R63 thread

Post R63

I don't like it

Where my avatar rule34 niggers at

I meant to write rule63, but I'll take it

why did becoming a girl turn him orange and old enough to have bigger boobs than his own mom and also have hair that his race doesnt have?

>put hair on it
>Female!
no. wrong. that makes it male.

They put a bow on it. It's a girl.

He's pink. Like Anais.

And now?

It is canon.

These suck.

I hate this.

Shit, that's cute.

That is Nicole

Almost as bad as black x-j9.

GOAT

obligatory

> 8 frames out of 5 seasons
why is life cruel

Because there is no god, only Canada.

There's two episodes with other R63 Johnnys. One with Johnny being turned into a roller derby dyke and another where Johnny and Dukey go to a Rule 63 universe and fall in love with their counterparts.

That episode was weird

Huh. Wonderman looks pretty cool.

A true rule 63 Wonder Woman would be a Spartan.

Only decent design is Wonderman. Everyone else's design is so predictable.

>implying R63 is about design and not hot women in tight or little clothes
The OP image makes Gumball a girl just so it can show her huge tits and cleavage for god's sake.

>implying choco-bot is bad

Not him but those designs are not hot.

>hating cute

Isn't Gumball 10?

little early for the huge boobs

Wonder Woman is basically 90's Mullet Superman with more red in the costume.

Gumball is 12. The second pictures is a teen version tho.

>hair
why does this out me off so goddamn much

Holy shit

fem Hiccup is top tier

Now that's just Sheema.

have they found her yet?

>love interest still a girl
nnnnice

it's not and turning a male character into some generic bimbo wearing their clothes is really uncreative and boring.

I like how he's got the best of both worlds: R63 form (The Job) and trap form (The Tape)

honestly I'd rather we avoid Avatar(or Harry Potter, or DC/Marvel) discussion this time around, it tends to get too much focus lately in these threads, and it gets old fast

>Not The Dress
Shit taste

You say that, but then the Avatar circle jerk will happen regardless.

>not posting the good version

The art style of the show and personalities are just too good.

What?

wakfu?

Dofus

YES!

That boy ain't right.

Best one.

Danny and Tucker are more or less perfect(although I think girl Tucker would look even better with curlier hair), guy Sam on the other hand looks like he'd be an insufferable douche canoe(this is often a problem when you R63 a female character, assuming their personality doesn't change too much often results in personalities that'd be unbearable in a guy)

Comments on the DA and Tumblr show that girls fucking loved r63 Sam.

I think they just mean the one with the green dress.

I mean this

I like that one that looks like the OS more.

OS had the better art style, even if I love Omniverse I have to admit it.

I think Omniverse has a better style but as for the actual r63 pics they're both "the good version," neither actually sucks.

Still decepcioned that the artist promised to do other Danny transformations based on the theme of the other vilains.

Also said that he would do a follow up to thi one.

Here's a quick sketch based on an idea I developed with Fenek, the short of it is Beast Boy ends up with magic powers based on writing runes. There's a long of it but I don't feel like typing it out at the moment.

[whip cracking intensifies]

and involuntarily (or voluntarily) turns into a girl?

I like it

Benfire WHEN?

Yeah involuntary. I might as well write it down, it's not as long as I think it is
>Beast Boy reads Scott Pilgrim and wonders why he doesn't have awesome vegan powers
>comes to the conclusion that he's slipped up enough where he's not a "pure" vegan
>steals a book of rites from raven's room to try and purify himself to ratchet up his strength and masculinity
>ends up using the wrong spells and purges himself of all strength and masculinity, rendering him feminine by default
>tries to fix himself but only succeeds in fucking himself up further, ultimately turning himself into a rune-based sorceress
>somethin somethin "lets turn raven into a hot boy toy to semi-literally fuck with him"

And that's kinda it for now.

Awful

Wander is the single best r63-able character

Who is Bugs Bunny

WOY fans are typically too young to know about Bugs Bunny.

None of it is rule 63.

You are thinking on crossdress.

That must be an early pic. Male zbornaks don't look like that

Also Empress Awesome should be thiccer

>thiccer

That would be Commander.

It makes sense though. Peepers is stout af under his uniform

That a long and dumb way to justify a genderbend, my dude. Even by your standards.

>R63 Marge is Homer
>R63 Homer is Bart
>r63 Maggie is that other baby
What a shit

The idea was to make some really weird things, the other characters had their share too.

Pic related has nothing to do with TT tho.

We came up with the idea first and then the art came after. It was a result of us discussing Beast Boy fucking with magic. I didn't draw up Beast Boy with a book and then decide "what intricate and stupid lore does this book have."

I'd whip that.

Not in 2017 it isn't.

I might give a try with the other characters if I find time, I really liked the idea for Wiz Kid Raven.

What a cutie.

Aquawoman a cute!