/trek/

Played by some guy we've never seen before edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cJCf7edn
amazon.com/Fifty-Year-Mission-Complete-Uncensored-Unauthorized/dp/1250065844
amazon.com/Fifty-Year-Mission-Generation-Uncensored-Unauthorized/dp/1250089468/ref=pd_bxgy_14_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=7D21PTB8CQJFBSPJ54RK&dpID=51iWNl-jVdL&preST=_SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_&dpSrc=detail
memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Skrain_Dukat
youtube.com/watch?v=wmAgeEhxGv4&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gotcha, thanks. Here's a link to the pastebin. I used dropfile.io to host the books.

pastebin.com/cJCf7edn

thanks man, it'll be interesting going through these.

Man all the focus on Dax dying/Ezri arriving feels really fucking Poochi, like when a Dax isn't on screen everyone should be talking about Dax

it did kinda feel that way with Ezri. I get why, they wanted to develope her character quickly in just one season, but it was a bit too much.

No problem, I'm looking forward to checking them out myself, once I get time haha.

Marc Alaimo played Gul Dukat as a fundamentally good and decent man who makes poor decisions, but he could always justify them in some way. Planning to murder Ziyal, the Pah-Wraith cult, almost everything his character did, he could justify. That ended with Dukat murdering Kai Winn's old man servant without hesitation. Alaimo was saddened by that because he couldn't justify a decent person doing that and it meant admitting that Dukat really was a bad person.

The writers also thought that Dukat was too sympathetic of a villain out of sheer charisma and wanted to take him down a peg and accomplished that by having Sikso force him to confront self-delusions and excuses he built up for himself in the cave and start his downward spiral there after Dukat became determined to take away everything Sisko valued

I wonder who owns this painting now.

>be me, an Ensign assigned to the Enterprise seven months ago
>start having casual sex with your senior officer who happens to be the second in command
>get into a semi serious relationship with him
>he ends up gaining 30 pounds becuase of your weird fetish
>one day while on your way to the lab to pick up samples from Nurse Ogawa that cunt Troi corners you on the turbolift
>she asks what is going on with Will and if everything is okay with you two
>start sweating
>It's fine Counselor, everything's fine
>hands become clammy
>I sense you are hiding something from me, Ensign
>I sense you need to mind your own business you hatchet nosed bitch
>that faggot Worf tracks you down in engineering a half hour later and get put on holodeck cleanup duty

I'm going to slap that Betazoid bitch next time I see her non regulation uniform wearing bitch ass.

How can we win the battle against CBS shills?
I suggest we treat them like BAJORAN WORKERS

>That ended with Dukat murdering Kai Winn's old man servant without hesitation
Winn did that tho. Dukat threatened him once outside of her office, but Winn was the one to stab Solbor (in a moment of panic)

and that ensign's name?
Bashir F. Aggot

We give them our cummies?

It's funny how that stuff works out, because it really made Dukat one of the best villains Trek has ever had

Exactly, and let's not forget that Dukat only decided to kill Winn once he was filled with the Pah-Wraiths.

Dukat did nothing wrong.

Is it just me or is something really off about Garak's makeup in the episode Afterimage

Are these just novels?

no, they're behind the scenes stuff. Basically, and I only took a look at it, everyone involved with the shows giving their impressions and information on the characters, episodes, set and ship design and so on.

Boobytrap their offices out of pure spite, good idea

Here's the Amazon pages for them. It's stories from the actors, writers, producers, etc.

First Fifty Years - amazon.com/Fifty-Year-Mission-Complete-Uncensored-Unauthorized/dp/1250065844

The Next 25 Years - amazon.com/Fifty-Year-Mission-Generation-Uncensored-Unauthorized/dp/1250089468/ref=pd_bxgy_14_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=7D21PTB8CQJFBSPJ54RK&dpID=51iWNl-jVdL&preST=_SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_&dpSrc=detail

TNG here, why did that Alien Transcend into a glowing Gimpsuit

is that the one where some guy was evolving into a new step in evolution or however they phrased it? bc that's basically it.

