Why don't you guys like Cassie?

Why don't you guys like Cassie?

Diesel

Donna's better

How does her New52 origin fit into continuity now that Rucka has made Azzarello's run all a dream?

I like New 52 Cassie
fight me

Her armor was ugly and it's background was dumb
Her being the daughter of Lennox added absolutely nothing. Not even any powers.
Her love triangle with Tim and Kon was dumb
Her having fangirls who dressed like her was stupid

you're dumb

I used to like her when he had the black wig.
She used to be a little more insecure and cute...a little more flawed and not all about "girl powa". After she loosed the wig she was ok for a while and then went the fucked up road until new 52... new 52 cassie was really shitty

Shes annoying for no reason.

She's not real

I like THIS Cassie, not thief titty monster

Wonder Woman, and Wonder Girl, Continuity has been a bitch ever since Donna Troy was accidentally created when a drunk editor missed that Wonder Girl was just Diana as a teen.

The fact that every time a new creative team comes onto Wonder Woman they rewrite her fucking origin doesn't help.

You New52 babbies and your Azzarello Wondy just get to deal with him being the latest victim.

I like the thief titty monster
she's fun

Have her fucking Tim was a mistake
Having her keeping Kon as a hanger on was an even worse mistake

I'm just asking what they've changed her origin to now, if anything at all.

Her, Kon, and Bart are in limbo right now I think. Haven't seen any of them mentioned since the old TT book was cancelled at least, but with the reprint of the old stuff maybe they'll get relaunched and we'll find out details then. That's usually how DC has operated the past few years.

Tim's "dead" and the rest of his YJ/nu52 Titans haven't been seen since their last book was canned and Rebirth begain.

With the old Titans coming back and a new Damian led Teen Titans, DC doesn't seem to know what to do with the middle kids. But I'm sure they'll figure something out eventually.

Tanya's going to be in Deathstroke.

Seems fine to me.

I liked her in the Young Justice cartoon. Is there a run where she's like that?

They'll eventually relaunch Young Justice. It's the perfect timing to do so:
>Core members dead or in limbo, and so are Lobdell's TT members;
>Young Justice season 3 coming out soon;
>Fans starting to get kicked by the 90s YJ comic nostalgia after Rebirth;

>when a drunk editor
You can just say "editor"

sorrry, thief titty monster wins.

This. I wasn't the biggest fan of YJ but honestly, I like Cassie Sandsmark there more than any version of her in the comics. Although I never read any of the nu52 TT comics, so I missed that version of her.

Cassie before IC was fine, this event ruined her so far that Lobdell's version, while crap, is an improvement; it's hard to like a character that was shit longer than a decade though
That triangle where everyone wants the other two is the only way for their relationship to work, take one person out and it falls apart

Post NEW-52 she is just a dirty, cheap whore, previously she was fine.

New 52 is the best thing that ever happened to DC comics.

I prefer this Cassie

>Bat-Girl of China

It's too bad you don't like tits. Everyone else in the world likes tits. Maybe there's a comic with some androgynous person managing a best buy, pretty boring, but you would probably like it

Forgot I was on Sup Forums where tits > characterization

She's been on her period since 2003

I prefer this Cassie