Underrated Villain Songs

youtube.com/watch?v=F4zlC8jAISk

I don't care how silly and campy this is; I fucking love it. 2:29 is surprisingly powerful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8o3ABlWt37w
youtube.com/watch?v=3jWB_YidG-c
youtube.com/watch?v=vq5sZPPF9ao
youtube.com/watch?v=V_q1SdaWLlw
youtube.com/watch?v=VPs8SZZTg68
youtube.com/watch?v=374xW4zZbZA
youtube.com/watch?v=7ufjvc55H0A&t
youtube.com/watch?v=VsiKOJOXMJU
youtube.com/watch?v=knJeCTBfWWY
youtube.com/watch?v=GBnSdNTPA_g
youtube.com/watch?v=UxzMCZwA6CE
youtube.com/watch?v=jWQV2U4o0kg
youtube.com/watch?v=zece9Bt6bVs
youtube.com/watch?v=Wu873F0eTjs
youtube.com/watch?v=giVEorC-NOc
youtube.com/watch?v=1Jof_X98IDM
youtube.com/watch?v=rD5wQROo_bs&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=YyrS_1Gac1M
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx3bnNQPgo0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XhcyeIEBT4I
youtube.com/watch?v=_V76VCF7hvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I´ve never seen anyone talking about this one either

youtube.com/watch?v=8o3ABlWt37w

This one's a theme and not a song, but it's a damned good one at that youtube.com/watch?v=3jWB_YidG-c

Mean Green Mother From Outer Space

Link?

This could have saved Weirdmaggedon

youtube.com/watch?v=vq5sZPPF9ao

Music Meister was great too
youtube.com/watch?v=V_q1SdaWLlw

youtube.com/watch?v=VPs8SZZTg68

youtube.com/watch?v=374xW4zZbZA
Never made it to the actual movie because they changed the plot during production but it's such a good song

From 4:39 to 6:28

AND

From 7:43 to 10:06

youtube.com/watch?v=7ufjvc55H0A&t

I heard they originally wanted Jack Black for that song but couldn't get him. It would've suited him so well

Good Lord, I fucking love this one. Why do they always leave out the best villain songs during production?

Also, did that song say that Izma's dad fucked a mummy?

BATB is to my mind the perfect Batman cartoon.

Sure people say the 90's show is the best, and they're not wrong it's GOAT but Brave and the Bold is special.

It has what comics lack these days. A sense of fun. A nod and a wink to just how fucking mental they are instead of pofaced "mature" "realism"

God I hate how dour comics have become in order to appeal to some sense of maturity that they never had.

Damn paycheck when through the roof during production. Apparently Jack had been relatively unknown until that point, but while they making the episode his cache raised thanks to another one of his projects and the studio behind PG couldn't afford him anymore.

WHEN THE BELL TOLLS ONE!

youtube.com/watch?v=VsiKOJOXMJU

I used to watch this when I was a kid. I was kinda mad I didn't get to see the Joker, but my then innocent mind suspected that the Joker was too edgy for such a generally lighthearted series. Generally.
I remember being pretty excited about the episode in which the villains are heroes and the heroes villains because the Red Hood was taking the place of Batman in that universe and seeing good Batman and good Red Hood working together was fucking amazing.

sure sounds like it

>I was kinda mad I didn't get to see the Joker

I don't follow. He was in it all the time. He's literally singing a song in OP's link

I knew that sounded familiar! It's Lemon Demon!

Daddy was no dummy
Did outrageous things with a mummy
And often times the stiffs he'd drive
Would look better dead than they did alive

Nah, her dad was just really good at making the dead look good.

>Rewatch movie recently
>Didn't know it was the version with the restored original ending
I wasn't ready.

He wasn't in most episodes I watched and I used to watch them all the time. Hell, I never even saw the Emperor Joker episode. It's weird because I've seen clips on Youtube from my home country, so I just don't understand.

I like how it sounds down to earth. Like some guy making music on his porch, instead of a soul stealing super villain coming at you.

That crescendo is amazing. You can definitely ignore the fact that it's just a Chinese version of "I´m So Sorry" from Imagine Dragons

>mfw that time I was listening to music on shuffle mode and this song played right next to a thematically similar song from another show
>mfw I hadn't noticed the similarites between the two songs until that point

Hell, he took over the show at one point.
youtube.com/watch?v=knJeCTBfWWY

I'm not sure if anything from Metalocalypse counts as underrated, but this is a gem.
youtube.com/watch?v=GBnSdNTPA_g

Damn that looks amazing. I guess they just stopped airing the new seasons before I got there. Maybe I should catch up now. Does it still hold up?

Yes.

It's a love letter to silver age comics and it's glorious.

I've never really read much of the Silver Age (I started reading comics from the 90s upwards; I´m kind of young) but I do love some silliness. Do you have any recommendations?

Damn, I love the brave and the bold.

Also do villain themes count? If so, I think this one is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxzMCZwA6CE

Good taste

I forgot about this episode. It's great! I need to rewatch this series sometime soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWQV2U4o0kg

that one is amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=zece9Bt6bVs

youtube.com/watch?v=Wu873F0eTjs

youtube.com/watch?v=giVEorC-NOc

It's sad that the animation in TKJ was so shit since Mark did a pretty good job in this scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Jof_X98IDM

This is really cool. It reminds me of the villain's theme from Jet Set Radio Future.

youtube.com/watch?v=rD5wQROo_bs&index=3

The best part is that it is like a twisted version of superman's theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=YyrS_1Gac1M

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx3bnNQPgo0

>not Yzmapolis

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XhcyeIEBT4I

youtube.com/watch?v=_V76VCF7hvc

There was a bit of necromancy going on. Yzma had three mummy henchmen: Mick, Lemmy and Bowie. Also a talking idol voiced by Harvey Fierstein.