Daaaaah, hey boss, if Batman is so against killing his enemies...

Daaaaah, hey boss, if Batman is so against killing his enemies, why doesn't he just use the money from Wayne Enterprises and increase the security systems at Arkham instead so they stop getting out?

I think he does. I'm sure I've seen the Wayne Tech logo on the special containers for people like Poison Ivy throughout the medias.

However, I think it's also canon that Arkham is built on top of some literal hell hole so situations that let them escape arise almsot as often as staged breakouts.

Shut up boco

Because it would disrupt the status quo

Shut up boco

Shut up boco

>Not saying, "Shut up Bocooooo!"

Mimsy is easily the worst character in the show, prove me wrong

bruce wayne owns wayne enterprises, dumb-dumb. batman would have to use his own money.

he does. like all attempts at solving crime by throwing money at it, it failed
you can only solve crime by interfering more directly in the development of the underclasses' children. the government is SORT OF doing that, except in reverse..

>Arkham's security is great, but the staff are just shit-tier at not being crooked or gullible enough for the inmates to easily exploit
>Arkham's security budget is siphoned off by specialty patients (Freeze, Ivy) and the unprecedented overcrowding problem that only an asylum in fucking Gotham would need to deal with
>Arkham's security budget is just a bottomless pit charities throw money into, and the asylum's accountants take full advantage of it and always leave gaping holes in the system that always need improvement
>there's legal stipulations from over-designing a security system in a mental hospital to resemble Fort Knox, since it's not a fucking prison no matter how the legal system treats it like one
>Batman straight-up doesn't care that much about patching up a lousy container that's inevitably going to overfill, and wants to focus on his rogues being reformed properly instead of just getting recycled through a broken system without any hope of positive character development that'll sticks

Don't forget about how Warren White's financial shenanigans wiped out half it's budget.

He doesn't because he's a psycopath and just wants to punch people and use gadgets and shit. Thats like the whole point of his character

pip

No.

If Bruce Wayne owned Arkham he could have an excuse to stay there all day and watch the prisoners, then have Nightwing and Robin go out at night and catch more while he stays guard. Eventually all the main ones will be caught, and because Batman is watching them around the clock they should never escape.

He does.
The character is almost 80 years old, and has never once been on a hiatus. Every "cleaver" alternative you think you can come up regarding either Bruce not killing or helping Gotham has already been done or is stupid.

What if the Waynes were killed visiting Metropolis and Clark Kent decided to be a crimebusting reporter in Gotham?

there are times where he has been beat proving his flaws just like how batman doesn't kill his enemies his enemies dont kill him either and there have been instances where the highest of maximum security prisons have been broken out of hell someone broke out of guantanamo bay

What a strange way to spell Towlie.

>every single cell in arkham is tailor made to contain the prisoner inside
he probably already is, and given that they keep getting out still, i dont think the addition of any more money will help