The blade runner shitposting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it

the blade runner shitposting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

video game references ftw!!

>PEW PEW SPASESHIP GO BOOM
What the fuck?

Kill yourself irl and dont bother respawning please.

Hows that for a video game reference you worthless jew piece of shit

do you have one single fact to back that up?

anti-shills are desperate

your turn

#1 thats terror

#2 thats terror

Have they been infected yet?

#3 in 2010 about 90% of Sup Forums users only used Sup Forums, now it's about 2%

Why are you locked in the bathroom?

Living in a bubble isn't exactly the greatest thing to be fair

This. Sup Forums needed to be culturally enriched.

why contain it?

>No Deus Ex film
Knowing the jews at Hollywood they'd probably ruin it though.

It's not surprising you can't contain the shitposting derived from one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy replicant and his pals from Los Angeles as they track down assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make technology untechnological, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Ridley vetoed the idea of Deckard being human; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody? just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his films. The Blade Runner series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Star Trek series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the original was good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the story was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time Deckard went for to "investigate", the character instead became a farcical parody of a detective, equipped in some versions with his own gloomy inner monologue.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time a phrase was repeated, to remind the audience of what was happening. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Villeneuve's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of directing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Blade Runner by the same George Lucas. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Blade Runner at 21 or 22, then when they get older they will go on to watch Star Wars." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Blade Runner" you are, in fact, trained to watch Star Wars.

Why do you think you know better what to do with the reddit shipments than Chinese moot?

OH MY GOD JC

A BONG

Sup Forums is a dream of good Directing

>Star Trek
>Good enough even for shit-tier

Everything on God-tier is shit with the exception for maybe EoE.
The only good films in high-tier is Wall-E, and Clockwork Orange.

I know this pic is bait, but it really gets to me.

I will use this message as an indicator of my image's success, thank you for participating in the pilot test

holy crap, you just BTFO'd that lil nigga

I'll use my discretion

Looked kind of like Sam's face in the thumbnail

is Sup Forums really like this?

What kind of brainlet thinks First Contact is god tier? lmfao

Why are you locked in the bathroom?