Cyclops Thread

How do we fix cyclops?

>make his power similar to green lantern.
Limited Force constructs
Force blast
Heat blast
Distortion effect
Tractor beam
Stasis beam

I don't think his powers are what's broken about his, OP

No that's fucking retarded.

There's nothing to fix.

>How do we fix cyclops?

Turn him into Dick Greyson and give him a huge heram

bring him back to life

Make him an inhuman. His mutant origin was a lie fabricated by Xavier in order to steal an inhuman from the Inhumans and have him become a pro-mutant preacher.

Every telepathic X-girl alive (and some not) wasn't enough?

Give Scott his own version of the Dick butt.

How do you fix someone who's dead?

they already did

starting with The Stepford Sisters

Basically turn him into See-More from teen titans hive five

He needs to follow Iceman's example and just come out of the closet already.

Stick him in All New Wolverine

Nothing wrong with the classic eye lasers. Just let him go all out more so people know not to fuck with him.

Also yknow bring him back from the dead/make it so Emma faked his death and fooled everyone while he found a way to get around Mpox maybe Cyttorak

Yeah this is perfect

I only came into this thread because I thought I saw a penis.

That's exactly the kind of thing Emma would do. Well, if she could somehow do it in as twisted a way as possible.

cyclops had outgrown the role of 'leder of the main team'
and now he's outgrown the role of 'dangerous mutant revolutionary'
it's time for cyclops to get promoted. time to make him the king-elect of all mutantkind and high priest of the Phoenix Church

>Phoenix force appears
>616 Scott somehow survived God Doom and everything that came after and is now the permanent Avatar of the Phoenix
>First act on earth is to make it so mutants start appearing again.

You think small. Why be the head of a church when you could be it's god?

In that story Phoenix confessed that she was stalking Cyclops since he was conceived, not born... CONCEIVED! That's worse that wonder woman stalking Steve Trevor children and grandchildren

Mutants are already back, they've been back since AvX.
Hope got the Phoenix in the end and used it to undo Wanda's screw-up.

She/it just sees Scott as a limitless battery for her/it's god-powers ... presumably.

some Emma /ss/

Ask and you shall recieve

>How do we fix cyclops?
bring Rightclops back.

I don't think you realize how seriously messed up that would be.

Force... Constructs? What the fuck are you smoking nigga?

Dont give Bendis any Idea shitlord

Make him wear the red erik suit or a similar suits that redirects his eyeblasts to propulsion dare by enabling him flight and handblasts.

his power is perfect though, it's Iconic, simple and easily workable in many situations

I do like the idea that there's variation with his optic blast.
Maybe
X-ray vision projection
And a homing one like darksied

add Wolverine

Fuck you, Cyclops is fine.

Civil War: X-Men was neat

Give the character to a writer who knows how to write a leader, especially a field commander.

Should have kept him with his dad in space. Honestly, all the Summerss should just be in a Sci-Fi team book.

If that was true the mist wouldn't have killed him

>how do we fix cyclops
>not by fixing the retarded time bullshit
>not by making his personality more consistent and stop trying to make him an edgy villain
>not by changing the awful way Marvel has been treating him and mutants in general
>but by ruining his iconic powerset
Congratulations, you're the dumbest nigger on Sup Forums today.

Same could had been said about Iceman turning gay.

Congratulations, you are the bitterest nigger on Sup Forums today.

>>Same could had been said about Iceman turning gay.
They made a Robot Chicken joke a real thing?

KEK. The amount of sheer ass hurt would be unbridled and this is as a hard core rightclopsfag.
Bonus points if he stays with the muties.
Extra credit if he's ACTUALLY a hybrid mutie inhuman which is why sinister was interested and why he is special compared to both.
>cykes unites their people and rules them
>BB cucked again
>cosmic power of the summer's boys gets an new exploration in the lore
Please, this isn't half bad. Do it Marvel.

