Power Girl Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

injustice.com/purchase
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Despite being Kryptonian, would separating Karen from the Super family franchise and focus on her solely as an independent benefit her stories? Some user in a previous thread said that she's not a "super" woman, so she shouldn't be some perfect moral person and role model she should have a much more independent identity.

Yes, she's far better off avoiding the Super family altogether. They aren't her real family any way, and being a Superman sidekick never did Connor or Kara any favours.

I wonder what DC is planning to do with her with Earth 2: Society ending and with the hints of the return of the JSA on Prime Earth.

I don't actually read E2S but I say cancel it but relaunch it as a solo for her set there. E0 JSA doesn't really need her that badly and I would worry that if they destroyed E2 we'd get stuck with some of those changes in the E0 version like gay Alan and shit. Just leave it as its own thing.

MOMMY user WANT MILKY

That was a fun series.

Super high cut.

I dunno, I just can't get into Peeg. Her sexualization ends up being decidedly non-sexy for me.

IMO her boob window needs to be s-shield shaped.

is she the earth-2 version of supergirl? does that mean she's evil?

forgive me if I don't know anything about her beyond her tits.

my dick in your ass needs to be s-shield shaped

Earth-3 is the evil one. The TV show flipped 2 and 3 as a twist.

no, that means she's the golden age version of supergirl grown up.

earth 1 was silver age dc continuity
earth 2 was golden age dc continuity revisited
earth 3 was the one with evil versions of everyone except luthor, who was their only superhero

haha gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

i love his peej

>You will never be tiny and carried around in Peej's cleavage

So she's pretty much a joke character, right? I never see anyone talking about her unless it involves her titties. Also from the material I've read that has included her she doesn't seem to have a consistent characterization.

5 bucks says Injustice 2 Power Girl has boob related dialogue before starting the match

Butcha U does a good job.

Nah you just don't read comics and latched onto a meme other casuals like to use.
She's as much a character as any other B-lister.
C-Lister.

10 bucks she's not even in the game.

user, shes confirmed to be an alt costume for Supergirl complete with different voice actor/dialogue. Same goes for Flash/Reverse Flash and John Stewart Green Lantern. Now fork over the cash numbnuts

she isn't really in anything
besides the run that everyone talks about, she wasn't used really at all until then and after that run, no one has really cared about her since

you could do whatever with her and it'd be better than the nothing they are doing now

i want a book with all the art from pic related

Japs sure do like Power Girl.

Ummmmmm...you gotta pay the man. She's already announced as in the game. Pre-order bonus.
injustice.com/purchase

I didn't latch onto shit, no need to get defensive and project like that. I've read JLE, JSA, her 80s run, Winick's run, and Gray's run. Not to mention her appearances in Justice League. She ranges from super-aggressive feminazi, to naive girl-outta-place, to just a completely normal woman with Kryptonian powers all the time. And besides weird shit like that whole pregnancy fiasco, the only memorable sequences she has all involve her breasts or some kind of super-sexual undertones.

oddly enough
she really isn't even up there as a well used DC character, so i wonder how they found her

So then you should clearly be aware she's not a joke character.

scoop neckline > boob window

imo, no bully pls

I won't bully, but you need to fucking leave.

Anyone got Peej with an underboob window instead of her normal one?

She is. As character she still exists for no other reason than sexual humor and fanservice. The character will never be taken seriously.

But that's just like your opinion man.
Besides failure to successfully be taken seriously doesn't make one a joke character. They actually need to be intended to be a joke character. Peeg is just a character that occasionally has humor, by that merit Dick or Spider-man are joke characters.

I always liked her Ami-Comi Girls design.
Also the fact that Jimmy Olsen seemed to have a chance with her there.

Sup Forums, dont make me post Bizarro Power Girl

>when drawthread requests backfire because the drawfriend hasn't read the comic you're referencing

It's that Terra who's notably flat, though. Atlee

I accept PowerGirl...any flavor

What about every flavor?

That comparison doesn't work at all. Dick and Peter have a bevvy of good, serious stories and long-standing character arcs. Power Girl doesn't really have that, she just has a good design and gigantic fuck-udders. Power Girl threads exist only for fan-art, there is barely ever any kind of actual discussion.

One of my favorite pics

Can't find the original in my folder so I'm not sure if this is the best version of it

God yes

>Hey kid wanna /ss/?

Spidey and Peej make a surprisingly cute couple. Hell, Spidey and any gal that isn't from Marvel are cute together.

LOL

>No, I'm brooding right now and your tits are obstructing my vision and my breathing--stop grinding into my crotch!