Mark Wahlberg Has Prayed for Forgiveness

Hollywood A-list actor Mark Wahlberg told an audience in Chicago last week that he still regularly attends confession and has prayed for God's forgiveness. The actor describes himself as a "committed Catholic," and often discusses his past mistakes to teach troubled youth they can also turn their lives around.

trunews.com/article/mark-wahlberg-has-prayed-for-forgiveness

In an admission to the liberal mainstream media, Hollywood actor Mark Wahlberg says he’s prayed to God, asking for forgiveness, for his past mistakes. During a forum at the University of Illinois at Chicago with Catholic Cardinal Blas Cupich, the A-list star and “committed Catholic” was asked if he ever prayed for forgiveness. In response to the question, he said:

>"I just always hope that God is a movie fan and also forgiving, because I've made some poor choices in my past."

The cardinal asked Wahlberg if he ever asked for forgiveness for any of the films he’s starred in, and the actor said “Boogie Nights,” a 1997 in which he portrayed an actor working his way through the adult film business, was “up there at the top of the list.” Another occurred during his “troubled youth,” an incident in which he was sent to prison for taking part in a race-based assault on a Vietnamese immigrant. After the event with Cupich, he told the Chicago Tribune:

>"I've never been shy about sharing my past and the bad decisions I've made and being affiliated with gangs, being incarcerated, so absolutely I think they can identify with me on a personal level, and that's why I've continued to try to do as much as I can to help young people. It's one thing to give money, or to start programs, but to be there and be able to talk to them, and tell them there is someone who has been through the same things they are going through and was able to turn their life around, and turn it into a big positive. That's always important."

Wahlberg said he regularly attends confession and continues to “work hard.”

/ourguy/?

>In an admission to the liberal mainstream media
Kek.
Genuinely nice though. Happy for Wahlberg.

>Regrets boogie nights
what a cuck

God Bless Markie Mark and the Funky Bunch

>beat the shit out of a slope
Ooops, lol
>star in boogie nights
G-d forgive me

What the actual fuck?

Mark wahlberg sucks but he keeps getting roles what gives

Relapsing from coke use is not fun

That's how you feel after being a slave for jews.

VIETNAM

Ironic...

FUCKING

SHIT

He could save others but not himself from Malk Wahlberg...

Its a film.

>He doesnt know

>Jewywood rape and pedo shit starts being uncovered
>has the potential to be brought to light about yourself
>better ask for forgiveness now

It's happening.

A classic

I hope he prayed to be forgiven for Max Payne.

He has nothing to be sorry for, he's done our country proud.
Fuck those hippies that spat on him when he walked down the tarmac.