Deadpool #25 2099 Edition: Story Time

Deadpool Family Therapy

Old guys doing thangs or are they

When you think you're bringing the call of Cthulhu but really its just beanie baby Cthulhu

And then it hulks out and ruins your day and a wannabe hydra's day wearing I Am BoB shirt.

bump
good job OP

Oh no, wilson family reunions are really violent with the flaming death.

Hot daughter footfag edition

but oh wait

Hot mutant teen action

and her awesome play on her dad's ability edition.

thanks bud

and then Old Man Fist 1, Weenie Thulu 0

Thanks OP.

daughter on daughter

Dammmmnn..

Old man pool destroying dreams.

That time everyone got together and fucked The Skrulls

So metal they made Skrulls into Space Hobos

Sidecuts even into 2099.

Is he gonna put Preston in her head?

All this meta pool jokes. Everyone gets a pool edition.

Air wammbulances..

and then you forgot a giant world destroying monster ate your buddy.

Grumpier old men: Visiting monster stomach

Steak night with daughter

>Uncle Gwenom

Deadpool writer acting like shiklah won't be forgotten after he gets his next woman edition

>Hiding your wife inside your own body

kinky

Hope you enjoy folks.

Good night!

Apparently we're never going to get away from them, they're like 70s clothing.

This is what, the third time Gerry Duggan has had someone dig up Doc Samson's grave?

>shitting on Northern Exposure

Literally gone too far.

I really don't enjoy the 2099 plotline. They were up to more interesting shit before it.

Thats actually a pretty cool idea

How many times are they going to dug him up?

I thought so too

Dammit Wade, thats harsh

>Hydra Cap is a Skrull

kek

Well it's about time we learned her powers.

Wonder how he feels about Bendis reviving him with literally no explanation

Let him have his running jokes.

Thanks OP. This was a fun read.

You're welcome. Just trying to spread pool love

It's true. Even Wade has enough self awareness that he'd be an awful parent if he had children. Unfortunately for him, it happened.

bump

I was starting to think we never would, and if we did I thought it would be in present day with her fully mastering them in a future comic like this. Since she is supposed to get it in her teens I guess it is a while off since the current version is still a bit younger than this.

Did something like this happen to Deadpool to make him less murderous?

Nice. That's a pretty sweet mutant ability, and it fits real nice with her dad's power.

I love how the Avengers don't give a fuck

Duggan's still doing some good work.

We've not had quite the heavy weight emotional punches since Secret Wars, but this is still really entertaining.

some of them are real actors on The View right?
maybe I'd watch it with my mom & my sister

Read his current run for more information but basically yes wade has gone through a fuck ton of character development

1. The talking white boxes are revealed to have been Madcap, another crazy healing factor guy who fused with deadpool after both got incinerated by thor's lightning l. Madcap went even crazier stuck in deadpool's head and goes on a rampage once freed of him.

2. Replacing madcap's boxes is agent Preston, a shield agent whose soul gets housed in wade's head for a time after she dies. She and dr. Strange help wade work through a lot of his psychological issues, his origins are clarified and sabretooth feels sad and guilty as fuck for his involvement in weapon X. Wade's healing factor/curse of deathlessness by Thanos means he regenerates completely even from disintegration with all his memories intact, but frequently he gets fucked up in the head from all the trauma he suffers/has suffered, not to mention brainwashing and experimentation by weapon X. Preston basically cleans house during her stay with him.

3. Wade finds out he has a daughter, Ellie Camacho. Basically sliding-scale-timeline style wade tagged along with reluctant power man and iron fist for some 80's heroics, impressed a lady and had a fling with a woman (wearing his costume). When she later came and told him the kid was his he didn't believe her, sent her away. She and ellie get capured and taken to north Korea where weapon x is replicating murant powers on soldiers forcibly using wade's healing factor to fill the gaps

4. Wade brings Captain America (pre-hydra) and Wolverine to north Korea. They kill a lot of people, find mass graves and death squads, help the subjects, find ellie's mother dead. I highly recommend you read Deadpool: the good, the bad, and the ugly it's really really good.

5. Ellie is alive, Preston gets her soul put into a life model decoy and become robocop. Preston adopts her, Deadpool and kid-apocalypse live across the street.

I'm assuming the madcap attack triggered her latent mutant gene. Since she is just a few years shy of teenager 'reset' point

essentially they made warda into asshole pool from when he was fucking up the x-force and basically being the 90s merc bad guy, and throwing in a little spritzing of his I like to sleep at old murder scenes for shits and giggles pool. He basically said she got his worst traits. Kind lead to your own parents deaths kind of stuff. Ellie got the good stuff like his healing ability turned up to awesome. She's basically never going to cease to exist since she just dies and restarts again.

meaning deadpool will go on forever as a hot spicey latina.

