How is he so good at picking roles?

How is he so good at picking roles?

His agent is

Maybe he's a film buff that reads the scripts himself instead of just delegating to an agent.

Just seems like he likes movies, wants to make good ones, and wants to mix it up to avoid typecasting

Okay. I love the goose as much as the next faggot on here. But at this point, if a 15 page Ryan Gosling fanfic showed up, I'd half expect that one of you was behind it.

Well yeah I'm almost finished with page 12

>15 pages
Please, pleb. 50 Shades of Goose is already novel-length, and I haven't even gotten to the first sex scene yet.

who is that qt?

>and wants to mix it up to avoid typecasting
You what?

we call him the baby goose

Dudes been playing an autist for his last couple films

Is he considered a Chad?

>50 Shades of Goose

She is so beautiful. Ok this might be the worst place to ask but, let me lay it down. Im a latino, i live in miami. A huge thing or qt blonde gringas. How do i get a qt blode gringa gf. There are a lot of pretty girls but not many white girla in miami. Where do i go? In which state do i find qts like Carrey Mulligan.

Look at his last few roles, they're all very different
>playing an autist
>playing

No

Compared to Fassbender...

How hard can be it? Just read the script

fuck hes so good looking it isnt fucking fair

you go up to them and ask her on a date.
if it fails you do to the next one
and the next
you do this untill eventually some bimbo will say yes.
and voilla. you got yourself a blonde gringo girl

just be attractive lmao

he's even better at making movies

the roles pick him
also, he didn't brendan-fraser his way into marriage with some unknown actress who makes less than him. his current wife is older and already has enough of her own $ so she doesn't stress him out financially.

this is the gosling way. the way of the zen master.

has gosling ever been in a Shakespearian adaptation?

It seems like he judges the quality of the script, picks projects that he's creatively interested in, and wants to work with interesting directors. That sounds like a no-brainer, but most actors aren't wired that way, it's usually all about money and self-image. Gosling doesn't act like an "industry insider," he acts like a guy that genuinely likes movies.

>long face
>no square jaw
>uneven eyes
>no cheekbones

The guys just has a great sense of style, he’s a pumped up 6/10, pic related

There's just something special about him, that has nothing to do with his clothes or his looks. Everybody likes this guy. If he had a "perfect" face he'd probably be less endearing.

he/his agent is capable of reading

he just works with good directors and doesn't do things for money

I mean he turned down justice league and star wars

Britain

>long face is a negative
coping pinhead detected