Do you tell loud people to shut up at the movie theatre? Have any reacted badly?

Do you tell loud people to shut up at the movie theatre? Have any reacted badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Iraq-Vet-Charged-with-Movie-Theater-Shooting.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, they hide the sound of me beating off.

No I don't like talking to black people.

i carry a switchblade everywhere I go in case some cunt wants to start shit
in prison, you learn to deal with your problems in the most efficient way possible

this

fpbp

I've never had a bad moviegoing experience.

>in prison, you learn to deal with your problems in the most efficient way possible
Closing your eyes and counting?

why is it so much worse with horror movies? almost every horror movie i see there are annoying people talking. Notably during It and It Comes At Night, recently

>watching a movies in cinema with bunch of badly behaving people
>not waiting for brrip and watching alone at home on your big tv

No, I throw popcorn at them and when they look into my direction I pretend it wasn't me.

you try doing that, and see how long it takes Bubba to annex your anus
no shithead, you carry heat. smuggle cigarettes and trade it into weapons. get a spring loaded knife, find the man who raped you, and stick it in his spine
you'll get like extra 5 years, but those years will be like a cruise, since nobody will want to fuck with you

Yes. All the time. We pay extortionate prices to talk loudly, not watch what you've paid for and be a rude cunt to everybody else? I dont get it.

I have, however, told someone noisy to shut up before only to learn that I had in fact been shouting at a disabled and their handler. But still the point stands.

I kicked someone's seat from for filming the opening for IT for their instatweetbook or whatever. They probably would have stopped but I wanted to make sure

Yes, a couple times. One was a group of niggers a had to sit next to a full theater for star wars, was just me and the group throwing insults at eachother. Im suprised they didnt try to fight me afterwards. I got my money back after too.

ow the edge

Just shoot them.

No, I shush them loudly and hope they aren't offended by shushing like that episode of Its Always Sunny

Once or twice. No one ever reacted badly.

The only time something happened was my phone was in my pocket, and vibrated once, shining a bit of light through my pants. I went to stick my hand in my pocket to silence it all together(I thought I had turned everything off)and this guy beside me actually grabbed my arm and says "You're not checking that phone!"

I was pretty fucking taken aback, as was his wife, who was like "Let go of him" in a shocked voice. We were still on the previews and I jerked my arm away and before I could respond any further he stalks off leaving his wife. She apologized again and ran after him.

Pretty weird feeling, man.

literally my theater, so no
i just go to the earliest showings when no one's there

>According to Lomax, he was at the movie with his girlfriend and her three teenagers, enjoying the film and laughing, when a man in front of him -- not Cialella -- told him to quiet down.

>"We can't laugh?" Lomax recalled asking.

>A second man threw popcorn at the family, and a brawl ensued.

>Lomax said he was fighting with the first man when the second man pulled out a gun and fired, striking him in the left arm.

>A defense lawyer argued that Cialella was being choked and punched as he tried to break up the fight and fired in self-defense.

>"He's a marksman," lawyer Greg Pagano said. "If he wanted to shoot to kill, he would have."

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Iraq-Vet-Charged-with-Movie-Theater-Shooting.html

Why didn't you fuck his wife right then and there

Guess I'm a bit slow on the draw. I'm not sure that wouk d have went over well with my girlfriend either.

When I was a lot younger, I asked a couple of girls sitting in front of my and my girlfriend to be quiet. I was polite.
Their father (!) turned out to be beside them, he was a bit aggressive and told me he’d see me outside etc etc.
Film finished, I walked outside as normal, angry father appears and starts pushing for a fight.
I thumped him a couple of times, others split it up - terribly embarrassing.

I couldn’t go near the cinema fo rages as I thought they’d have me on CCTV or something, g/f was very angry, I felt fucking awful for fighting in public etc.

Never again. If people make noise in the cinema they can carry on, not worth the hassle.

TL;DR had a fight because of this, young and stupid. Don’t do it.

Don't ever go see a horror film on opening night.

>go see conjuring 2 with friends on Friday night
>objected to the time, wanted to go to later showing
>9pm showing is filled with teenagers and their families
>a bunch of fat Mexicans sitting behind us
>gib gabbing in Spanish loudly during the whole film and laughing
>screamed obnoxiously loud during all the shitty jump scares

I didn't say anything but I wanted to contact ICE

>be American, be cuck as well
>go to movie
>get shot by your own soldier

>yurpoors are such pussies they think being shot is a big deal
It's only a flesh wound.

