How come the best animated characters are alcoholics?

How come Sup Forums?

drunk funny fall over vomit say stupid man
hangover loud aaaaaaaaaaaaaa also funny

Is Randy the only one that's not a city slicker? How populous are the places Peter, Roger, and Rick from?

Randy racks-a disaprin

because it's a lazy shtick to make characters act incredibly silly without making them literal retards

Bender needs to drink though, that's his fuel source.

Because they're 2 dimensional.

Alcoholism is funny that's why.

>Watching a loved one rot from the insides before your very eyes

Why isn't Sneed in this image? He deserves as much recognition as the others.

That's what we all say

bender is never drunk tho, he needs alcohol as fuel. he doesnt even act like a drunk.

Randy>Roger>Bender>Homer>>>>>>Peter>>>>>>>>>>>>Reddit

You forgot the best animated alcoholic

More like the most pleb-magnet animated characters. Even a pothead would be more refreshing at this point.

my nigga

>missing Archer

Alcohol is cool, it's the best fucking thing ever and if you dont agree you're a pussy

/thread

>Even a pothead would be more refreshing at this point.

This is how you know nobody intelligent works on Reddit and Memey, how do you write a hyper-intelligent scientist who also drinks alcohol in excess willingly?

I know it's supposed to go along with the "nihilism" in that he's super smart and understands everything and that's what drives him to drink because le world is a bad place meme but in reality super smart people rarely drink and never to excess.

I prefer weed, but I don't completely disagree with you.

Fuck you weed is
Better

Weed is for faggots

Alchohol is for faggots.

only Peter, Rick and the ufo is alcoholic.

not even a big weedguy but if you honestly think liquid poison is any better lmao just lmao

idk about you but who smokes, that also drinks... at least here.

Faggots who say weed is for faggots are in denial faggots who like to date rape other faggots with alchohol.

Do you guys think this guy is a pothead or an alcoholic?