Ghost Rider Event

So in the same way as Annihalation for Nova or Blackest Night for Green Lantern, would it be possible to do a mass crossover centered around the Riders? How would you go about writing it?

Did you miss Ghost Racers?

>Limited series that's a small part of a massive Crisis

Not...really what I meant, dude

I mean, how could you go about writing an event in that a part of the rider mythos causes a mass crisis in the Marvel Universe and all the heroes have to deal with it

is meant for

Ghost Rider doesn't fucking sell so no.

Annihilation was for all of Cosmic Marvel not just Nova.

Green Lantern is an A list character and practically all of volume 4 built up to Blackest Night.

Steel ball run meets Bayonetta, grand prix for everyone on Earth's lives.

You would need Blaze fighting the Devil again but with higher stakes and you would have to remember these guys don't get along to well with the other heroes.

Honestly he'd probably have to fight a bigger threat then the devil. He's faced off against the devil and won before.
Off the top of my head, I'd recommend an alternate earth devil (or similar) that won a war on heaven/earth and is now continuing his war on this dimensions earth. Hell, you could have alt-devil bring back dead versions of his universe''s heroes for a hero vs hero spin

All Ghost Riders vs Dai-Mephisto.

But it has to be Devil devil, not this everybody says they are but aren't Gillen shit.

>He's faced off against the devil and won before.

THE Devil or just one of the dozen or so guys that say they are? I thought the throne of hell reserved for "THE TRUE AND ONE DEVIL/SATAN/WHATEVER" was vacant?

This is Marvel so...

Everyone's a Ghost Rider.

Zarathos or whatever, decides to take over by possessing all the heroes who have a reason to seek vengeance (almost all of them) and everyone get a flaming skull head and a hellish vehicle for a while. Then they realize Zanathos or whatever the fuck you wanna call the guy, was preparing against the spirit of violence, who had been slowly doing it's take over too. They clash and heavenly forces empower street level people leftover with the spirits of redemption and resolution.

It takes about 7 issues through a year and a half.

The not-Devil stuff always seemed like nonsense to me, but yeah, if he fought the Devil-devil that'd be cool

And THEN they have a big race to determine who'll be the one true ghost Rider

Maybe have them team up to fight the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse to prevent the apocalypse...or some sort of mystical prophecy that would lead to an apocalypse.

As long as we got a shot of a group of riders traveling together.

you could do a crazed ghost rider going around and passing judgement on the various heroes and villains of the Marvel Universe.

More people know about Ghost rider than Green Lantern

Even better have a new Vengeance do that and all the other heroes and villains think it's a ghost rider. So all the riders team up to stop the new Vengeance.

Only has a shitty Nic Cage movie series, and most only know Green Lantern as that thing Deadpool did a few years back.

Calypso-like figure holding a deathrace/demolion derby for the fate of mankind

There was a big Wolverine in Hell event a while back. How did that end? Did Ghost Rider show up?