I dont know you guys but I am getting tired of Deadpool being a mary sue, when was the last time he lost a fair fight?

Well he just lost a fight not more than 3 or 4 issues ago in Mercs for the money.

In previous on-going of this series, before inversion, he got killed by giant fucking star slamming into the planet so technically thats losing.

I mean it depends what you mean on fair fight. He can't die, so losing for him usually means other stuff.

As an example Madcap two issues ago basically killed his kid and her surrogate family or at least he thinks so.

Wade cuts a deal with Stryfe to save them. Indenturing himself to an asshole, so its kind of a lose-lose.

you need to spell out what you mean. You want him to go up against a villain or a hero and just straight up lose and die, or just lose a fight but eventually win or what.

His entire life is one big fuckfest of tragedy and why me god.

In literally the most recent issues of Spider-Man/Deadpool both spidey and wade get their assess handed to them by Itsy-Bitsy, a villain who stole blood from the two of them and has both their power sets combined.

Wade healed and dragged spidey to a picket dimension with different timescale so spidey could spend a long time recovering while only a few hours pass back on 616

When he fought Hand-Demon-Hulk in Uncanny Avengers he got stomped and basically relegated to helping Rogue and care for the wounded, Elektra, Synapse, Cable and Dr. Voodoo did all the heavy lifting.

He recently got beat up by mindraped quicksilver and had to recruit a team to take on red skull since he can't do it alone, per rogue's orders.

Madcap managed to get away after leaving Bob's body.

He's got the strongest healing factor in the marvel universe AND has been cursed by thanos to never die, his losses are gonna be a bit different than somebody more normal who can actually get dismembered or crippled or die.

Not only this but in this very issue, he said his one fear is immortality, which by look of it, even in 100 years, he isn't going to die, nor is his daughter.

I mean his original origin started back in 90s, and had a similar starting point to wolverine that was weapon-x program so if we're taking that into account..he's already what..150 plus and change?

He was born a normal guy and multiple people turned on cheat codes and now he's stuck watching everything when all he really wanted was to die.

Then he got saddled with at least 3 kids so far, multiple dead women, a cheating wife..most of his friends died in terrible ways..

I mean just existing is kind of a loss for him.

Maybe this page is to spite him?

3 kids? He's got Ellie and Warda, who else is his kid?

Well I guess you could say he's a father figure to Evan Sabahnur AKA Genesis AKA Kid-Apocalypse, but Fantomex's nice brain Cluster was at least as much if not more of a parent figure as Deadpool is.

Wade's more like Evan's cool uncle

He took him in, gave him a roof over his head, made sure he went to school, saved his butt when that went bad and another place to hang out and made sure he was being fed and not being robbed by old ladies.

I say it counts.

tfw evan's a little bitch boy who won't wear the armor & do heroic things in his book

I knew when they took him out of the deadpool on-going that they were going to mishandle him.

Remender and his buds were building a nice thing and then they go and make a shitty event out of it.

Does getting his assbeat by a horse count?

Deadbump 2099

More like Deadbeat.

>meaning deadpool will go on forever as a hot spicey latina.
wonder when she'll get a run of her own, considering modern Marvel

I mean on one hand deadpool already has a lot of alts, other books, other pools and stuff so I guess they could have a niche for it but really this is literally first issue where they even showed her powers.

I bet she has other abilities besides that one even though it is pretty OP.

I wonder when I'll be able to use this

>Your ears continue to grow throughout your entire life
>Deadpool has enormous ears despite being comparatively spry and not-too-shrunken for an ancient starved bedridden man due to his powers

Nice.

I wonder if he will regain mass now

bump

I like how Thor randomly switches between beard and non-beard.

That and genocidal Avengers is totally in character with how the Avengers have been going.

Obama

thanks OP

So what's that stuff around Warda's eyes?

>they both inherited Wade's busty-ness
kek

wait so if she had her powers underaged...

that would be pretty messed up if she had a family.

it's supposed to be a mixture of demonness and wade's skin

We haven't seen prime ellie yet but if teenage her is anything to go by, she definitely busty and his other daughter is lithe.

>have a family
>get killed
>same age as your kids

That's pretty...romantic?

At least it's teenage years. Imagine the awkwardness with her husband if she wanted some dicking.