Takes off sunglasses

>takes off sunglasses
>"Hey! Good morning...."

Uh, I know Marcy likes girls, but this was a little unsettling.

man arguing over lesbians is so boring, I'll sit this thread out

Old conversation conversation is old

Enjoy your non-bumping reply, OP

If anyone can watch this, and still deny Marcy isn't gay as Christmas then they are absolutely retarded.
Why did you even bother posting lol

Where is the High Strangeness thread

no gay pls

N- No gay! PLEASE!!!!

Literally who is denying Marcy is bi? That's been pretty much given since 2011. The only disagreement surround Marcy being bi is if it makes the show shit or not

lol which episode is that?

Page 10

Islands Part 1, The Invitation

Marcy stopped being Bi when her relationship with Ash went sour and decided stick with girls. I thought this was already made clear...?

She was obviously just eyeing her as a next meal. All them muscles = Lots of Blood!

No retard, she's bi because she has dated both male and females. You don't stop being bi because you dated another sex

>you can't even be friendly anymore without being gay
christ

oh god i hate it when you open up a nice graperuit and it's like that, all the little individual cells are hard, the membranes are all tough, and the whole thing tastes musty... what even causes that?
you cannot be this deluded

She dated one male, and hasn't shown any sexual interest in men since then. She's pure lesbian now

This

you realize this is all completely inside people's heads, yeah? you can't define it any more than you can tell another person they are or aren't in love.
dude if you can mental-gymnastics your way into her 'showing interest' in females, I can SURE as fuck show her being into guys. You think the mildly-friendly way she treated PB is how you treat an ex? what does that make how she treats finn? stalking him, making him her slave? or all that teasing she did with Jake, trying to bite him?

I thought she ate red, not blood.

delusion.
By taking her sunglasses off she's trying to get a better look at Susan.
Smiling when she approaches and the tone of her voice confirms she was flirting.
People can't be this dumb, but then again I forget how autistic this board can be so they probably don't understand sublte emotions like that.

>Why would she then suddenly be like, "Oh well this piques my interest...."
because it's another human suddenly. also a big giant lady. that's kind of interesting, isn't it? don't you react that way when you see, say, a big giant professional wrestler? it doesnt mean you want to peel him out of his singlet and lick all of his rippling, glistening muscles. There IS such a thing as non romantic interest in things.

Are you guys autistic? She dated a guy, and she dated a girl. You don't just shut off the part of your brain to be attracted to another sex. She didn't go from being straight to lesbian, she is bisexual.

Islands has made Susan one of my new favorite minor characters. I hope she has a happy life and we see her again.

>people are unironically defending Marcy having the hots for Susan

That's it I'm out. Shit thread OP go kill yourself you faggot. I'm not sticking around for the cancer that's about to rise up here. Saged and hidden. I can't wait for the next month when this conversation blows over and nothing suggestive or suspicious happens again.

>what does that make how she treats finn? stalking him, making him her slave?
It means jack shit since she said herself she only did all that because she enjoyed messing with Finn. Even when he offered to take her to the Couples Movie Night, it pissed her off. She was repulsed by the idea and has no sexual interest in guys, just get over it.

bubbline is cancer

whatever susanxmarceline is called is cancer

im out

Other than Ash, when have we EVER seen Marceline date other men...? She obviously has had some romantic history with PB, and they are probably getting back together but nothing else has been shown she is interested in men any more.

Be nice. No one's shipping it. It was just a quick canon flirt. There's not even anything to argue if you watched the episode.

It doesn't matter at all if Marcy is bi or a lesbian with an old exception. Both look the same from our perspective since we can't read her mind so it makes zero sense to debate it. We know what we know and that's all there is.

What

That's not the point..
The point of the thread is people are denying that Marceline's behavior in that scene was not flirting or sexual at all, others are saying that it clearly was.

No one's actually shipping Marceline and Susan for fuck's sake.

Marcy's literally sitting right next to her current gf.

She's just checkin' the other girl out.

Maturely.

>denial about all of that post

Since this is a shipping general anyway, let's give it a twist. Who would be a preferable mate for Finn in Minerva's eyes and why?

ok

glad you understand

One of the humans from the island.

i'm glad you... are glad.

