>tfw literlly can't watch anything after

The Wire
The Sopranos
Breaking Bad

WHAT DO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah I'd find it hard to watch something good after all that trash too.

The Young Pope is much better than Breaking Bad or The Wire.

Breaking Bad really wasn't that good.

I've yet to watch any because I don't think I will enjoy them, I watched 2 series of breaking bad but it was dire.
They can't seriously be the only good series to watch.

The young pope was great.

The Wire is good, but please don't expect the second coming of christ that everyone makes it out to be because it'll ruin the experience.
The second season is GOAT though, it is good television.
I know this is a loaded question, but what are your tastes like and would you be willing to try watching anime?

S1 and S4 are mouth watering kino

OP here.
The Young Pope is great. I loved it.But nothing is better than The Wire and The Sopranos.
Anything else?

Deadwood and Rome, and if you don't like them get the FUCK out

The first season of True Detective ruined me for television for a while.

oh god user

just wait until years from now when you've REALLY exhausted all the options and you realized that every tv show ever made is really fucking bad, even the "good" ones

transcend

I have no idea what my taste is since I don't tend to watch alot of tv.
I have watched anime. I watched JoJo not to long ago

Sopranos is goat. Tried to get into the wire. Watched one and a half seasons. Can't say I disliked it but couldn't be compelled to keep watching.

Fugg, Deadwood is on the par with 3 mentioned in the OP.
But I didn't watch Rome , somehow missed it so thanks.

I liked the Young Pope. Of course I'm not Catholic so I feel like it loses some of it's...whatever with me. I like the idea of a guy going against everything we've come to expect from religion in the modern world and turning his back on the 20th century.

Hush youngfag

I liked it when it originally aired. Then binge watched it recently. It's ok but not as good as I remembered. I didn't realize how big f a shiny bitch Jesse was and it gets a bit ham fisted as the seasons go on.

Mad Men

Try reading a book! Those show are good because the writers are readers

You're gonna think I'm being ironic, but Nathan For You is brilliant, groundbreaking television and it makes me laugh harder than any other show.

The first 2 seasons were actually good.

I'm pissed off Deadwood ends on a cliffhanger but until Ian McShane dies I'll hold out hope for a revival.

Rome is great but it's a pity they rushed the second season

I agree. I thought the show was good overall but when it originally aired it was one of my favourite shows next to Sopranos. But I think when you binge watch a show it has a different impact than watching one episode per week over the course of 5 + years.

I binge watch Sopranos quite a bit still and it's fucking phenomenal

dead wood

better call saul is also good (duh) a bit streched out to make more dough but still the better series out there compared to what they feed you

Deadwood, cocksucker.

Why don't you watch Better Call Saul since you liked Breaking Bad?

It doesn't end on a cliffhanger. It's an unfinished story, but it doesn't end on a cliffhanger.

Six Feet Under. Can't really go wrong with all of HBO's early output. Carnivale's a bit more challenging, but Deadwood/ Rome like others have said and Band of Brothers are all amazing.

Paulie always disturbed me as a kid I don't know why. I guess I just saw shots of him and thought he was an angry psychopath. Turns out he's a likeable dude and is kind of the comedic relief of sopranos apparently

Justified for god tier banter.

Don't fall for the Deadwood meme, OP. Literally a costume exposition with 2.5 interesting characters. Better than most TV, but nowhere near the level of others mentioned.

user is right. Why does'nt Justified get the credit it deserves?

Easy, watch The Leftovers

Its only 28 episodes and its GOAT

People think because the first season started rough and because its mostly about rednecks and hillbillies that its a pass.
What they're missing out on though, is some of the greatest character writing and dialog in any show.

Watch the Americans, it’s a better drama show than BB, also much more consistent. Season 5 was pretty shite though.

I love the way they talk in that show. I love the cadence, syntax, and idioms.

True Detective (season 1) is GOAT television, check it out.

Characters, intrigue, plot, and emotion. That show had it all. I haven't bothered with season 2.

I found Bosch to be pretty comfy.

Bosch is good binge material. It suffers from that problem though where theres only like two castmembers that are worth watching it for.

If you're just doing the rounds of "universally acclaimed television"
just watch cowboy bebop I haven't seen the full show, but the first 10 or so episodes I've seen are pretty great, Neon Genisis Evoltion is also good if you like examining characters (but a lot of people hate aspects of the main characters personality so it might not be your thing.)
If you got HBO:
The Leftovers is pretty good if you like philosophy and theology, probably one of the better shows I've watched this year.
Animals is really really funny. I dunno if any of this jumps out at you, don't waste time watching a show you don't like, ya know ?

What words is he talking about? Hentai and harakiri? It's hard to interpret that phrase being a weeb.

Sushi and Honda
don't take it so literally m8, it's only banter

CANT ST& THE B&TS

fuck these fuckers i empathize with everyone on the wire and most on BB but fuck every last one in these family