* Will he ever stop whining?

FTFY bb

*whining

Will he ever stop winning?
>inb4 the Bernout brigade

hivemind

but you left yourself open for that 1 OP

e-eight more years you fucking cucks!

IT WAS HER TURN! HEERRRRRR TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!!

WE WILL BUILD THAT WALL
ANY FUCKING DAY NOW

THE SCOOPS, GRINK

GIVE 'EM HERE

which one do you prefer?

The one that got chosen is going to be made by Israel (upper right corner)

wow truly our greatest ally thank you israel

the Bean Shredder. excellent choice

You mean that thing people only care about the changes to and not the document itself? You're right, nothing more sacred.

>lol like nobody cares about the constitution bro let's all just get high. IM PICKLE RICK, amiright?

And I said to him, "Climate change abortions healthcare immigration social media diversity alternative facts quippity quip quip cue-card quip!"

Literally the Barneyfag of politics. Sad!

Where can I find the video that gave origin to this pic?

Trumpflakes keep losing their shit seeing Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers and Jimmy Kimmel's shows getting higher ratings than ever because of Trump.

Maybe if you didnt pick such a shitty president you wouldnt have to worry about everyone making fun of him.

>People care about the Bill of Rights
WTF?

Trump is at least funny to everyone, Hillary would have been a fucking disaster and you know it.

i'm happy that anally devastated leftists have some hole to crawl into in the late hours of their wretched pathetic days. I'm especially happy that these hosts are massaging leftist egos and telling them that drumpf is a nazi and all his supporters are stupid redneck racists

it will make for great midterm election results

>Maybe if I project my hurt feelings around onto my enemies, other people with hurt feelings will help validate me on the internet!
Eight more years, cuck.

Jimmy is absolutely based. The guy tells it like it is.

Not really. Hillary has 30 years of experience in politics. She knows what to do in situations and we would've been fine. The whole war with Russia and all that other crap are fake news. How the fake news about her managed to fool tons of republicans is beyond me.. maybe its self-delusion.

The truth is the country would've been fine with Hillary as president. You know it but you dont want to admit it because le evul demoncrats.

This. We should have voted for Hillary or Johnson or Stein or McMullen. They've never done anything embarrassing like stinky old tRump

>rises to the top!
>because all ratings are down

*sniff*

>all these triggered replies
kek

>it will make for great midterm election results

Yeah, I cant wait. Your gonna eat your words, nazi. You have awoken a sleeping giant... the tons of democrats who dont usually vote because theyre apathetic about politics. They will vote now and it wont be pretty to right-wingers.

>fine

>american constitution isn't retarded
this is what brainwashed ameritards actually believe

oh no

Look at all the people replying to me.. I'd say you're the triggered ones. :^)

I love how Hillary still manages to trigger whiny pissbaby conservatives.

This but unironically. Democratic turnout was what allowed Trump to win. Literally nobody wanted to vote for Hilldawg.

His vote weighs as much as yours, little nazi boy. Your gun cant help you with votes.

If Hillary is a mess, then Trump is a total disaster. He manages to fuck up every single day. Quite amazing!

>heh, you think he'll actually win the presidency?
>heh, you think he'll actually win the presidency again?
>heh, you think he'll actually send me to the ovens?

i love how communist faggots are still trying to co-opt the term "triggered"

Everyone in this thread is triggered except for me.

It makes it even funnier that she won the popular vote. And Trump supporters have the gall to say that popularity polls are a conspiracy against Trump. Whatever happened to personal accountability?

Would you prefer butt-blasted?

Thats their trigger word.. Hillary. You utter it and they go nuts.

>I-I-I-I-I'M NOT TRIGGERED YOU ARE YOU ARE YOU ARE AAAAAAAAAAAH
If I get any smug replies to this post, I win.

Nobody is going to send me in the ovens.

Your legacy is a shambling zombie. Gone in 50 years.

The third from left in bottom row so spic can draw graffiti on it.

are you pretending that liberals and the media didn't pull out all stops to get hillary elected?

>just you wait. THIS time we will really take the election seriously!

>fallon in repeats
>colbert in repeats
>kimmel barely wins

HOW DOES HE DO IT?

