I've seen spaceships

>I've seen spaceships
Is this the greatest line in film history?

what is your endgame?

Yes
/thread

Go watch some capeshit, this movie did break your tiny brain

I don't like how smug he is

his line is great because of the picture it paints for the viewer, he likely saw and participated in a huge space battle, not something many would ever get to see. how many battles have you seen user?

I've seen people you things wouldn't believe.

Dang ol' attack ships on fire near the Boomhauer gates man

>i-ive seen some lights! a-and a gate!!

worst movie ever

they shouldve let us see what hes talking about so we can understand

Am I the only one who thinks the "time to die" ending was lame and kind of ruins the whole thing?

He's seen fences and gates. He's ready to go

He delivered those nonsense sci-fi lines with conviction

Sure, but who actually says "time to die" when they're dying? It came off cheesy to me.

This thread and all the same ones before are the reason this will always be considered one of the worst 3 boards on this site

i mutter that out loud literally every time i wake up in the morning

(You)

I can understand preferring it without the line, but “ruins the whole thing” is way too heavy-handed

but they are on fire. Near orion.

Unironically, is this the greatest soliloquy in film history?

Edgy.
Yeah I exaggerated. The rest of it is pretty good. But ending with that mars it and stops me from ever considering it "the best soliloquy ever" like people always say. Maybe I'm just autistic.

Really don't get the big deal over this part.
"I've seen (random sci-fi-sounding things). All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."
What's supposed to be so great in there?

Dude
space and lights

i c beme

DUDE WHAT IS THE NATURE OF HUMANITY LMAO

it has a different meaning if its not said.

it its not said, it ends with him musing against the senselessness of time.

instead it ends with him musing a final acceptance, that although things pass, everything has a time and a place, to be born, to live, and to die.

it is probably inspired by the biblical quote about people having times to reap, and times to sow, which itself was alluding to life and death.

He was malfunctioning. Just gibberish.

OP is literally autistic.

America, love it or leave it

you use warcraft add-ons to browse Sup Forums

>Actually being this autistic

most things are pretty shit when you take out the context for them.

>what's the date blade runner?
>2049...
>no, i mean the date inscribed on the tree
Bravo denis

it's goofy even with context
>entire movie takes place on Earth
>there are at most two mentions of the replicants being off-world workers
>no shots of the off-world
>Batty's climactic speech relies on references to specific objects the viewer has literally no idea about (what the fuck is a C-beam? What's so special about Tannhauser Gate?)
also, there's nothing profound about his memories being lost forever - humans share the same fate

A noir film referring to things that aren't shown?
Whhaaaattttt???

>Knowing about whatever autism shit that is
Is this some last ditch advertising effort for br 2049? Or is it just autism to spam 4 of these threads within the hour?

>there's nothing profound about his memories being lost forever - humans share the same fate
The whole movie revolves around how replicants can't understand human emotions, then you point out the instance where one does, and you call it "nothing profound"

Nature of autism more like. A normal human would be lamenting about all the things they never accomplished.

user, you do realize that's a googled image, right?

The filename's not even the same on the last one.
Chances are, several of those anons are separate people that just looked up the movie, character name, and downloaded the first image available.

well, he is superhuman

Talkin bout dang ol..."the horror...the horror..."

This same exact thread has been posted before on this board in the last hour, and you can even see one instance of it in that screenshot.

Just pointing out that OP is literally a brainlet.

>he spends literally 75% of the flick trying to overcome his own mortality
>it takes a fucking monologue for brainlets like you to realize that he could understand human emotions all along

Serious question: is this your first time on Sup Forums?

cry more baby boi

is this yours?

I asked you first.

fuckin gotem

>Actually participating in pure autism thread

>The autism samefag
This is getting sad OP.

>muh lifespan help me hooman you need to listen my shakespeare speech about war on space!

unbelievable, everyone was actually sold on this movie because of his line?

>OP is still bumping his dead thread