About to marathon World Peace

About to marathon World Peace.
What am I in for?

I appreciate his thought provoking commentary on YouTube, but have never watched his Adult Swim show.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

20% good skits
80% trash filler

a fat jew larping as a white nationalist and his two, more talented friends

PAY

Threadly reminder Sam Hyde is actually 5'7"

It's 10/10 when watching high

Come for the Sam

Stay for the Charls

Gay kino

tim and eric without tim and eric and slightly different than tim and eric except a small influence from tim and eric
it's a good show

>Sup Forums as a whole worshiped this NEET at one point

now more than ever

you can tell it's forced at this point
he peaked

came to say this

Can't wait for his triumphant return arc it's going to be great.

if you're expecting the alt-right edgefest it was played up to be on here you'll be disappointed. save for one skit with blackface, it's p tame. I guess it's "daring" by a.s. standards but whatever

but it's pretty good if you like MDE, plenty of unapologetic commentary on contemporary culture, just not the right vs left stuff people made it out to be. jokes about gyms, anti bullying, social media "projects", nu-males, same old MDE schtick

each episode ends with a sort of serious skit and music. nick as a teacher and the john maus one were probably some of my favorite moments on comedy tv in years

OP here;some of these skits, and segway segments are way ahead of our time.
I can see why he's /ourguy/.

Really enjoyed the musical number at the end of the first episode as well, reminded me of Twin Peaks.
The David Duke joke wasn't even that bad, and if you read between the lines, it made sense when put in it's context.

80% good skits
20% meh filler
Some really good skits that get better and better with repeat watches, the dinner party one in particular stands out in this regard.

Like their youtube stuff it's really hit or miss. There are a few really funny sketches, just find them on youtube

A very shitty knock off of Dom Joly.

Pretty much.

What's the story behind pic related?

You're right, but the "Jews Rock!" bit was pretty great.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U

>It's a Sam continues to spam himself on Sup Forums thread

Keep it up Sammy boy, you're doing great!

Sam is part Jew, he is suffering from Shekel Withdrawal Syndrome, SWS. Please give him the 5 dollars he's asking for (don't expect anything of value in return however)

fpbp

Why is Sup Forums so fucking obsessed with Hyde?
He's not even a legit celeb

Because I see myself in him.

Where do you think we are?

It's not. Sam just keeps paying people to shill here in a desperate ploy to stay relevant.