We'll never see the final cut

>we'll never see the final cut

Damn you Stanley.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/kubricks-lost-movie-now-we-can-see-it-1516726.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
youtube.com/watch?v=t52LB2fYhoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not his fault the CIA had him whacked

Damn you jews you mean, they are the ones that killed Kubrick and burned the full version

>yfw it was another 20 minutes of the mansion orgy, descending further into the more depraved acts of sexual gratification

>that redpill that hits when you realize he actually WAS a jew

damn...

>i've seen... consenting adults have perfectly regular sex... except just wearing masks and in a big house...
yeah so?

>that double redpill when you realize he disowned his jewry and literally was documented as saying "hitler was right about everything"

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/kubricks-lost-movie-now-we-can-see-it-1516726.html

yeah alright

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
>Frederic Raphael, who co-authored the Eyes Wide Shut script with Kubrick, says that the director once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything", and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the Eyes Wide Shut script. Kubrick's supposed relationship to his own ethnicity deeply troubled Raphael, a fellow Jew. Raphael was further puzzled over Kubrick's cryptic praise for Hitler, unable to decide if Kubrick was jesting. Raphael was equally puzzled by Kubrick's trashing of Schindler's List. After Raphael mentioned Schindler’s List, Kubrick replied: “Think that's about the Holocaust? That was about success, wasn't it? The Holocaust is about six million people who get killed. 'Schindler's List’ is about 600 who don’t."

hitler's problem was that he wasn't only anti semitic, but a complete racial supremacist. he could have gotten away with at least 6 gorillion if he didn't fuck with the rest of europe too.

soo your theory is that kubricks "Aryan Papers" movie was meant to expose the holocaust as a hoax? back to Sup Forums

he probably would have kept working on it right up to the release as he did with a lot of other movies, but Eyes Wide Shut as it stands now is what he screened for WB on March 1st 1999, he died on March 7th, and the July 16th release date had already been set, so it got pretty close. he was happy with what he had at the time.

personally i've always wondered if he would've cut out the billiards scene between bill and zeigler, which feels weirdly literal and over-explanatory at that point in the story.

>Stanley wondered how Hieronymus Bosch might have painted this modern Hell. Tom Cruise plays this amateur gate-crasher so well; he is lucky to get out of this and barely noticed his good luck. Stanley was thrilled. Would the audience understand that Stanley painted a Hieronymus Bosch Hell? He though enough people would. Artists don't explain, they
leave it to the viewer. Marc Chagall never explained how donkeys fly. They just do.

Jan Harlan, Kubrick's brother-in-law and producer

You have spoilers online leaked from the full script, and in them is apparently the missing stuff they cut from the original.

Pretty much Tom's character gets lost int he mansion and stumbles in a room where they're getting ready to sacrifice some woman or something.

you have much to learn my child

nope

is this seinfeld

Nope what nig?

You doubt my credibility?

But we have the final cut? He finished it before he died.

>wikipedia completely lacks a source for the majority of that
congrats
some Sup Forumstard managed to edit wikipedia without them noticing
what's this supposed to prove again?

source? expansion?
I'd love to read more of that

>
>
>you have much to learn my child

Manlets: the kino

>wasn't only anti semitic, but a complete racial supremacist.

OI VEY

Whatever you say Scholmo youtube.com/watch?v=t52LB2fYhoY

maybe that was added from WB so they coult spoonfeed the audience, look st Bladerunner with the monologues

You are retarded.

Big if true