Teen Titans #4 Storytime

Everybody loves Damian

fuck that overrated brat.

>You're grounded Damian

Trigger warning for Damian haters.

Time for Damian to revisit the FRIENDZONE!

>meanwhile at the Legion of Doom

But that's his cousin, she's supposed to be there.

RIP Tim

Is Damian shirtless?

Was he shirtless in a previous issue?

What a bitch.

She stabbed him in the back
What a tweest

Yeah, I'm sure Ra's will totally forgive the lookout for not seeing or hearing the intruders.

Everyone learns to love Damian in the end.

I care

This artist is great at bodies.....faces and heads not so much.

Damn Starfire has a fivehead

Don't forget to support the book by buying it if you can.

Does it have a good artist yet

I've been loving this run so far and this was another great issue.
>Based Percy saving Green Arrow and Teen Titans.

fuck off with that Raven/Wally garbage.
seriously

Thanks do the storytime, OP

Thanks OP.

I really don't like this. It feels like it ignore a lot of other Damian developments just so that they could push TT as his friends that he wants and needs.

Oh my god I've never seen Ra's look more like a derp before

I have to agree, but let's hope it's not as bad as the Nu52 Teen Titans and how they handled Tim and his interactions with the Titans

So far so good on it being better than new 52 titans, but I do miss Cassie and bunker.

God that whole thing was a fucking mess. I meant it as a joke but yeah I want everything to stay better then that piece of badly written garbage.

This is already MILES better than the New-52 TT.

See

this is autistically charming.

look at this faggot pumping himself up before a fight.
I love it.

that team is anime as fuck

like on some dark tournament yu yu hakusho shit

Isn't it great?

love star.

Mara is a cunt and a coward.

She is a coward.

This book is being hampered by Damian.

Is Batman the world's worst dad?

dat derpy green dolphin
don't know y but i lost it kek

>Cyborg is a full member of the Justice League
>so Kid Flash is now black and is basically just Cyborg

no problem as long as it means she gives its all that much better...

I just got here. Are they relatives, love interests, or has it not been revealed which?

Ra's wants to breed the perfect heir, so he wants to force Damian to fuck his cousin.

She's his cousin.

Anyone know from the solicits when the Aqualad arc is?

While the art is less than optimal, I love how each of the Titans gets a tidbit here (and Gar getting the biggest part what timeline are we in)

Right after the next issue iirc

> People whined about Titans being rightfully focused on Wally
> Same people will defend this

>You really thought you'd stand a chance?
>was pinned to the ground with knives in her face just seconds before
What a cunt

They are like Naruto filler villain rejects, it takes me out of story so much.

Bruce is the best dad ever.

So much I love about this page.

who is Plague? she's cute

At least it's not Damian/Raven

bump

But their power are nowhere as cool or as well utilized as an actually anime/manga's would be.
Every Urameshi fight during that arc is pure gold and this is just alright.

So, who's getting the Damian D? Other than Jon, I mean.

>Triggered beastboy fan
Lol he's half the fucking wonder twins but green instead of purple, his entire personality is summed up as "quirky" and you're surprised he's not getting the forced ship from the TT cartoon.

I hope Tomasi continues fixing the Bruce and son relationship in Superson.

The Teen Titans cartoon didn't have Beast Boy and Raven as an actual romantic ship (Teen Titans Go, on the other hand, did), but they had a certain dynamic that most could easily interpret as having romantic potential.

Hopefully Starfire.

It doesn't need to be fixed. We don't need Damian tagging on Batman's adventures all the time.

What is yu yu hakusho?

It's Jon and Clark father/son relationship that Tomasi cares about now.

Typical shonen this guy vs that guy wank bullshit with an exta dose of homoeroticism.

How many times must Damian learn the same lessons?

>implying Damian isn't a power bottom who takes farmboy cock.

>year of our lord 2017

Until he get retconned out of continuity because this is the only thing the writers can do with him.

Until his sack drops his hidden third batnut at 17

>The sound of desperate wishful thinking
HA HA HA HA HA HA!
He's already lasted longer than Jason did.

What Jason have to do with this? And why every Robin fan is insecure about Jason?

Just saying, Jason is generally considered more tolerable than Damien, and he got killed in like a year, Damien, for hall his haters has managed like a decade.
I personally liw all the Robins, except for girl robin from Miller's Dark Knight, who's as flat(as a characer get yer mind outta the gutter) as any modern Marvel diversity asspull.

Someone should remind Mara that she only got the scar in the first place because she cheated

Simple, because Damian was lucky enough to not have O'Neil and Starlin in charge.

Damian did get killed, and it was by his original creator at the end of the same run that introduced him. He was just too popular to be kept dead due to being one of the rare recent characters that actually managed to stick beyond a single writer's push.

>He was just too popular to be kept dead
>too popular

>too popular
Lmao user no. They were just planning to kill him temporary to please Morrison and were going to bring him back.

And they intended to bring him back because no one cared about him. Right.

They brought him back because his death has no impact and I don't imagine they were in the mood to create another Robin which would bring more problems than it's worth.

He's improved a lot though, he used to be much worse

>lasted longer than Jason did.
That, in the face of what they did to the ENTIRETY of the backstories for the Teen Titans before actually means nothing.

Jasonfag 10 pots. Lmao

Holy fuck an user who can think reasonably?
Honestly, I think we should stop at four robins, we have a perfect mix, everyone can pick a favorite and regardless of what you think of the one you don't like, they work well off eachother and Batman in their own individual ways. Damien right now isn't nearly as bad as Jason when they first brought him back and he was almost a parody of edgy 90s anti heros in leather jackets. I say almost simply because it was entirely unironic.
He still is like that, but the writers don't deny his cheese, so he can actually grow as a character.

Jasonfag Just Had A Temper Tantrum Because Damian is popular
it's bugging the living sh*t out of him.

>No on talks about Steph
Come ooooon.

Was that the girl from Dark Knight? I honestly can't remember because she was a dull fucking redshirt. You can't mean spoiler?

Jasonfag 11 posts. Lmao

I'm not a jasonfag, I'm a robinfag, Damifag calm down, you can't blanket accuse everyone of being jasonfags.

Yes spoiler. Whether people like it or not she was robin and though it was a terrible incarnation people shouldn't act like it didn't happen.

Idiot. Just ignore her and pretend that she isn't here.