Why didn't he just tattoo 'I killed him' on his body. maybe with a date or timestamp?

Why didn't he just tattoo 'I killed him' on his body. maybe with a date or timestamp?

Not sure if troll or just incredibly stupid

imagine being such a lunatic that you manipulate yourself into killing innocent people because you want yourself to feel better and you don't even realize that you did it to yourself a long time ago
is this what being a schizo feels like?

So was it really his wife who died from the insuline?

did you even watch the film

its a hard movie to understand but the point was actually for him not to remember .

Remember....

It's left open but I don't think it was

OP here. im not getting any answers. Why didn't he just tattoo 'I killed him' on his body. maybe with a date or timestamp?

He killed his own wife
He is Samy Jenkis
There never was any robbery, he invented that story to put the guilt on anone but himself
He is his own "John G"

more questions?

yes.

Why didn't he just tattoo 'I killed her' on his body. maybe with a date or timestamp?

He just can't admit it. That's why he's forever trying to find that someone -that doesnt exist.
He killed multiple people, several John G, but everytime he fails to remember because his brain is fucked and won't let him.

Yeah..ok i get that...but why Why didn't he just tattoo on his body. maybe with a date or timestamp?

Dude like he doesnt want to know that he killed him. Instead, he chooses to spend his life with a goal of finding John G. He makes that decision himself.

if you'd understand what I just said you'd realised there wouldn't be any tatoo at all

He says at the end of the movie that he's going to lie to himself to be happy. That's why he doesn't tattoo that on to himself. He makes the choice of killing a John G to cope with being responsible for his dead wife because he knows when he makes it to that point that he'd rather think he's setting things right.

are u an idiot

Why didn't just tattoo his body. maybe a date timestamp?

Why just tattoo his body. a date timestamp?

doesn't the guy from the matrix say as much to him, basically that after he killed the first guy it didn't satisfy him and so he just set up more hits for him.

Why just his body. a date?

what then?

Why not just timestamp his body, maybe a tattoo?

what would be the point of tattooing a time stamp if he couldn't remember the time?

just his . a date?

I think he wanted to convince himself he was good.

If I was him I'd watch my top 5 movies every day and make the same thread every day

just........just.....just.......JUST JUST JUST JUSTJUST JUST