Only happened once. I told them to shut the fuck up and they did.

you met some autist from Sup Forums probably

only one time
>watching Elysium like 3 weeks after opening during weekday afternoon
>do this so i watch the movie with other people skipping school/work and it's very comfy
>10 minuets after the movie has already started an entire mexican family waddles in
>baby's, grandma, the whole enchilada
>guess it took them awhile to spend the welfare check on what looks like $200 in concessions
>finally they sit down but at no point do they shut the fuck up
>the baby is making baby noises and one of the females is cooing at it
>they're all eating and one of them is texting
>one of the guys who always sits way off to the side so he can drink from his flask or whatever looks pissed
>i'm pissed
>somebody behind me pipes up "hey some of us are trying to watch the movie"
>the dad or whatever throws up a dismissive hand gesture
>feeling a little confident "you guys need to shut the fuck up this is a movie theater not your house"
>"ay yo i gots leetle keeds here maan don be speakin liek dat"
>"isn't this a rated R movie? fuck your kids"
>"wow no fuck you talkin to mee and me family liek dat u lookin to start somting"
>2 of the women are saying shit about the manager in spanish and walk out
>they bring the manager and point me out
>he's got this annoyed look "they say you're being disruptive and insulting them"
>tell him what's going on
>talking to me kinda quite "well uh, would you accept a voucher for a free movie and popcorn and just leave?"
>accepted
guy was a faggot for not kicking those people out but i didn't want to be there anymore and got some free stuff out of it

i don't see any downside to your fight. he wanted to fight and you gave it to him. you did literally nothing wrong.

I was planning on watching jigsaw tomorrow, is that a mistake? I assumed that the people there on opening night would be fans of the series, and more interested in what's going on onscreen than their voices.

heh nothing personnel kid

>is that a mistake?
Yes. That would be worse than seeing capeshit during the midnight premier.

I usually just leave and ask for a refund. One guy in my town got stabbed after he told some black youths to shut up.

>thank him for his service anyway

Only if they're not black.
I'm not trying to get killed while watching a movie,

I went to see Split earlier, and we were in a theater with this disabled guy (possibly cerebral palsy? He was in a wheelchair) who would constantly moan and groan. It actually added to the experience.

>black youths
It's okay user, you got hitler dubs and we're on Sup Forums, you can call them niggers or nigglets if you want.

yes.
CTRL C yesterday: then in the night showing i just got out of, there was a group of 4 probably drunk or high "brahs" laughing behind me and taking pictures in the dark. i loudly asked them to quiet down, and when they left the theater ten minutes later cus they were bitching it was boring, they tried to stare me down as they walked out. faggots.

another time, a pack of nigs was talking through the trailers and about ten minutes into the movie starting. i waited for a quiet moment in the movie when you could hear the nigs talking to loudly say "Do you mind? Theres other people here too." They talked a couple more minutes to save face then stayed quiet for the rest of the movie. i was half expecting them to do something after the movie ended but instead the cutie with her boyfriend sitting in front of me turned around and gave me a sexy look as she walked out the theater. gave me boner.

for soem reason that made me jej

Me in the back secretly fapping with my dick in the popcorn bag

Stupid baby just cried even louder. Then the mother started crying. Then people, so many people shouting and grabbing at me. But soon silence, and blood. So much blood.

Inside Out was total Kino though.

A couple of times and they never started shit, but I'm an adult and most of the times I have to shush teenager.
The only time it turned into an argument was with a 60 years old couple that thought they were alone, apparently, and they refused to shut up and I had to call the manager at half-time.
Boomers being the trash of society as always, almost nigger tier.

>his girlfriend and her three teenagers

Only if they're black. I have my handy theater bat to help me in case any trouble stirs up. Hide it in the popcorn, lads.

lol no
I've been to a few midnight and opening day showings, it's the worst, they overreact at everything
Not to mention literally cheer at some parts, almost every showing I've been to the crowd at some points start fucking cheering

My little sister dragged me to the hunger games midnight showing, people cheered when a person got killed and everyone did the hand signal from the movie when it appeared

Your gf was probably secretly impressed and turned on

Lol fucking a girl? What are you, gay?

just yesterday a cute af girl with sunglasses, short hair and big titties walked into the grocery store i was at. i wanted to talk to her but then i hear her moaning and making loud retard noises. worst part was her dad was with her the whole time so i couldnt talk to her anyway.