Ah, nice. Should be a good for a flick through. Thanks.

literally space drumpf

No. Dukat actually likes his one illegitimate daughter.

He's not even remotely orange, what are you going on about

If I were a few years younger I might be dating my own daughter.

>kes, i...

What went wrong

I've read through the first book.

Gene Coon, Robert Justman, Herb Solow and DC Fontana are the unsung heroes of TOS. Harve Bennett is the unsung hero of the TOS movies.

Gene Roddenberry is Star Trek's secret villain.

Decided I will suffer the Voyager novels again......
Yay me.
1/3 of a way thru homecoming and it's just as paint by numbers as I remember.

Dukat has large hands.

The whole premise was a government suppression for a better life.
>not wanting a glowing skin tight suit

Combs should have been in every episode of DS9 as a different character.

He was though...

You just didn't notice because he was just that good.

Never noticed there was a river flowing through the Cardassian capital. I was just thinking the other day that they must have good sources of water (fresh and salt) that kept them from going fully extinct during the days they weren't a spacefaring nation. We also know they love their fishy foods, but I guess they have problems maintaining a good ecosystem there if food shortages were a common thing.

any SiskoxKai Winn fanfiction?

Sisko has a bigger cock than Dukat for sure. It's Sisko > Dukat > Worf

Cardassian have massive, ridged penises. Even Sisko can't compete with that

t. Gul Microdick Dukat

Let's settle this once and for all
What species has the biggest dick? And who has the smallest?

"The B in BBC stands for Bolian." - popular bathroom stall graffiti at Starfleet Academy

1.Q 2.feragi

What about the other B?

Yes.

>Skrain

The Bolian Broadcasting Company reports good news

memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Skrain_Dukat

From the same medium which brought us Sheev Palpatine.

Klingon has the biggest. Vorta have small feminine penises. Commander William Thicc Riker holds the record for a human with the largest penile length (non-augmented) as seen in his species.

>see a hirogen
>immediately know it's going to be a boring episode
what the fuck is it with these guys

Why didn't Worf swear revenge against Gul Dukat for killing his wife?

Data's Day is such a great episode.
>that part where Data starts talking like a hillbilly involuntarily

He a bitch just like as brother and son.

>find out all the Maquis got wiped out by the Dominion
I wonder what Chakotay thought about Eddington. Chakotay's ship was named the "Val Jean" a Les Mis reference, so it's likely the two high ranking Maquis knew each other.

I feel like it would have been much more satisfying if Damar never existed or played the role he did after Dukat goes crazy. Dukat could have had that arc instead. Instead of going crazy and becoming a space Satanist he could have just stayed in command but gotten depressed and hit the bottle like Damar, eventually being the one to lead a rebellion against the Dominion and dying a hero. I think it would have been a much better conclusion to his character than him going off the deep end and becoming the space antichrist just because the writers didn't like him. Fuck the whole pah wraiths restoration kost amojonn plotline in general

Doctor + Seven episodes are so great. Why can't there be more of them?

>All that federation technology and they haven't even figured out how to power the food replicators with holodeck waste

Reading about that right now.
> on this site, on star date 50953.4 one of the most brutal massacres of the dominion war took place.

Damn federation could not even put up a marker.

>That episode where he played sisko

>it's a Doctor taking over 7's body episode

>that episode where Combs played Molly O'Brien
truly a great performance. I was so confused when I didn't see him in that episode and it was only after I read on IMDB that I realised he had been Molly all along.

>They haven't taken the changeling pill yet

>Tevlik’s moon had been a secret base for the group calling themselves the Maquis, who fought a private war based on their highest morals and ethics against the Cardassians, whom they regarded as the enemy. It was considered a safe place, and many brought their families here to protect them from repercussions. Due to the betrayal of one of their leaders, a Bajoran called Arak Katal, the entire population of the base was wiped out by a surprise Cardassian attack. Four thousand two hundred fifty-six men, women, and children were slaughtered. The Cardassians took no prisoners. This plaque is to commemorate the dead. May they never be forgotten, and may the principles for which they stood always be remembered.

