LYNCHED

LYNCHED

I'm just so fucking tired of this shit. How much longer can it go on?

Is that what Lynch said or is it some hackneyed analysis from a faggy soyboy?

wat

not only is the main character who saves everyones day white, but the native character considers him, and other white people brothers, and actually has a really relaxed view on ignorance and race, because he realizes we can't have all the answers all the goddamn time.

what did lynch mean with this character though?

What do you think?

user, you know it is some hackneyed analysis from a faggy soyboy. David Lynch doesn't have white guilt.

two (2) rides

Repeat after me: WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE SOURCE OF ALL EVIL!

He likes big black asses

>that weird feel when a lot of people who write stuff like this that criticizes racism are actually racist themselves
Feels like there's no middle ground anymore when it comes to journalism.

What's the middle ground between being racist and not being racist? Seems like an either or to me

I don't think Lynch is even pre-occupied with politics enough to be the usual cuck. He's too busy trying to be weird and pretentious. It's like saying Andy Warhol was specifically and nominally anti-white in the 60s.

the middleground is being not racist, the point is some people are outwardly racist, and others are racist by inversion. Being SO NOT RACIST they're actually being racist by doing so. (See: Get Out).

call for help

die!!! /tpg/ die!!!
oops wrong thread

This attitude is the reason we'll never get anywhere with this shit, it's the reason we'll all just keep hating each other until the whole fucking society falls apart. Where do you draw the line between "racist" and "not racist," exactly? Do you make any distinction between misguided ignorance and outright hatred? Do you really believe you've never had a single "racist" thought or prejudice in your life?

>I'm just so fucking tired of this shit. How much longer can it go on?

hopefully long enough to eradicate the perpectrators of evil

I thought that was Ray?

That would actually be feasible if these idiots would focus on specific actions, policies, and people, rather than OMG WHITE PEOPLE ARE AWFUL IN GENERAL!!! Modern-day leftists are doomed to perpetual failure as long as they refuse to criticize stupid, counter-productive behavior on their own side.

They are white because it take place in rural Washington.

Nihilism gives you a pretty sober approach to the world, I hear

he can't because he's a half mongol.

Thanks, David Lynch. Thanks for letting me know that my skin color is the root of all evil. Really progressive of you. Wow.

David Lynch never said, implied, or intended that, it's some faggot """journalist's""" half-assed self-promoting interpretation

the middleground would be seeing black thugs on the street so you cross to the other side to not get knifed ( even tho you dont know them) but dont say nigger 1500times on Sup Forums in one sitting. thats the middleground

>Bob is white

>Do you really believe you've never had a single "racist" thought or prejudice in your life?
i actually had not but then i moved out of my 100% white hometown

the middleground is buying them a one way ticket to African and sincerely wishing them good luck

Look it's /got/ again being so fucking mad that their shit roastie mudslime horde thread isn't allowed due to not being the same quality show that Twin Peaks is. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA your show is shit, your general is shit, /tpg/ forever FROSTER is coming bitch 10/31

She has nice tits.

It's time you brainlets realize that you are on the wrong side of history. Every artistic, intelligent, industrious person is left leaning in its political thought. Racism will only take you to social isolation and one day, hopefully, the rope.

Racism has become fashionable again in all but name. It's just that now, it's cool to be racist against whites and blame all your problems on them.

>literally every character outside of 3 are white
>every background character is white
>BOB, the source of evil is a gay native american

haha guys what about a fictional series where, get this, Jewish people were the source of all evil in America hahaha lol imagine that, would be novel and refreshing because it would be so outlandish to suggest that the Jews are behind pedophile blackmail rings, massive arms and drug trade rackets, organized food and drink supply spiking, financial control via conspiring to crash markets, hedge funds, mass enslavement of the populace from birth via brainwashing school systems etc etc

haha how wacky and weird would that be lol

>blame white people for everything
>people who don't do this are the real racists
What did leftists mean by this?

I am left-leaning, and this shit infuriates me. It turns all reasonable people against the left, it's the reason we couldn't get a candidate elected to save our lives right now. Because if THIS is our platform right now, then we honestly shouldn't have power. The ship will keep on sinking until we regain the ability to criticize ridiculous, counterproductive behavior from our own side. If you're fighting for the right cause in the wrong way, you're helping your enemies.

I know you're probably just baiting but I really feel like I've had enough. I really have to get off social media so I don't have to witness how stupid and hateful my "friends" have become. This shit has to stop

>nearly 2018
>not being a radical right wing accelerationist

Can you explain to me succinctly what accelerationism is please?

Your ignorance is showing.

i am good with black people, but i don't like niggers. am i racist?

haha what no ignorance here bud just pitching a new and original idea for a show where the main villains are Jewish (this show is fiction btw) and the Jews go out of their way to poison the attempts of their host society to flourish at every turn lol

wouldnt that be an interesting plotline for a show, like imagine a plot where the Jews engage in ethnic nationalism on an absolutely monstrous scale but socially engineer the rest of the population, including the superior races, to not have in group preference lol that would be so f*cking crazy and awesome to see (in a work of fiction of course!)

this. you could make the same argument that the BLACK lodge implies evil is based on being dark

>pure hero of the show is white

unfortunately user, it won't stop. there's no center anymore.