Yes and yes. Fairly often actually.

i think that's to be expected from a midnight showing, but they actually do that during the day?

I've been at Rogue One opening because a friend of mine dragged me to see it, never again.
You know those fake retarded "reaction videos" from youtube?
Same shit.

Well, seeing that piece of shit movie is a mistake anyways but if you must go tonight, go to the latest showing so all the babies are already in bed

I'd rather just live free for those five years and enjoy life.

moron

Its pretty easy I always bring the leftover from a joint and If I see retards talking or with the phone I light it up puff their way and throw it where they are and I start screaming THEY SMOKING WEED LOL WOOORLDSTAR while pretending to be taping with my phone and 80% of success the staff kicks them out.

had a teenager who was trying to get comfy by trying to rest his feet on the back of my chair and he kept sorta kicking it, by the 3rd time i glanced over to him and gave him a hard stare and he stopped. dont know if he thought i wasnt going to do shit but that stare did the trick plus i didnt want to beat the shit out of some teenager also and this was the only time i actually got in someones face but my older bro and i went to see a movie and there was only me my bro and a couple other older people and all of a sudden after the movie had started a whole pack of teenagers came in and took up seats at the very top since it was empty and they started being loud and running up and down the steps so i got up and told them to quite down so they stopped and sorta chuclked talking low and soon they started up again so i got up again and shouted STFU OR GET OUT YOU LITTLE FAGS and 2 of the guys started talking shit so i rush up there and chest bumped a few of them and said hey we can get down here and now or ill go and get the manager but either way your going to stfu. so a few of thier little gfs apologized and said they were leaving. as soon as they were gone a couple that was there hollered and thanked me. thats why i dont go to the movies when its crowded cause little shits like that

My dad always get's mad and tells people to shut the hell up. They usually do too.

Poor woman, sounds like the wife beater type.

i think it's out tomorrow here! i don't expect it to be good, but i've followed the series, so i'm curious. i doubt it'll be worse than the fifth

Get in a fight, police arrest you.
>end up with a fine because you didn't severely hurt them

Get in a fight, stab them, get arrested.
>end up serving time in jail because you could have walked away instead of stabbing them

it's a joke, why do you faggots always have to make useless posts complaining about 'le edgy xd' oh right because you can't downvote here thats why. go back

>be me
>alone last night at late showing of blade runner because failed normie
>chink clan sits down next to me
>movie starts
>they're speaking broken english VERY loudly
>mfw

Vets are garbage humans, what else is new?

>It's a "get stuck in a movie theater with a severely retarded guy" episode

>kick out the family and lose that much business
>or pay off the white single cuck

Hmm hard choice

i made the mistake of taking my autistic friend to see Star Trek Into Darkness and the whole time he was rattling of trivia like he was doing the whole theater a favor

>Not bringing your assault rifle to the movies

Fucking europoors

Because horror is the worst genre and it attracts teens and minorities.

>Do you tell loud people to shut up at the movie theatre?

All the time. I actually enjoy doing it. I'm very rude about it too. I've even gone to get the manager on a few occasions.

Get on my level.

I do it occasionally but I have a friend who is a fearless sociopath that calls out strangers in a very confrontational manner.

I can't go to the movies with him anymore. A few years ago some morons brought a 2 or 3 year old child to a 9pm sunday night showing of an R-rated film and just let the kid run up and down the aisles. After maybe 10 minutes my friend stands up, looks directly at the father and screams "put a leash on that fucking rat!". The guy looked at him for a second then got up, grabbed the kid, and left.

It was based but the reality of it was too anxiety inducing for me. Can't go to the movies with him anymore.

LMAO

faggot

So he's a nigger? Or as Hillary calls them Super Predators.

>"put a leash on that fucking rat!".

Sounds like my kind of guy.

Yeah he's Irish. How'd you know?

"I want to see Robert the manager !!!"

No, because I don't live in the US and people here know how to behave.

You need to travel more. Movie theaters in pretty much any countries that aren't white or asian are guaranteed to be a fucking circus. With monkeys.

Yeah I got one:

Logan had been out for about a month and figured the theater would be empty for a late showing.

