The Gods vs Steppenwolf in new Justice League tv spot

>youtu.be/4N4di84cldk

If you look closely at :11 you can see Zeus (?) And and a horned god (ares?) jumping at the invading army

At :21 you can see Zeus (?) Blasting Steppenwolf with lightning

:22 you can see another god (artemis?) glowing and shooting an arrow blowing up a ship

So the gods apparently come to the aid of the Amazons. Fucking hyped

The history lesson is gonna be kino as fuck

>He's still young enough to get hyped for capeshit

I remember those days.

This actually looks good.

it gets worse at each tv spot

>Directed by Zack Snyder

Ezra Miller is the only decent actor in the main cast

So wait, does the DCEU classify Wonder Woman and Supes as New Gods? I mean Wonder Woman alluded to how only gods can kill gods, right?

>he mixes greek gods with 4th world gods

He's the only good jew in Hollywood

I hope this has such deep religious symbolism as Man of Steel

A good explanation for how Apokolips was beaten back and why They're coming back since all the gods are dead

>"Ride ain't over yet"
>"My man"
>Chicken noise
Seriously?

The gods didn't die in Darkseid's invasion

>new gods

Huh

The justice league aren't New Gods they're Next Gods

So why didn't the gods intervene when Zod tried to destroy the planet?
Same thing with the amazoniam army.
This is the main problem with franchises like this beside the powerdifference of the heros. One would think if the world is ending there'd be more superheros trying to prevent that.

>>Chicken noise

kek
that's Aquaman's faggot yell btw

Looks pretty kinographic to me desu senpai

Because they're all dead faggot

>good
>jew
you so funny

They were dead. It looks like they fought the alien armies, then Ares took the chance and killed most of them until Zeus sealed him before dying. Now WW is the last Earth god left.

Speaking of Zod, were WW and Aquaman busy that day?
I mean the dude pretty much threatened the planet.

Reminder that Justice League will make less than Spiderflop: Homecoming and Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and get worse reviews as well.

It's probably going to make around 800 million.

Well the Gods are dead, the Amazon's are shut off, Everything with Zod happens quite quickly and you saw Batman, the only other hero who could get to metropolis in time, actually go there even though he didn't really know what was happening

The flashback to the War of the Gods should have been done in the Wonder Woman "living painting" style

>I mean the dude pretty much threatened the planet.

And put the world machine in the ocean

>can't get killed by alliance of gods and god-tier fighters
>gets killed by his own parademons

lmao

Zeus is a faaaaahg.

Dunno why Aries didn't help, though.

Why didn't Spider-Man save Tony's parents when Bucky went back in time?

Zod threatened the planet to give them Clark Kent a week earlier. He also fought him in some shitty town and destroyed a couple of military equipment. I would wager something like that wouldn't go unnoticed.

Aquaman probably wasn't active.

Wonder Woman probably wasn't aware.

The entire MoS threat happens over like a 3 hour time period, and 2.5 of those hours the government were covering it up.

If WW was in Metropolis, she should have helped tho

Is this running on Unreal engine 4?

Also Superman fighting Zod was like 7 minutes, even Batman with all his jets and helicopters only just got there to witness the end.

What the fuck is Wonder Woman even the god of?

Force fields? They never explained how she can repel energy blasts like that considering those bracers aren't really god accessories or how she destroyed those things Ares telekinetically threw at her

Spiderman was probably not even born that day. At least he didn't have his powers.

>0:53

Affleck is promoting the movie like WB has his kids at gunpoint behind the camera

Unless Atlantis has cable they may not have even known. Wonder Woman lives in France. How could she get to Metropolis when Zods ship is only there for an hour? Like you said he threatened the world so there was no telling where he attack.

I have to ask, were you bothered in Iron Man 3 when Cap didn't show up to save the president?

Spider-Man came out in the 60s you dolt

>random people killed in the middle of nowhere
>planet wide destruction and aliens threatening the world

Yeah dude, same shit.

By Atlantis it could have

its clearly a chicken noise. auquaman is like the big prankster of the bunch and he carrys around a fake gag chicken as a huge joke to BATman

>They will never address the knightmares
>They will never mention Lex again
>They will never mention what happened to wayne manor
It hurts

Zack Snyder and his family are Christians you stupid little goys

Kek

god of muh dicks

Well the Nightmares are Apokolips which JL prevents

looks fun.

Yes the will, Bruce even says he had "dreams" in a trailer

Yes they will, he's the whole reason Apokolips is back

Yes they will but maybe later

>he's into stick instead of thicc

Fuck off Harvey

It won't... this has flop written all over it, and I'm a Snydercuck

I'm looking at seat selections on Fandango, hardly any tickets have sold so far. Snyder doesn't deserve this... from whedon and WB butchering the movie to a quip-ridden fart fest, to nobody wanting to see it because the CGI is terrible and everyone's joking and smiling during the end of the world.

>we'll never see the 3rd part of MoS BvS trilogy

Truly tragic

Clearly you're not a snyder cuck otherwise you would know based on past movies, this can't flop at all, especially in ching chong land.

On a side note, it actually looks great, gonna pre-order dem imax tickets cause snyder cinematography is worth the price.

>there's been four armageddon level threats to earth in the DCEU

>gods don't get involved at all

... this just makes the writing worse, guys.

the gods are dead
or are you just memeing ?

Flawless logic lets just get Specter on speed diel and tell him to erase Zod, Ares and any villain that threatens earth.