>the abstract of telepathy and basically all telepaths want his dick
>can thwart most mind fuckery
>special cosmic powerset
>secondary mutation of trigonometry
>hard won hand to hand skills
>keen sense of tactics
>charisma maxed
They should bring him back as a Villain (anti-hero). Just have him appear in other people's books in an antagonistic role and fucking wipe teams out like when he toyed with the avengers.
Other teams should see him as a dangerous con recruiting talent before they can and convincing people to double agent. An unseen but looming threat. Then after however many years give him a redemption arc that explains why he's been doing what he has been doing.
Also let the trig powers come back into focus. They were cool. I want some spiderman tier attack bonus against groups. Energy bouncing of 4 people at a time creating stun locks and shit. Having him blast full power is lovely but small and precise is good too.

I do

>itt how to ruin a great hero
If you want to change him, here's how to do it.
>bring back Right-clops
>but he's older
>powers are turned up to fucking 11
>can't open his eyes even behind ruby quartz
>kind of like black bolt
>focuses more on hand to hand
>comes back and wrecks avengers, and shithumans
>gets the revolution he deserves
You're welcome

Get a load of this edge lord.

>he doesn't know about secondary terrigenesis.
KEK, look at this Soulebabby

Fuck it. This sounds fun.
Hell, have him personally run an X-Force squad rather than just be its handler.

Make him a girl.
It worked for Wolverine didnt it?

Daily reminder that Beast used a nuke on countless people. His kill count is way higher than Cyke's.

No, it didn't. Just bring him back. Hell you could feasibly do a summer's team book. Between his family everyone seems to have a grasp on both time and space exploration. Make a team book with his Dad, mini him, Cable, maybe Hope, Havock and all that stuck in some unknown place in some unknown time trying to get home.
Some real classic X/F4 stuff.
You wouldn't even need to worry about continuity. All the stories would be out of sync with the main comics due to time displacement and you can use all the settings you like in space.
Hell, as long as it isn't a Doom/Beast time machine they could even change stuff and it wouldn't effect the main timeline.

Are you fucking kidding me? Cyclops is already maxed out.

I used to enjoy the old explanation to his optic blasts being that he simply metabolized solar energy which he converted into concussive energy. Now his eyes are portals to another dimension.

The problem with Scott's power set is that it can't be utilized in a heroic fashion. It's primarily an offensive use. It's like trying to solve a problem using a battering ram. He can level a mountain instantly with a glance.

Xavier should've created 2 branches of the X-Men when he first started. One is the public face of superheroes who happen to be mutants. They have fancy costumes with the X logo, cool codenames, and stick around for interviews. They're coached to deal with public relations and say/do all the right things in front of the cameras. This is to show humanity that not all mutants are evil and that there are good mutants who are just like any other superhero. Appeal to teens whether mutant or not because they're the youth of the nation that rebels against prejudices and cliches.

Meanwhile, Xavier also has his own black ops group. The one that deals with problems caused by mutants or anti-mutant in nature. This is the stuff that has to be kept under the rug. Scott should've been the leader of this team. They're dressed like paramilitaries with no X-logo. Scott's leadership, personality, and skills are precisely designed for dealing with attacking Sentinel factories, Acolyte bases, etc.

>The problem with Scott's power set is that it can't be utilized in a heroic fashion
Small trig beams say hello

Optic blasts are best suited for combat. To incapacitate or even kill someone. Most superheroes usually have non-lethal applications to their powers, but you really can't do that with Scott's.

His bank shot is ideal against hostile Purifiers, alien invaders, etc. In a sensible world, he'd have to register his eyes as lethal weapons because they are. Even if you try to use optic blasts to save people like in search and rescue, the blast will cause more harm than good in its effects.

>fix
>cyclops
You don't fix the cyclops.
Cyclops fixes things.

OP, your ideas are bad and you should feel bad.

No, not at all.

Family guy and the Simpson's actually.

Hank Mccoy sacrifices his life throughout the entire multiverse,
past present future,
The Sublime Virus turns out to be the final de-evolution of The Beast, and through the Sublime Virus and Hank's time travel machinations all mutants get upgrades from their initial mutation.

All mutants, besides their super power also get Captain America level physiques and medium level healing factors.

Also their powers mature from initial expression.

