Why the FUCK did nobody tell me about this Kino?

what did you like about it

this better be kino.... gonna login into netflix and see

>thomas jane
why did you need to be told? guaranteed kino right there

Strong performance from Thomas Jane, solid cinematography and locations that set the atmosphere. I also liked that it was a character study with elements of horror rather than the other way round- works well. Surprised to see people complaining about its pacing, I think it's a good thing the film takes its time to unravel the psychology of the protagonist.... didn't even find it that slow regardless

Ending was ass. All that build up for zombie family then cut away

I wish I could come into one thread like this without some idiot like you sperging out and posting (spoiling) the ending because you literally aren't smart enough to come up with a valid critique besides "da ending a shit."

if you guys thought that were zombies stop watching movies altogether

I haven't seen the movie dickwad

The part where it cuts away from the murder for a few seconds before cutting back to the gore was pure Kino. My gf thought she was safe from the visuals only to get absolutely bamboozled. Clever director

Bump

Read the book, it has a better ending.

I'm too retarted to read

That’s not how /tv works user. You are expected to watch everything. It’s your own fault if you come into a topic and haven’t watched it yet. Same thing goes on over in /v

The word kino needs to fucking die.

Actually you do

If OP used 'masterpiece' instead, would that word need to die?

Agreed.

I was pleasantly surprised.

Was ok. Gerald's Game was better.

Are you 12? That has to be the stupidest comeback I have ever seen on here.

>/tv
>/v
HelIo reddit. Came here during the election?

No, but you have to admit the word has been pounded into the ground, even by Sup Forums standards.

what is kino

>thomas jane
you understand the father was going insane from guilt and didn't see actual zombies right?

Nice comeback kid, comeback when uve matured a lil, champ

You understand the father actually did see zombies right? They just weren't "real".

Going by the trailer, I thought it was going to be shit. It managed to pleasantly surprise me.
I think it had a strong lead, really solid practical effects, and an eerie atmosphere throughout the entire film.

> 2017
> Believing they were anything but a manifestation of a man's guilt over the murder of his wife and loss of his son.
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Wow, you are fucking stupid. Keep digging, fuckstain.

>netflix

>poor

Ur actually pretty much an idiot yourself, keep searching for a good comeback idiot I'll be waiting you wont find one lel

but what if they were real just on another plateau of reality and it took his immense guilt for a portal to open up into that reality and let the zombies in. Didn't stop to think about that one did you faggot. Stephen king out.

no u

meh ima go watch Akira for the 3rd time this week

I loved it, I was impressed by the lead performance, after I saw the movie I wanted to know more about him. He's the guy from deep blue sea!

Bump

>Why the FUCK did nobody tell me about this Kino?
because youre a fag and we dont like you BOOMBABY OH YEA BURN

>netflix

Bump again because I'm a faggot

Because it was boring shit, as expected from a run-of-the-mill King short story being dragged out into a movie, despite good acting by Thomas Jane.