You guys ever wonder if Chuckie and Kimi ever fucked the shit out of each other?

You guys ever wonder if Chuckie and Kimi ever fucked the shit out of each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdZWe5TWhPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kimi probably lead him on a few times, but the furthest he got was watching tommy and phil dp her while he filmed.

I shipped Kimi with Tommy.

>yfw this is a subplot of the CW live-action 10-year followup to Rugrats

I use to shipped Chuckie with Angelica

I'm honestly surprised Nick hasn't rebooted any series yet. Arnold is getting a movie but Disney and CN are rebooting old shows. Rugrats would be the obvious choice.

I dunno... don't follow cartoons myself, but considering what bits and pieces I see nowadays, I don't see baby Rugrats or teenage Rugrats fitting in.
>babies
Honestly dunno how anyone actually enjoyed this. Even at age 6/7 I thought it was dumb.
>teenagers
Byproduct of the early-2000s edgy/extreme phase of TV. Worked then, but not today.

Nick should just come up with some original non-retarded ideas.

Shit ship.

Tommy and Lillian best ship.

The comics seemed to do the same thing.

Arnold will never hatebone Lila

actually Nick is currently in the process of reviving their old classics. They're doing it a lot more slowly than CN, but then they have a longer history after all, and they're notoriously slow at understanding anything... but years of success on 'the 90s are all that' have finally given them a clue
best of all, instead of just using the old names slapped on a shitty new product, they actually got will mcrobb and chris viscardi (or just one of them? i forget. if one of them, then also someone else), actual creative guys behind a lot of the old shit, as their executives in charge of this project.. they in turn have gotten ahold of as many of the old creators as possible.

>destroyed half of Paris in a robot fight when toddlers and got away with it
>grow up as boring every day teenagers
>don't at least use giant robot story to get laid

>implying they even remember doing that

Chuckie and Angelica might

>dunno how anyone actually enjoyed this. Even at age 6/7 I thought it was dumb.
Because it was incredibly surreal, funny and creative

great taste detected

If ever there were a time for your first memory it would have been then

You can't really appreciate that without being an adult I don't think. Most of the humor stems from shit kids won't get, and the jokes that are for kids are just words pronounced incorrectly.

Sure I did with my adopted sister.

I was actually watching this show earlier today

I was watching one of the romantic episodes and honestly reminded me how to act like a real human bean, saved me on a date from acting like a tard

you don't know that. Tommy is a canon fuccboi, he probably roars like Reptar when he cums and refuses to pull out

>wondered

it's practically canon isn't it?

Aren't they stepbrother/stepsister?

Wonder suggests that there was a question about it.

They were lucky she's infertile.

I did too user, but looks like in the end she choose another beta redhead

ha, actually I always thought chuck had the worst luck, being a loser with a hottie japanese sister who acted all slutty and went after bad boys

i feel like there's a word for this...

As I grew older and learned about japanese anime I started envisioning a thing where chuckie is a huge weeb and his sister starts to role play to tease at first then it gets real bad.

>ever fucked the shit out of each other
wouldn't that ruin the mattress

I'm still mad about All Grown Up's Reptar episode.

Oh shit, I forgot that happened. And there were ninjas and a lady who kept children's hearts in jars... Anything else I'm forgetting?

they dont call him c_uckie finster for nothing

dont worry angelica is all up in his ginger dick

No relation? Procreation!

No that was Tommy job.

No.
Just as I've never wondered if water is wet.

>Those lemons where Angelica and Chuckie start fucking, and when they fuck Chuckie is agressive and Angelica is submissive,

Please end your life

Chuckie? He's the Shinji Ikari of the Rugrats world.

No, they never hooked up.

I remember that they found him when they were digging for a pool. What happened after that?
The singing Sumo wrestler at the sushi bar.

I had an idea for an All Grown Up sequel that ends with an adult Tommy Pickles, still dressed up like a baby, shoving his screwdriver in his urethra. And without even twitching from the pain, he twists the handle.

CUMING!!!

Why is she?

You know Tommy and Kimi are endgame, right?

>That episode where Phil sees his twin sister's titties

I thought he only saw her bra.

I like it, when can we expect a finished draft?
Also I assume tfw

The show got away with a lot of things.

"Got away with" ??

I mean... none of this is strange or perverted unless you are some kind of mental-freak-job on and internet message boar...... ..... ..... oh.... never mind.

there is a fanfic about that but in spanish

>that episode where Phil gets a girlfriend and Lil gets jealous and tries to break them up

That actually happened.

Well, the creator of rugrats made this movie

youtube.com/watch?v=rdZWe5TWhPs

How the fuck did you not like rug rats?

Indeed it did.

Don't they fuck in the pandoras bx comic though,also remember tommy and dill dp'ing their mom if I recall right.

I shipped Angelica with a wood chipper.

>chuckie finds a heart with KF+TP in it
>he thinks their an item
>they spend an entire episode trying to convince him they're not, it was from when they were much younger
>chuckie goes over the top with it
>eventually he comes around, apologizes for being crazy
>Tommy and kimi give each other a "look", right at the end
fuck that

Like that wasn't just the prelude for her getting the Finster

Considering schools in America had stopped the gym shower thing a decade before...

I would enjoy how when he is finally pushed over the edge and fucks her he finds she is a virgin and that she was just a tease with all the bad boys cause she wanted him to make the first move. They fuck like bonobos every day after.

I could have sworn this show was called "All Growed Up" instead of all grown up

All Growed Up was the special where they imagined themselves as teenagers it also functioned as a backdoor pilot.

All Grown Up is the series itself.

Doesn't Angelica have that other red head loser that is always hanging out with her?

Yes, they guy started to ignore her one episode and Angelica suddenly started to droll for his dick

So much plastic surgery.

>she told Phil's gf that he didn't like her so she would stop seeing him

What a cunt

>that episode of the original series where Chuckie discovers his femdom fetish
And I did too

>not Angelica with Stu

Holy shit

I remember that. Wasn't there even a strip where Angelica chose Chuckie to practice her future marriage, and another one where they gave each other St. Valentine's gifts and stuff?

dafuq is this

Do you think that, in his early 20s, he called himself "Chuckie Fister"?

Animators will pass around a storyboard for fun, never intending for it to leave the premises.

Post it

you can bet Stu crushed that preteen puss on the daily

I've read this hentai manga

Fuckin' Around Storyboards are the stuff of legend. I would literally blow a once in a lifetime trip to the past just trying to fish this specific sequence in its entirety out of the trash.

I miss the "Remember that episode when..." All Grown Up threads.

All i can remember is the boners episode and the false pregnancy episode.

>not Stu with Drew
Swell

>fuck like bonobos

Oh Christ

>This trashcan is tighter than my sister!