Same can be said for marvel, multiple universal threats, not a single being above cosmic comes to help. Fucking guardians of the galaxy were fighting off a cosmic entity threatening the universe where was the gods then eh?

It's called escapism user. You can have it too.

Superman is here for you.

>So wait, does the DCEU classify Wonder Woman and Supes as New Gods?
The Gods in the flashback will be the Gods of Greek mythology. Wonder Woman movie showed that she was the daughter of Zeus and so she is in fact a God at the level of the Greek pantheon.

The New Gods are totally different, IIRC they killed old Gods in the galaxy and took their powers.

>bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-BUT MUHRVEL

pathetic

>So why didn't the gods intervene when Zod tried to destroy the planet?
Ares was the only God kicking, he wants the destruction of mankind.
>Same thing with the amazoniam army.
The amazons like to stay away from mans world. Zods invasion is more reason to leave men to fight.

>were WW and Aquaman busy that day?
It inspired wonder woman to come back to super heroing and Aquaman still isn't even sold on Superheroing in Justice League.

>Implying he's wrong

>"bu-but wheres the g-gods???"
You want these superhero movies to end in 3 minutes?

No way Snyder doesn't take the opportunity to show us a cool fantasy war. It will confuse normies though, I'm sure.

>DCEU is for int...

In the comics, such as invasion is the impetus for Atlantis to go to war with the surface. The introduction of interplanetary threats that the surface world can't deal with scares atlantis into wanting to launch satellites and what not.

>Aquaman probably wasn't active.
We KNOW he's not active

About God damn time

when MOS came out and that scene where clark saves all those people on the rig and he falls in the water i always thought it would be explained aquaman saved him and brought him to shore but nope never happened or in BvS where they find the kryponite that they would show or mention him

This is the inherent flaw with cinematic universes built around people who can punch things super good. The stakes need to continually escalate leaving you to wonder why charaters introduced down the line didn't just unfuck shit effortlessly. Trying to excuse this with "ETZ A MOOVEEE" and "B-B-B-B-BUT MUH-MUH-MARVEL!1" just draws more attention to it.

>hey will never mention what happened to wayne manor
They did, in BvS. They had a panning shot of the run down manner with Alfred saying "So falls the house of Wayne" (speaking about Batman getting into a losing fight). The house is symbolic of Batman. It degraded over time.

>"Lois is the key!"
Hol' up.

We know from the leaks that Supes comes back in a murderous rage, but Batman is the one that arranges for Lois to be there during his revival, seemingly bringing him back from the brink and thus preventing the knightmare itself.

So what the fuck does the line "you took her from me" mean during the knightmare?

"Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow" is incredibly powerful, and my favorite Superman short. It ends with a wink.

The house looks like it was burned there's obviously a story there

I'd like to see the world engine in the water revisited as that kind of thing would really piss off the atlanteans. Also, if Aquaman helps the league whilst Atlantis gets hit by parademons (we see Mera fighting parademons in atlantis in the last TV spot), that will seed a lot of hate against Aquaman.

That character is probably in a pretty good spot desu.

The final events of Man of Steel took place too quickly for anyone to react to them. And Zod's ultimatum to mankind is a ho-hum for these types. They've been cavorting with gods and aliens for millennia. Some bent out of shape alien with a spider (Jon Peters, anyone?) is no reason to leave bed for them.

Is Aquaman wearing Bane's jacket?

So excited

Not fire, that's what happens to those kinds of rich sandstone bricks without upkeep.

>So what the fuck does the line "you took her from me" mean during the knightmare?

She somehow died in the Knightmare world and Superman blamed Batman for plot convenience.

Don't put much thought into it. Not even Snyder did.

Me too user.

It's right from injustice user. Batman never totally deals with Joker, who ultimately causes the death of Lois.

>this is the average audiences understanding of BvS

No wonder the "its too smart" meme is floating around. It was painfully clear that the flashback was a reference to the injustice storyline, hence the superman henchmen and the shadow of evil on supermans face when he's walking towards bruce.

Why does cyborg look like shit, i mean they all look like shit but cyborg looks like super shit.

she's the daughter of an amazon queen and Zeus.
Shes suppose to be the female Zeus.

>Shes suppose to be the female Zeus.
Not quite, Zeus' offspring don't typically get his power set, rather, there own unique set.

How many times do people need to tell you the gods are dead?

Gods died before all of them retard. And when they were around they clearly got involved as the tv spot showed. Fuck off

That looks so fucking bad.

>MUH MAN!

Ugh.

>fandango site crashed due to a shit ton of traffic for tickets of Justice League.
If you are a syndercuck, you'd know he as well as other people working on the films would make justice league practically the most lighthearted film.

>Ares was the only God kicking, he wants the destruction of mankind.

Ares was dead long before zod retard

Ares killed the gods and then wonder woman killed him.
how the fuck are the gods going to save anyone when theyre dead, my dude.

Yeah sorry, you are right.

>history
>it's actually mythology
>inaccurately depicted by any metric
I'm still watching it but let's not shitpost this hard

Why is DCEU lore threads so comfy bros?

Why does Aquaman sound like a chicken when he yells

so someone cant enjoy a show because their fanbase are filled with normie retards who hurt the image of the show more than anything?
Are you fucking stupid?

Sorry for calling you a retard :(

Who wants to bet David Thewlis is not even in it?