Be Joe

>be Joe
>was promised to be in Ben Affleck's Batman movie as well as a cameo in Justice League.
>scene gets scrapped in reshoot.
>Ben drops out of directing, so the original script is trashed just so WB can attach Matt Reeves.
>Months later you find you're going to get your own villain movie and it'll be directed by guy who did The Raid.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3448656/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People shouldn't get their hopes up about this. The director isn't even locked in yet and if he does manage to get the job it's pretty much a guarantee the studio won't let him make the Deathstroke movie he'll want to make.

OH GREAT MORE CAPESHIT FOR MANBABIES LIKE OP.

VERY GOOD NEWS, RIGHT OP? RIGHT YOU FUCKING MANCHILD VIRGIN PIECE OF SHIT?

Hopefully it'll be edgy and rated r.

I just hope they'll stay faithful to the comics and make him an ultra sperg

spbp

It's gonna work out in his favour.

Deathstroke is one of my favourite characters in DC so I'll be seeing it for sure.

Hahahaha! People actually think he's going to play Deathstroke in the movie!

He won't be cast as Deathstroke. He's a 2nd rate actor that will lose out to a bigger box office draw.

Well Deathstroke is a 2nd rate character so I think Joe fits perfectly.

Deathstroke is older, much older. He doesn't fit the role and it doesn't deserve its own movie.

Gal Gadot is 3rd rate and was the highest grossing movie of the summer. Of course you're going to attribute this to Chris Pine. But that also tells you the solution of how you make up for 2nd rate actor, by casting another name too.

Deathstroke's aging is slowed down because of the serum.
He's 60-70 but looks 30-40.
Just paint Joe's hair white and he'll fit.

The only acceptable Deathstroke.

It's easier to make a young guy look older than the other way around. Also good luck trying to get a old guy to sign a multi-picture contract. My ideal Deathstroke is Stephen Lang, but that's unlikely.

While it's still CapeShit I am going to assume it's going to be more of a movie about a criminal kicking other criminals in the head
(Could be wrong though)

Fuck sake I want Raid 3 more than a Deathstorke movie

I know but Joe just doesn't suit it.

Yeah, stick an eye patch on it, grow the hair out, get even taller and we're good to go.

>mfw this actually happened in LELmetheus.

THE STATE!

Get aids and die. Stephen Lang is a fucking manlet meme and he will die soon

Deathstroke isn't a sperg. He is a pedo though so he's literally /ourguy/

I wanted him to play Roland Deschain, he dodged a bullet.

Dude puts a kill contract on his daughter so he could have an excuse to hang out with her.
He's autistic as fuck.

>called Deathstroke
>doesn't have the power to cause deadly strokes

Too bad it's happening and he is going to play anyway isn't it faggot?

Raid 3 has been cancelled a while

So he's leading the Suicide Squad in the sequel right?

Would be a nice way to build up Suicide Sequel with some after credit stinger featuring Amanda Waller.

You're trying too hard.

I thought this was going to be the plan with his inclusion in Justice League

>Gets caught by Batman in a Justice League side story
>Gets approached by Waller at the start of Suicide Squad 2
>Tense but entertaining dynamic with Deadshot

Why did they have to make it so complicated

No it hasn't.

imdb.com/title/tt3448656/

Yeah but setting up future films with small cameos is apparently a bad thing and you should never even allude to your other superheroes unless it's in the inevitable team up movie.

Apparently.

It's not like DC has succeeded in making an entire universe that feels connected in 4 films, or anything. As long as the critics are happy, I guess.

Kek

Implying anything is something else than a paycheck for him until he can make he's D&D movie

Throw in Green Arrow as an opposing antagonist to fight against and team up with in the 3rd act.

because WB can't help themselves but announce films 5+ years in advance without a director, writer, or cast, as well as banking on the popularity of a film still in production generating hype for the future movies. Then that movie isn't well received and/or doesn't do well financially, which makes them have to backtrack and make changes to the next film in the slate, even if that movie has already finished filming.

They insist on building the railroad while the train is already on the tracks even though it would make more sense for them just to start slow and test the waters with the audience instead of just trying to catch up to Marvel who have had 8 years to develop the MCU gradually while WB is expecting the second film in their franchise to be their Avengers and thus cramming it with an absurd amount of shit even when it doesn't make sense

Cry more bitch tits he's been dropped.

my hope is that considering Evans pitched it himself as an idea and the studio liked it so much they agreed, I think they'll definitely want him and will do whatever they can to get him on, plus he's already interested in doing it, not being asked to join out of the blue

studio interference wise, yeah that's a possibility but considering this will almost definitely be 90% action focused, it's a lot harder for a studio to interfere with pure action scenes than important story/editing. Even if the film isn't R-rated the action scenes will still have incredible direction and choreography, and be miles better than most capeshit

i guess it's too late to cast ewan as green arrow

I can't imagine Gareth's story be anything more than something along the lines of John Wick meets Raid while light on the story. The only thing insufferable to come out of this is Slade being marketed as a antihero. I can't imagine them saying no unless he wants Slade to have a gay scene or something.

deathstroke is a dumb character. this is going to be bad. and casuals are probably going to complain that he's an unfunny deadpool rip off or some shit.

uh-huh..

>Green Arrow
fuck off, CW

That's not Mel Gibson

I wish this is Joe's green lantern where he plays a DC character then fucking bombs and he goes back to his destiny of being Hercules

great add it to the pile

Man of Steel 2
Black Adam
Batman
Justice League Dark
Suicide Squad 2
Gotham City Sirens
Deadshot
Nightwing
Batgirl
Green Lantern Corps
Cyborg