>Myself and some guy/girl couple are there early enough for previews.
>Then it happens. Huge fat white women waddles in and has to sit in the very front row because of size I guess.
>Black guy comes in a few minutes later with food
>He comes in and announces to nobody in particular "they'z sayin its a movie about some white dude theyz didn't know it was about da wolverine theyz said its a movie about some white guy!!"
>the girl in the couple is the only one that politely acknowledges him with a "heh yeah..."
>Movie starts and this black asshole won't shut the fuck up
>Talks and makes jokes during any scene that isn't action related--which was a lot in this movie
>Anytime they show a comic book he goes, "WWOOAAAHHHHH" like amazed that the movie knows about the comic books
>Nearing the end of the movie, even the action scenes wouldn't satisfy this simpleton. He starts making random fart noises
>His fat girl friend told him to be quiet over 20 times. I guess he thought he was being cute by trying to make her laugh or some shit.
>Nearing the climax, you know that one scene, he makes a huge "BRAAHHPPP" fart noise.
>Announces how boring the movie was during credits even though he barely paid attention
>He was literally, Dance-Walking out to their car. I don't know what else to call it. Walking with hip hop dance steps.

I didn't consider myself racist but after that experience I fucking hate that nigger forever

When people won't shut up I toss a smoke grenade and vanish.
While the smoke dissaptes I incapacitate the talker and hide them in the cinema lockers.
The hard part is dragging a body through the hallways without security spotting me.

thankfully I've never had this experience

>is that a mistake

yes but not for the reasons you think.

My brother and I were at the theatre.
>Some Hispanic chick is going bat shit behind us over everything
>People all around us were saying "omg that bitch needs to shut the fuck up
>My brother stands up looks right at her and says "shut the fuck up"
>When the movie was over and we're just getting into the parking lot this crazy bitch runs at my brother and throws punches
>He dodges and blocks them for a while and then loses his patience and says "hey, if you don't stop I'll protect myself"!
>Some neckbeard comes over and white knights it
>He says, and I shit you not, "if you touch her I'll crush your skull with my bare hands"
>My brother, who has a pretty bad temper problem, throws a couple punches at him
>Neckbeard stands there holding his bloody nose in disbelief
>I grab my brother and say "time to go"

It was more exciting than the movie desu lads.

Went to see chappie in the cinema with my mom and dad and they were both hammered drunk. Which is cool I guess because my dad had just got out of prison that day. Anyway we had to fight this dude because he kept telling my dad to shut the fuck up and he was still in the prison mindset. Just started wailing on his ass.

>desu my dad was in the wrong, but I still whooped the mouthy dude's ass

>worst genre

>Not fleeing the scene before cops show up

Heh nothing personal kid

A subhuman was either sleeping or breathing loud behind me during Blade Runner. Went to the washroom then got a new seat.

You were by yourself.

>Not saying "huh, huh?" And then winking at him

you sound like such a fucking gayass

whats it like masturbating constantly?

i've never told anyone to shut up but i have gotten into a fight before because someone told some cunts to shut up. i've posted the story before.

Girls always act mad when you get in a fight but her panties were probably drenched

Kek, rehabilitation is a joke.

I was with a group.
A girl I was with (not dating) marched up and told some hoodrats to keep it down.
I felt like a bitch because I didn't go up with her.
But I was carrying concealed and you can't be seen instigating a fight if you need to use it.
But nobody knew that so I still kinda felt like a bitch.

I was watching Wonder Woman with my mother and some preteen girl comes in around the time they cross no man's land and starts yelling for her mother cuz the theaters dark and she can't see here and I guess somehow the dumb bitch couldn't remember her seat so she sits down two seats from me and for ten minutes just periodically calls out for her mother until she starts crying and finally the mother finds her

At that point they start yelling at each other in the theater and I yell at them to keep it down please. Nothing happened and the rest of the movie was quiet.

No other incidents of note though when I went to see Ronin 47 there was a baby crying through the whole.thing but I didn't care cuz we had come to see the Hobbit but the projector was broken

>having a gf that doesn't get off on you being an alpha
>i.e. fighting

Wow dude I hope you didn't catch a venereal disease from her ethnic boyfriend.

I don't tell people to shut up because I live in a city with nearly no black people, so that really isn't ever a problem.
I do tell people to put their phones away though, and that usually elicits a bad reaction. Most of the time enough other people look pissed to put pressure on them to put them away.