Cyclops eventually becomes an Uber.

Sinister actually tried doing this (I think it's Extraordinary X-Men #3) and failed miserably. He says inhuman and mutant DNA don't match at all.

Young-clopse hooking up with the Stepfords would be pretty crazy. Especially the rage it would produce in Emma.

I don't think emma and youngclops ever had any chance

No, but seeing a young version of your boyfriend run off with younger clones of yourself? A bit awkward.

Bumpclops

They really should play up just how inconveniently destructive his powers really are. I mean, take his visor off and he'd destroy New York just taking a stroll.

Send with Cable to the future so he can get real training and be full Rightclops, just don't make it like Hope's training issues.

Would you read a Cyclops and Cable series where young Cyclops is raised/trained by his adult son?

sounds perfect to me, give me a writer/artist team now.

does anyone really like the idea of Tykeclops going around and banging not mutant Marvel girls?

Yes., darnit! The telepaths are played out. Let's go back in to space and partner with the Nova Corps for Prime Alien Tail!

Honestly Marvel is lacking for top talent right now. Give it to one of the new guys. Like the guy that just wrote the new Wasp book, that was fun.

You want to know who else uses nukes to solve her problems?

I do believe there is a meme, too.

So, you've never read an X-Man comic, then?

throw Rachel in as annoying sister and Emma as the "evil" step-mom and it would be perfect. I've always wanted more Scott, Nathan, Rachel doing stuff together.

Give him the ability to ocular-vore people so they get obliterated within the punch dimension forever

Turn him into Sans the skeleton

Let him grow up.

Tykeclops and Sam bang the Marvel Universe

That an official cover?

First they are in a orgy with Viv and Laura, then they double team Kamala.

What is this from, and why are the beams blue?

Rightclops should have gone to space while Tykeclops stayed home and knocked up Emma and Jean

dubs for double team

where are the drawfags when you need them

It's from Uber, judging by the file name

Bring him back to life and killing the Nuclops.

>beast used a nuke

citation

I think that user is referring to when Ennis got Astonishing' right after Whedon's run and had that Ghost-Box alt-U invaders storyline.
Beast had his furry-lovin' space girlfriend shoot a space laser at the open dimensional doorway box and fry everyone on the other side, most readers seem to think that killed everyone on that evil alt-U Earth because Beast inadvertently triggered their homebase's reality-warping Ghost-Box to explode.
Thus: "Beast set off that nuke that one time"
... but in reality this was a much worse crime.

Lol no. Warren Ellis wrote that run. Abigail Brand was going to use a space laser to fry Forge's base at Wundagore Mountain. Forge started a war with an invading group of mutants from a dying alternate reality. Forge went ape shit and tried to throw the X-Men into the Ghost Box in order to make them fight the war he started. Abigail was having none of that. Beast used Armor's iPhone to act as a targeting beacon and threw it into the Ghost Box. The only damage done was to the alternate reality mutant invasion staging area and a sizable chunk of Wundagore Mountain.

what are these trig beams and which book can I read them

Well why the fuck is Storm trusting Forge and his homemade Sentinel nowadays if he fucked up and started a war? That's exactly the latest thing everyone hates Scott for these days.

Nah man, the whole Terrigen Mists/M-Pox stuff re-fucked mutants into sterility.

Don't ask me, Forge didn't make it out of the explosion. Storm tried to save Forge and he told her to essentially Fuck on back to her pimp of a husband. Storm was still married to the Black Panther at this time. He chose to die as a madman and with his engineered monstrosities. Forge was using research from the High Evolutionary to create mindless bioweapons.

This is was Forge's solution for Decimation. Grafting cybernetic enhancements with synthetically grown X-Gene tissue.

I don't know why Storm keeps this guy around.

Bank shots are an optic blast skill that Cyclops has always had. Adultclops (RIPcyke) lost that level of control after the Phoenix force fucked him up, but Babyclops still has it.

This just sounds more and more fucked.
Why does Ennis keep getting work?

holy shit that's fucking hardcore

>that pic

arbitrary bullshit

>unique inborn
>training

you can pick only one