Why was Brunt in Sisko's dream?

Odo literally turned himself into a dozen 10 foot dicks and plugged Kira airtight while ramming her body into the ceiling.

Gonna be hard to raise a memorial when you're pealing potatoes in New Zealand

All Maquis were no only vindicated but were gave back their old commission.

Total bullshit. Janeway's a Vice Admiral. Chakotay took the fall.
>Initially Starfleet thought Janeway had Chakotay and his crew incarcerated.
>The Doctor apparently did not mention they were given provisional ranks and Starfleet uniforms
>Barclay's Pathfinder holodeck scenario crew are all dressed in their season 1 attires, including Janeway's hair bun, Paris' lieutenant pips, and Chakotay and Torres in Maquis fatigues.
>Janeway hid her allegiance with them as long as she could

I know it's fun to have headcannon but you are wrong and that's cool, boo.

Headcanon trumps EU books.

Ok but you either give them all credit or no credit.

Hey Costanza, that counselor of yours is pretty cute.

This is what we call a True Trekker.

The second best thing about that episode is that part where he tries to blast Riker's confidence to shit but it gets thrown right back in his face.
youtube.com/watch?v=wmAgeEhxGv4&t

Trekkie

What exactly is the difference?

Assuming Lloyd Braun here was reading Riker's emotions and playing off his love for Troi, then Riker just looks like a cuck.

The writers liked him, they liked him a lot. But the point to the character was that he really didn't want to be a hero and he was past redemption. He was given chance after chance to do the right then and every time he decided it wasn't for him.

I really hope this is not samefag. If anything Janeway sent all her logs as soon as she could. So no hiding there.
Next who gives a shit it is Voyager and I said already that it's not that great. Look Janeway dies comes back and saves the universe. I really have nothing else to read. That it's pop ass bull yes, but what scify is out there right now that you would not call that?

Trekker implies some sort of shame, eschewing the Trekkie monicker due to being the literal first notion of the "fat virgin nerd in his mom's basement."
Trekkie to me is used by people who unabashedly love Trek. And you don't even have to love all of it.

WELL HELLOOOOOOOOO

>then Riker just looks like a cuck
Looks more like Riker destroyed him by turning his own play against him, then he got up and walked away like a grown man.

A non-command level Admiral from The Die is Cast? I don't I I don't understand.

It's not. My stuff is always jpgs (and occasional gifs) with good filenames.

That's the guy from that movie with the headless guy going down on a student

10/10 scene
His laugh at the end is delicious

Are you saying Trekkie was coined first, and people created Trekker to escape the stigma that came with Trekkie, while people who truly loved Star Trek stuck with Trekkie because the label didn't matter to them as much as their love of Trek?

Yes, that's what i'm saying.

Jim Rogersby came up with the term "Trekkie" and deemed it the official term of his flock.

Right on.
My love is to you and trek

>it's a Riker trying to get lose weight episode

He wasn't the only one.

Whoops, I meant this one.

>The girl has no friends. Her teachers are worried and send home notes expressing their concern. Her mother and the owner of the Hand attend meetings, at which they make appropriate comments and nod as if concerned. But behind the closed doors of their home, nothing changes. The girl bears no physical signs of the damage that is wrought upon her daily. The tool she knows as a dermal regenerator closes up the lacerations, fades the bruises. The broken bones are harder to disguise. Lies flow thickly
Its easier to be a pedo in the trek verse?

Little pieces of Odo that flaked off during the interrogation are sentient enough to move towards his mass when he reverts, kind of like the T-1000.

We've been over this

Shouldn't it be Elim Tain, since that's his father's last name?
Or do I not know how Cardie names work?

Oh, and Enabran Tain is like Stalin in this series, a jovial Stalin. His performance catches you off guard because of how he plays the character.