UBER INVASION 02 STORYTIME

Gillen said this issue contained the most horrible thing he ever wrote. Let's find out what that is.

>most horrible thing
The Boyscout rapes a lot of people

>Gillen said this issue contained the most horrible thing he ever wrote
It definitely, definitely doesn't.

Did he mean the Uber Special then?

It's uber time!

We all know that the most horrible thing he has ever written was young avengers

When do we see patton rip and tear doomguy style?

I guess that guy was an Uber?

dunno. He'll probably get his own little arc

Pretty sure that he meant this, not everyone is comfortable with writing children dying. Especially when they die like that

Looks like only a section was destroyed, but the art makes it kinda hard to tell. There's no smoke from other side of the river, so I guess VikingUbers had to GTFO to hit something else before the Army can catch-wise and surround them

And this explains it. It's the general aftermath aspect that's gotten to him.

-fin-

Which makes sense. After spending the whole night razing the city, the fatigue would have have made them vulnerable to conventional army troops.

Thanks, OP.

Oh you

Jet stream vomit.

I'm surprised it didn't break the concrete.

The black guy seems a lot taller than Razor, does that mean his activation is nearly complete?

The support ubers would've been vulnerable, yes, and even if the Battleships could keep going without them they'd be severely hampered in choosing targets and the total amount of effective damage they could cause.

I'd try some traps using conventional weapons (mines, anti-tank rifles, artillery, crashing a fucking bomber into them while flying at low altitude so they can't see you coming) for the Vikings, to pick off some support ubers, so they can't shield the big guys.

Well this was...meh.

Those tank men know that they're gonna get butchered don't they?

He was designated as cruiser along with his brother, so I guess. Razor was pretty scrawny before his treatment though.

This new development may convince the remaining top brass to up that designation to full battleship.

>crashing

Seems much more sensible than throwing your limited and very valuable enhanced troops to the meat grinder.

If the Germans somehow comes out ok after this then the bias is real

They're going to slaughter them and the captions will point out that the Americans learned shit from the Soviets.

Eamonn's so gonna die like a chump, isn't he?

I think the Battleships would have been a lot more than severely hampered in choosing targets. Kaludia couldn't manifest her halo effect after the London raid. And I'd say she had to use it a lot less extensively than Markus did here.

So far he hasn't done anything to suggest otherwise. I'm going to remain optimistic and hope his ptsd develops into some kind of murder rage and he hulks out when needed.

Still waiting for those 'severe logistical difficulties' the germans are supposedly suffering from to, you know, actually pop up and hamper them.

I think they're slightly better trained than the Russians, and they might be able to count on conventional forces for support.
You know, didn't the gay battleship mention wanting to get the fuck out of fighting this war? Do you think he'll surrender once his support troops get blown the fuck up? He could yield enough intelligence to reveal most of the Nazi tech advantages and strageties

Maybe. Or the Brass may argue that if the blacks had been activated as cruisers sooner it wouldn't have mattered if they weren't top tier, since along with swarming the German Ubers they would be guaranteed to take him down. One battleship, two cruisers and several dozen tank-men could conceivably take down one of the Raids, despite potentially losing the two cruisers (which the Brass might even consider a good and reasonable expenditure of worthy value) along with the tankmen.

Gillen is doing a weird thing where the Germans get just enough magic powers to stay around to make everyone feel a lot more pain before the war ends. Why? Just cause

Possibly, but it's more likely he'll chicken out during combat, after a particularly devastating combat operation, or he'll become a peacenik hippy that you can't punch in the face after the war

If they can strike immediately after a raid then they can basically end the germans right then and there. Their best bet might be to keep sections of the tank men airborne at all times to respond to the next raid by the Hitler Youth.

Is this Markus' first big operation? I can't recall him doing anything other than incinerating those prisoners and pissing himself when it looked like he'd have to fight Katyusha.

Gillen might try to explain it saying that Kursk worked half because of numbers, half because of surprise which allowed the soviet tank men to get within arm's reach (he he) of Siegmund. And he'll point out how the German forces expect an ambush at any point and thus surprise is not a factor.

Wether that's makes sense, I ain't so sure.

pretty obvious Razor is going to become the "strongest" battleship with so much narrative tells.

either him or the Jap one, though I tend to lean towards Razor

I think he was in charge of recapturing the Romanian oil fields.

Alternate history where the Nazis won
Yawn

Is best girl coming back?

Jesus

Maybe I missed an issue in the old series, but is there some kind of radioactive like after effects or something?

They didn't tho

How progressive! America is defended by a nigger, a nigger cripple, and a pussy. What, they couldn't get Audie Murphy, Captain America and Chesty Puller?

Maybe America deserve to lose.

FUCK YES STORYTIME

Given the way a lot of the narration is written it seems to imply they fail sooner or later. Hopefully it won't just be LOL ALIENS.

