Maisie Williams tweets to video shared by 'Stranger Things' kid Finn Wolfhard

mashable.com/2017/10/25/maisie-williams-tweeting-finn-wolfhard/

>Deep breaths, everyone: the world's most famous children are interacting on Twitter.

>OK, so Maisie Williams is very much a 20-year-old adult these days, but she's famous for playing a Stark child so you know what we mean.
SEE ALSO: Maisie Williams' response to Sophie Turner's engagement is exactly what you'd expect it to be

>It all started when Finn Wolfhard — a.k.a. Mike from Stranger Things — shared a skit he made about a middle-aged businessman discovering vlogging

>The video got 50,000 retweets and over 170,000. More importantly, though, it captured the attention of everyone's favourite list-keeper.

>On Wednesday morning, Williams flagged the video to her on-screen sister (and IRL best friend) Sophie Turner.

>No response from Wolfhard yet, but at the time of writing it's still the middle of the night in the U.S., so he's probably asleep.

>Maybe it's better if he doesn't reply, though — surely a Game of Thrones/Stranger Things cross-over would be too much for the internet to handle?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FinnSkata/status/922556310301921280
twitter.com/FinnSkata/status/922556310301921280?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://mashable.com/2017/10/25/maisie-williams-tweeting-finn-wolfhard/
youtube.com/watch?v=9CrxVlyKhLk
mashable.com/2017/10/25/maisie-williams-tweeting-finn-wolfhard/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big if true

K .. keep me posted

Who fucking cares?

>everyone's favourite list-keeper
>No response from Wolfhard yet
Jesus Christ, fuck Twitter.

Noooooooo Harambe!

He looks like a british celebrity so they have that in common.

Of course Maisie Williams looks like a british celebrity, he is british.

jesus. someone took the time to "research" this and decided it was of enough importance to write an article on it

>even Maisie liked Finn's video
>Millie never liked anything posted by Finn
What a bitch

>>Deep breaths, everyone: the world's most famous children are interacting on Twitter.
What kind of brainlet language is this??? I swear to God, the depths of adoration these faggots have for literal trained monkeys - ACTORS - is insane.

desu it's a pretty fun video
twitter.com/FinnSkata/status/922556310301921280

Nobody here gives a shit, gtfo nigger

Lmao, that's not even gossip.

uma delicia

my brians lots 4 cells

Netflix is shilling season 2 hard because it's the only show on Netflix that they actually own the rights to. All the rest (yep the 'Netflix Originals') they just license, hence they're hemorrhaging money.

>surely a GoT/Stranger Things crossover would be too much for the internet to handle
Only if it were those kids doing it
Otherwise who gives a shit?

The Sam Hyde of our time?

twitter.com/FinnSkata/status/922556310301921280?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://mashable.com/2017/10/25/maisie-williams-tweeting-finn-wolfhard/

what the fuck is this
just straight up yellow press garbage article posted on Sup Forums
mods do your jobs for once you payless sad fucks

Not funny

some ugly motherfuckers

He's actually funny
Should get him to do a comedy short

man they would have the ugliest kids

E! tier cancer.

>Deep breaths, everyone: the world's most famous children are interacting on Twitter.
>OK, so Maisie Williams is very much a 20-year-old adult these days, but she's famous for playing a Stark child so you know what we mean.

"journalism" in 2017. who cares about accuracy when there's eye-catching lines to write?

youtube.com/watch?v=9CrxVlyKhLk

Millie is a cunt.

>this thread will probably get 200 replies

Finn's perfect genes will neuturalize Maisie's genes so they'll end up having a normal kid

Stay away from my boyfu Maisie!

>Maisie Williams' response to Sophie Turner's engagement
Hasn't Sophie basically always had crush on her? That must be a little bit awkward.

Wow Finn looks Jewish lately - and not in a good way. Maybe Abraham’s legacy has finally awoken in his pubescence to assert itself?

holy fuck that's crazy

>not in a good way
He always looks good, you hopeless faggot.

he's good looking
Will be smashing a lot of pussies in a few years

>children
>a 20yo and a 14yo

Who's this fucktarded?

t. Finn’s mum

I wish

>No response from Wolfhard yet
Too busy finding a new agent.

Holy fuck maisie is hideous

>mashable.com/2017/10/25/maisie-williams-tweeting-finn-wolfhard/

A male adult actually wrote this. Let that sink for a while.

He's actually too busy filming his new film Dog Days and playing shows with his band along with promoting the upcoming Stranger Things season 2

>didn't try to molest Finn instead
What a dumbass

Sad

What did google mean by this?

She does look like a 14 year old

>wishing something this awful for Finn
Neck yourself please

You JUST know!!

woah this really got me thinking

>He also wrote freelance articles for BuzzFeed UK
hm

Wow, I'm glad Sup Forums is here to keep me updated on this momentous moment!!!!!

Ive seen women write things twice as stupid. But of course gotta throw that gender card in for the lowblow.

Finn isn't hot desu
He is cute but definitely not hot. He is 14 for chistsake...

The writing in this piece makes me literally vomit. This over the top internet culture is the worst thing that has ever happened.
>Oh my god X happened and BROKE! the internet!

Retard?