Well

Well.
Remember this kid in few years will become teenager and learn about some "Adult stuff", and then shit will just get real.
Poor Pearl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWUxdNgvT-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's already seen Onion being born, I think he knows the facts of life already

He's been a teenager ever since episode 13.

And he's already fused with his main squeeze, so the gem part of the issue is already covered...

>TFW Steven can't have sex with someone he loves because he inevitably fuses with them when the combination of passion and proximity exceeds a certain threshold

>He can only have hate sex
>Which hopefully will never be a thing

The kid can morph into a woman's body. What use is there for 'adult stuff' after that?
If he's more gem than human, he doesn't reproduce by biological means anyway.

Will he try anything on Lapis or Peridot when the hormones start raging?

Isn't he 15?

But fusion is not only when he dances with someone? And yes he was a teenager but he mentally was still kid.

Do you think if Steven has to have kid, he'll die like his mom?

just 14
and is confirmed to be physically stuck as an 8 year old, unless his mind and body become better synced-up

ILL SERVICE YOU HOWEVER YOU WANT, STEVEN

What would happen if I ripped the gem out of his belly button?

Sugar confirmed than Rose could have had a normal human child, and have survived the birth, but she wanted the child to be part gem as well, and so she sacrificed herself

now that we know that Steven is literally part Rose, we can assume Rose just wanted to experience what it is to be human

He's already a teenager though.
He's just innocent. And an idiot.

I guess that's just to be expected when being raised by lesbian fascists.

Will Steven use his mother's room to make himself some girls to sex up?

In all likelyhood, Rose carried him out and fused with him on purpose when he was born, what with the gem being at the navel and all. So he probably procreate just fine, as a human, and his offspring would probably completely human too.

>But fusion is not only when he dances with someone?

The dancing is a ritual. But we know it's not required. The Rubies simply piled onto each other, Ruby literally jumped Sapphire and Steven and Amethyst just hugged.

Hmmm. The Rubies might be explained with the idea that Rubies, while individually weaker than Quartz soldiers, fuse with particular ease... and have no upper limit to the number of involved parties. Maybe. Maybe!

He has balls, doesn't he? And enough fully human DNA for reproductive cells. Of course, that does mean that any children he has will genetically speaking be Greg's children.

Pearl? Slut butt? Really now? With Amy around? Although neither can truly compare with miss 'Dumps like a truck' .

It would be very painful.

If he was hate sex then someting like Malachite turns out

It would be extremely painful...

>fascists

Is literally the opposite of what they are.

>not Garnet
I'd fuck garnet

>The dancing is a ritual. But we know it's not required.
Crystal Gems are all just sluts for each other. That's why they dance so sexually.

I am suggesting you can incite fusion even if you don't like the other person, but you can't help fusing if you love them.

You know, that upper torso just doesn't work with something strappy like that.

>Poor Pearl

Pearl deserves no sympathy, she deserves only suffering

You'd want to. But you wouldn't.

>Giant Rebel Orgies
>"Join the rebellion and fuse with whom you want whenever you want"
>Prisoners rape-fused under threat of being shattered in hideous revelry

Why? Does everyone who is a hot mess becasue of some serious trauma deserve nothing but suffering?

She always has Greg

Greg is not a pure love, it is something more powerful then that, it is a dark and clawing love, a forceful filling love, a love that rends apart gods and demons.

His love spews forth from the mudercock.

Your a big belly

no but rapists deserve nothing

hopefully Greg will kill her like he killed Rose

Wrong! Pearl has best gem.

For Q

It's like the Hulk problem but less hilarious.

>shipping Pearl with a literal dog monster

are you sure you're a fan of hers?

If he can't eat a phantom burger then he can't sex phantom women.

Was fucking space rocks part of your plan?

Of course.

>Not seeing how they complement each other
And it would be healhtly for both. Pearl has her type of Big, but with Jasper she would at least not have literal flesh Rose. Both are warriors and seem to have honor concepts/pirde as such. And for Jasper this would be the opportunity to acknowledge other gems outside of their castes, especially in Pearls case.

Well congradulations, ya got yourself caught. Now whats the next part of your masterplan?

Crashing this hand, with no survivors.

NO, THEY EXPECT A SHARD IN THE WRECKAGE SISTER

>being against the rigid and strict gem caste system

lib cuck confirmed

Traditional Gem Values is what the Diamond Authority was founded on, to abandon them would only lead to ruin

Allowing gems to do things outside of societal norms and even worse encouraging such behavior will only lead to a generation of dangerous physcos

He must have differences in his DNA, there's no way they're saying he's just a human with a gem considering how many times he falls from heights or gets slammed into things.

Oh you'd think about it.

He's definitely a fusion in a way, so not quite humand and not quite gem. That doesn't mean he can't just reproduce, though, since Rose could birth a perfectly human baby to fuse with.