TV Tropes (and yes I know what citing TV tropes as a source of information looks like) mentions that everything east of Berlin was changed to the soviet gauge. If this is true, it means that german train transportation would have been effectively crippled. And it doesn't even merit a passing mention.

The most ridiculous thing is the sudden ass pull of the blitzmench. If Stephanie blew up the main lab and destroyed the catalyst stockpiles where did they come from? Does this mean the germans have previously unknown secret labs as the plot demands?

>Alternate history where the Nazis develop a superweapon before the 'murricans develop theirs, but still lose in the end
ftfy

Patton is literally a tank-man.

also Razor isn't a pussy, he's just got PTSD, he'll shake it off at the most narratively correct time and go super saiyan.

Anyone who isn't a Battleship isn't important. Also, Gillen hates the white man like you won't believe. He's be a chump. (Look at how helmet-guy in the Wicked+Divine is repeatedly mocked by the entire other cast, though he's really no worse than them.)

That post you are replying to is very obviously bait.

No, it's first shown in this issue and was never mentioned before. It even contradicts previously shown uses of the halo effect.

I mean, the unenhanced radio operators are standing right next to the battleships when they use their halo effects, why aren't their brains oozing down from exposure?

>Gillen hates the white man like you won't believe
Fuck off

>touring's computer
Sorry if I'm asking about something that was hinted/explained earlier in the comic (I might've missed some issues), but they're going to use it to figure out the load stacking with this, innit?
The good guy are going to win, right?

Ignore it, it always posts the same line in every über thread.

the backstory for this shit doesn't imply aliens at all.

it implies Asgardians.

>Look, I'm being tuff and posting on Sup Forums for the first time

^ftfy

>The black guy seems a lot taller than Razor, does that mean his activation is nearly complete?

recent story events have left Patton in charge of that decision, and as the eastern seaboard is currently getting ubernuked he is probably not going to be too worried about hurting the south's fee-fees at this point

>Razor, the one white heterosexual male battleship on the allies side
>become the "strongest"

You don't know Gillen at all do you?

Then why does the narration state that Patton is going to be significantly influential in continuing Allied operations in Western Europe? His survival is one the asspulls of history that Gillen loves to pepper throughout Uber, just like Harry Truman getting melted in the White House or the Atom Bomb being delayed through sabatoge

Germany is totally going to be de-industrialized like was originally planed IRL

Yeah. USA and Russia have too many resources left to throw at the Germans for them to survive

Yeah, about that.

He wasn't fully activated to battleship. But can you be activated once your activation has been terminated? Has he been terminated? How does that even work? Can you get a normal tank man who isn't a battleship but a destroyer, then upgrade him to that level? Or do you have to start from scratch?

We don't know.

Ouch!

She's currently training a dozen or so battleship potentials. So I'd say, yes.

Yeah, what's this shit?

I think most of those were destroyer/cruiser candidates.

Maybe these are faulty activations?

That's still a lot more heavyweight classes than any other side has shown.

And had the allies told the soviets about those classes at that point? I think back then, they only knew that if the test tube explodes, they've got a battleship. And even that they had to infer from trial and error (and probably some spy-work).

Also, about the rests. Krauts could split the team in two and have one attack the cities and the other on look-out in case US ubers get there in time (then change which team go full halo and which one waits for another operation). Obviously going full gorilla, hiding for some time, moving around the country and striking where it would be least expected. Doesn't even have to be a big city.
Just some thoughts on this.

Nobody wins in this comic.

currently I'm assuming it's going to end with basically all of Europe, North America, and most of East Asia in complete ruins, and have the Southern Hemisphere nations(and the parts of Asia that haven't gotten too heavily involved) left to pick up the mantle of civilization

You know I'm right. Female Nazi/Gay Nazi = sympathetic. Cis white male Nazi = complete monster.

Uberbump

just how many times do they plan to do that
>guy looks normal until he turns around and you see the other side of his face is burnt off
effect?

I think every single member of the Kraut invasion force is on a suicide mission, and they know it (except maybe Markus, but he's delusional). They're stranded into enemy territory with no means of extraction and no hope of support or reinforcements. They're only goal is to cause as much damage as possible before they're finally put down. Enough to cripple America enough to give the Vaterland a chance.

Which is insane-nazi-troll logic obviously.

That Razor guy had a flashback of being inches from a halo.
Was it before or after he got activated?

>Maybe these are faulty activations?

What?

Every second page till the very end?

>Russia
Thought they opted out of the war.

Actually I don't think that'll ever be explained and I don't think it should. It's irrelevant to the story and any explanation Gillen comes up with, is bound to be both underwhelming and disappointing.

Just look at Vaughan and his bullshit explanation for the plague in Y the last man.

The Japanese with battleship potential was activated as a tank man. If they make a battleship of him we'll know it can be done.

Their battleship didn't want to invade in to Germany, which forced them halt their advance. They are not out of the war yet.

I believe in the last issue, they were talking about how the Black Battleships weren't fully activated on purpose.