America wouldn't exist without white people. If you're not white and hate white people feel free to fuck off.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

there's probably a reason why that image gets reposted alot chaim

Not him, but it’s the idea that the more extreme each side gets, the faster we can have a civil war and get it over with.

You are Reddit

i thought reddit was ridiculously liberal

It never ends. It's just one long slippery slope. You think these people are going to wake up one day and say, "Finally, everything is fair and just now and we can all live peacefully."? Fuck no. They're just going to take and take and take from what white people have created until we have nothing left and civilization is in the toilet. And then they'll still blame white people.

Left-centrist is the growing minority, in time more people will see 'SJW'ism for the subterfuge that it is. Hopefully before then Lynch will make more kino.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Nobody has ever been here longer than a year and kept up their "not really racist like not all the time" facade. All blacks disgust me

Not him but I'll give it a shot. It's realizing that there is no feasible route to undo what havoc has been created in society in the last 100 years. Instead, since the far left is an ultimately self destructive path, you push that harder so that the decline rapidly accelerates. When a society falls into utter chaos is when it goes through it's most radical changes. It's in this moment when you bring society to it's knees that something new and worthwhile can be created. It is hoped that the next thing will be better, and without all the current conditions that make it unsalvageable. A Phoenix rises from ash.

i am truly good with black people. i work with a few of em, they're smart, they invest well.

but i will never work with a nigger. if they even do actual white collar work somewhere

Coop is pure good and also one of the whitest characters ever put to film

Is that what's happening? Because I really feel like the world is going insane all around me. I hear the shit some of my friends & family are saying, and I think they must be role-playing or something. Because I know them, I know that America has been pretty good to them & their families, and the shit they're babbling about and fighting for is truly not based in any reality they've experienced.

Doesn't it make you contemplate WHY they criticize all white people and not specific problems? I can answer it for you, it's because they hate white people and their goal is not to fix any problems it is to put down white people and make them considered less than human. Your problem was assuming these people are actually decent people when in fact they are incredibly cruel.

Well if I have no luck finding a job I wouldn't mind bringing society to it's knees and starting over but honestly it's just because of my own self interest.

>Cooper has the power to make even Pickle Rick sound appealing
What kind of magic does his character possess?

An interesting point to note is that accelerationism can be found on both sides of the left/right political divide. It seems counterintuitive but the more extreme your beliefs the more you end up having in common with the other side, because both end up demanding the total annihilation of the current world order, regardless of what it is which either side are rebelling against.

>tfw you will never better understand and sympathise with your enemies until you're caught up in an all-out civil war against them

Do most people really think this way?

>ruins yuor thesis

He obviously didn't say it, or maybe he did, he was raised by anti racist people, I saw his documentary, he's pretty anti racism himself

Anti-racism is a good thing. Saying "whiteness is the source of all evil" is not anti-racist, it's explicitly racist.

>the source of the evil shit in twin peaks is called the BLACK lodge
what did director David Lynch mean by this?

Not only this, but the more you encounter extremism, the more it pushes you towards an extreme - either to fit in with it, or react against it. The more I hear this "fuck white people" stuff, the more socially acceptable it becomes, I find it increasingly difficult to hold onto my own moral center. I grew up in a pretty multi-cultural city, I work, socialize and make friends with people of all different backgrounds, I can honestly say I'm not a racist.

But these last couple years have brought out "racist" thoughts in me that I didn't know I was capable of, because I think it's just a natural human response to being unfairly stereotyped and hated. When I see someone rattling off a list of "awful things about white people," my knee-jerk reaction is to do the same to whatever their culture might be, to say "well don't act like YOUR shit doesn't stink."

I just wonder where the leadership has gone, why there's no moral center anymore. None of these attitudes are new, but they weren't always mainstream, they weren't always embraced and regurgitated by the establishment. If anything, I think we've gotten TOO democratic, and this is what it looks like when the majority really is in control. Pettiness and spite.

I don't think that society has anything to do with your lack of marketable skills, buddy, and I don't think that your job situation would improve after societal collapse.

Probably but at least I could feel like I mattered.

See how much patience they have for talk about Palestinians, Slavic peasants, or Indians under the thumb of the Sassoon family.

>I can honestly say I'm not a racist
Only racists say that. Review the history of "some of my best friends are Jewish." The point is not that anyone is or is not a racist. The point is that this is a gradeschool word-trap and the only way to win is to reject your attacker's terms altogether. Tell people, "I don't care about racism any more because the term is clearly over-used."

>I just wonder where the leadership has gone, why there's no moral center anymore
I blame the internet. Social media, online forums and even memes have been politicised to such an alarming degree that it brings out the absolute worst in both sides, while isolating them in the comfort of their own personal bubble. Civilised discourse isn't even a thing anymore because the block and report buttons are so appealing when the comments are nothing but a shit-flinging match between "cucks" and "fascists"

Internet was just a catalyst, the current social paradigm we are experiencing has been coming into fruition since the late 50's early 60's. The internet instead has allowed more extreme views to flourish and push people further down their preferred political lens.

I think this is a big part of it. It's easier than ever to find all the worse examples of any type of person you disagree with, and read their very worst thoughts, taken out of context and turned into permanent public record. You can just point yourself in any direction, pick any "cause" or idea at random, and gather enough evidence to feed your anger and turn yourself into an extremist.