The rating as a whole are still shit. No one watches this stuff.

sure is NeoGaf in here

Where do people get this notion that the media was against Trump? I know it probably comforts you, since you can dismiss all criticism of Trump was "Fake news! Biased media!" But for real that shit didn't happen.

>Whatever happened to personal accountability?

Long gone. Ever since Trump won, Republicans have been on the defensive, always deflecting. "B-but Obama! B-b-but Hillary! B-b-but what about Democrats?!" Its never their fault, its always someone else. The party of personal responsibility my ass.

>was

I honestly hope that Sup Forums gets flooded by members of NeoGaf fleeing the site.

>tfw they protest by refusing to birth white babies
Well done burgers.

I forget what happened.

I seem to remember that he came after the LV shooting and started literally crying about.. public healthcare? that cant be right..

at what point do people with the name james become jimmies

>Republicans on the defensive
Democrats have yet to win any election since November 8th. Not a single special election. Your head is so far into fantasy land that you can't even accept reality to try and change that since that appears to be your goal.

We get a new revelation of what a corrupt, morally bankrupt piece of garbage she is every month.

*crys

>are you pretending that liberals and the media didn't pull out all stops to get hillary elected?

They did but many democrats still stayed home, either because of usual political apathy or they thought Hillary had it in the bag and didnt need their 1 vote.
Trump has shown himself to be an imbecile and liberals are fired up. 2018 will be a massacre in the House... in the Senate, it could go either way.

>the country would've been fine
your country probably, the rest of the world not so much

Why would you even lie like this when you know that people can just google that shit? What's the benefit? That you might convince people who don't bother to do their due diligence?

Trump won, so trust me we are more than happy. You are the ones being eternally butthurt, its sad to watch really

Leave Conan out of this.

>His ratings may have been plummeting but look at this 4 day period where he was at the top!

The rest of the world prefers it when Democrats are elected.

If you were actually happy you wouldn't still be obsessing about Hillary Clinton. That shit is just a fact. Did Democrats obsess about Mitt Romney after the election? Hell no.

>The rest of the world prefers it when Democrats are elected.

No we don't. Why the fuck would we?

What's your record for internet arguments won

Yeah, it'll be funny to watch gaffers be psychologically tortured by having to see the word nigger every fifteen seconds.

yeah, we sure liked when your democratic/neo-con leaders created the biggest foreign invasion of europe

*kid dies.

why havent democrats won a single special election (and fast on their way to losing VA governor's race)?

holy fucking kek i am laffin

Conan is a goddamned golden boy. He has retarded views on gun control but is overall a top guy and one of the only decent people in the shithole known as Hollywood.

Why would you lie about this? Don't you people have any shame?

give one federal special election that the democrats have won if it's such a lie

Wow, what a great audience!

>Kamala Harris hat
I hope they run that dumb cunt in 2020 but yeesh

the top of a pile of shit maybe, cause late night hosts are probably at an all time low in total viewers

>pick people from really conservative districts/states
>HAHA WHY DIDNT DEMOCRATS WIN IF THEYRE SO FIRED UP?!?

Its like expecting a Republican to win in San Francisco or Los Angeles and then be surprised when they dont.

All the swing districts/states will go Democrat in 2018.

I'll quote CNN, since I know you guys love them.

"On Tuesday night, Democrats flipped two Republican-held state legislative seats -- one in Oklahoma, one in New Hampshire -- that Donald Trump carried in the 2016 election.

That makes six turnovers from Republican to Democrat in contested state House and Senate races so far in 2017 -- and 26 out of 35 races (at the state legislative and congressional level) in which the Democratic nominee has overperformed Hillary Clinton's showing last November. (Worth noting: Republicans have yet to flip a Democratic-controlled seat so far this year.)"

pffft ahahaaahahahahahaha

even Salon has told you to give up on the 'blue wave' by now user

>corrupt
>morally bankrupt

I hope this isnt coming from a Trump supporter because holy shit thats some good hypocrisy.

>the virgin cry
>the stacy smirk

>state legislative
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>doesn't know the difference between state and federal elections

NeoGaf refugees welcome!

Is Conan kneeling or something?

Those are still special elections. Or did you want to keep moving the goalposts? :^)

>Neogaf refugees THIS salty

I said federal in the post you replied to. Not a goalpost move, Neofaggot