Scenes that made you quit a show?

post em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGwZrPnHLGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I gotta be honest I was hoping they were going to go balls to the wall with him and have him become a dictator.

I saw the scene where he pushes Kathy down the stairs and I knew I didn't really care for the show anymore.

I just pretend the show ended when he becomes president and gives his speech in the oval office

It's a perfect ending to the series

this

>Man wants something
>Man gets it
>The end

I agree. Seasons after that episode were a big mistake.

But who was the bigger cuck though? Frank or the writer?

I quit watching House of Cards when that Russian guy told Frank to fire his wife. I thought that was seriously some soap opera shit.

HELP

I wish I stopped there myself. But nooo... I have to be one of those assholes who finishes what they started.

>If she doesn't pardon me, I'll kill her

>HELP HELP THE PRESIDENT HAS FALLEN

Fucking dropped

The Sopranos?

This.
And even later I justified his behaviour as "means for a greater good",but I cannot say what does his character wants.

Why just after he gets the presidence is all "ELECTIONS ELECTIONS GOTTA THINK OF ELECTIONS".

I mean what are they gonna do next season then? Have him start a war so there can be a third mandate?

Fucking this. The show had ran its natural course course at the end of season 2. Everything beyond that is Netflix grasping at shekels.

It's Her Turn

I'd honestly watch it if Claire runs and a Trump stand in runs opposing her.

>Democrat
>is a literal cuckold

Did not see that one coming to be perfectly honest.

It has always been a shitty show, but it was my shitty show.

youtube.com/watch?v=CGwZrPnHLGo

>inb4 someone posts rick saying "worse your smart"
that honestly made me question why I watch it though

When George W. Bush won the election, I don't remember almost every television show and movie trying to mock up some alternate reality where Al Gore won instead. All of this obnoxious crap just because she pulled the "I'm gonna be the first female president" card.

>the state of the democratic party

When the Tysha plotline and therefore the crux of Tyrion's character was dropped for no reason.