Especially for Steven.

/homeworldPol/ please leave... Wait minute, that is the social norm there which means... I'm the Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=XWUxdNgvT-8

They are both kind of assholes.

He already got to second base with Connie, he knows.

Jasper for Diamond

I don't know, I think he could reproduce but his kids might be a bit different.

I'm afraid we'll never find out.

They were made for each other

Probably his first "victim" will be pearl.

Pearl, ametyst and garnet are closest gems to steven.

And from this trio pearl seems to be most attractive.

Yeah but they're like his moms. Peri and Lapis are just hot girls he recently met.

nah it would be Amethyst

she is probably the only gem who knows what sex actually is

Amethyst can start picking her nose or do something else disgusting when sex is still in progress just for lols

Id love to fuck a milf mommy and hot friends at the same time desu

This. Amy is the closest of the gems to humans since she's never been a Homeworld gem and indulges liberally in human vices. Also there's the whole fusion thing.

Sex requires rhythm dumbass.
why do you think they call it the horizontal mambo?

>good sex requires rhythm
fix'd
You can have sex arrhythmically, it's just shit

Better than a repressed psycho

Are you trying to bring out the gay chubby chasers back to Sup Forums?

RISE!

You know, with all the rebel killing Jasper did, you'd think she'd merit a pearl.

She's the only Gem that'd be cool with it right off the bat. Lapis is emotionally distant and Peridot is Peridot. Pearl isn't over Rose and Garnet is a stoic badass.

She's a dirty Earthling. She's lucky to get to stay in service.

The Fremen beg to differ user.

screw fremen, here comes my semen

FREEBISMUTH2017

BISMUTH DID NOTHING WRONG

except for that one time she tried to kill a kid. But hey even Pearl did that.

Doesnt Pearl have that punk chick?

Steven is going to have confront the Bismuth issue at some point. Thats obvious.

Rose never bothered.

Wouldn't even be that hard to do really, she's a decent person and took the whole "stab you in the chest" thing pretty well. The worst case scenario will probably be something like

> "Bismuth, Homeworld is coming and we need help"

> "K"

> During the Fight Bismuth tries to merc one of the Diamonds

> Steven has to stop her at the last minute.

k

Yeah really, if Steven had the CGs with him to talk her down everything should work out.

She is probably forgotten now

Hard to say really. I still don't think Rose intended to "die in child birth". She was meant with an unsolvable problem too. I'm also curious what Rose did say regarding Bismuth's fate to the rest of the gems.

Sooooo....
How affected was human technological development by the arrival of the Gem population?

Remember when Pearl tried to kill baby Steven?

Not that much. Most of the gem tech seems to have been dismantled or fallen into disrepair before humans even had a working understanding of technology.

It's probably too advanced for them to figure out even now.

Or it's magic, like the first season kept saying it was.

>Why? Does everyone who is a hot mess becasue of some serious trauma deserve nothing but suffering?

No, just Pearl. She knows what she did.

>gems supposedly gender-less
>cleary pictured as various females ranging from girly-girls to bulldykes
>only gems that somewhat could be considered mainly male are Rubies and the complete amethysts in the spacezoostation
>both are servants

Theyre definitally female though

It certainly doesn't appear to have been stunted in any meaningful sense, we see Smartphones, Automobiles, modern fast-food, etc. in the show.
All the leftover tech from the colony attempt(s?) surely would have been found by humanity sooner or later.
The fact that you are dropping off various metals during humanity's bronze age at the latest, for example: there's every chance at least some of the shattered Gem's weaponry could have fallen into human hands during the 5000 years between Homeworld's withdrawal and when the show takes place.
This is also not taking into account that every continent save North America has been distorted vastly from our known form by what was surely Homeworld activity.
Now I want a spinoff of Garnet, Pearl, and Rose Quartz wandering the world after the war but before they met Greg.

Battlefield 1 but with gems?

She said she went MIA or something to that effect. Keep in mind, Amethyst never even knew she existed.

Humans don't do anything in the show, at least Gravity Falls had those MIB.

Good times.

>Poor Pearl
He literally as a room that he use to masterbate or fuck anyone he wants. I think he's fine

>Amethyst's intentionally T H I C C slob ass wearing those shorts
Stop it user

Do we know when SU takes place? They may have accelerated the growth of civilization.

HNNNNNG

It's supposedly set in the present day. so It's clear the world was apparently not been affected much, technologically speaking.
The only question at this point is what cultural effects gem arrivals put onto the world.
Gem-embedded jewelry would be much more of a powerful status symbol, for starters.....

Uncle Grandpa comes out

ALL THE GEMS ARE ASSHOLES, THEY'RE GEMS

"which one of you fuckers is Cubic Zirconia"

Well amethyst was only born some few hundred years ago mind you. Bismuth's business took place back during the thousand year war.