Hey, just stopping by to let you know I'm content with how this exchange worked out.

This entire thread is pure autism.

autism is a meme

>Now the Bubblinefags have got to argue about another ship
>MFW it's ANOTHER lesbian ship

Aw dude, you too.

Well I'm going to bed now. The only thing around here that constitutes as "high strangeness" is this thread.

Tumblr-o-lympics which ship is more progressive?!?

We're definitely gonna get at least one episode focused on her + friend and their adventures.

I don't really get why they're not going back to Ooo, though; like, wouldn't Susan at least wanna show her friend where she's been hiding out all these years?

She likes them big and strong.

>inb4 PB gets buff

She's just into polyamory.

Irrelevant

clearly we need some more PB muscle art

>you will never sniff a smelly post-workout PB

How so?

> One of the humans from the island.
And assuming it has to be someone he already knows?

Well she is bi, a masculine female would be the best of both worlds.

she'd probably smell like Saltwater Taffy

Okay I'm not gonna open up that thread because fuck it but is that poster arguing that Marcy wasn't checking out Susan because it threatens bubbline or something? Her and PB are obviously seeing each other, but they're probably not official and I don't think they would give a fuck about each other simply checking someone out anyway. Nothing wrong with acknowledging someone's hot. They've known each other for centuries probably, I doubt they'd get jealous over stupid little shit like that

Also with that implied poly suggestion in last night's ep I think AT is down with open relationships

Yeah, Marcy is probably just poly.

I missed most of seasons 6 and 7 but decided to watch Islands. If Susan is a cyborg then are the other hyoomans the same as her or was that just a coincidence? It's been a long time since I watched those episodes.

They're not like her. They're human/fish mutants of unknown origin. She's the only one of them that we saw without gills.

Marceline is a thousand year old vampire teenager.

I'd be mad if she WEREN'T bisexual. If I had 1,000 years to putz around filled with hormones and music I'd be bi too.

Oh ok. I thought they were like her because the whole fish-human hybrid thing synced up really well with what Dr. Gross was doing.

>bi erasure

Fuck off faggot

It wasn't because she was attracted to Susan

She saw one HUGE sack of red.

Either don't care about bi erasure or don't use homophobic slurs. It's hypocritical to do both. inb4 "I'm bi so I can say what I want".

Member when Adventure Time was about adventures?

it sounds more fun to discover new things together, they are both going to unknown territories. nothing to do with the post but her friend was a cutie

You don't think traveling to strange far-off islands and fighting a colossus was an adventure?

I think when it was just Season 1 there were no threads full of people bitching about gay relationships in a cartoon about a kid and a dog going on adventures.

That's what Islands was all about man did you watch it
Its all Ive been wanting out of AT for past 4 seasons. Too bad its probably gonna go back to being shit once its over

Doesn't listen to the rampant memery of this thread, she's definitely bi

Man
>Marcy attracted to dudes and big musclegirls
>is the emotional one
>was a sick damsel that PB had to carry over her shoulder

I love that she's the girlier one despite PB being a frilly pink princess. Meanwhile PB is a logic-driven conqueror looking to spread her seed across the galaxy

i think she would be accepting of whoever finn chooses because she loves him and supports him

If there were ships other than an innocent boy-princess crush back then, Sup Forums would've zeroed in on them too. No matter how good a show is, a Sup Forums thread will always be filled with at least 50% shipping talk if it's popular. Waifus and ships are powerful drugs to the lonely and horny

Most folks are on the spectrum a lil' more than any of us like to admit.

When did PB start caring about whom Finn likes?

>than any of us like to admit.
Yeah. I know I am, but my straight side isn't serious enough to mean anything. That's why on one hand I can understand when people wanna brush off a characters past relationship with a dude and call her a lesbian, because I can relate, but on the other hand, you can't know this fictional character's feelings and it would be funner for this fictional character to be open to the possibilities

>tfw you will never be an immortal vampire princess in a magical land
>tfw you will never have cute boyfriends AND girlfriends in your magical land
>tfw you will never be a bassplaying super star

why am I even alive.

who knows user, maybe in the future you will become an immortal vampire princess in a magical land, better start practicing playing bass

It's good to have goals.

Islands was great. I hope there are a few episodes that show what Fern and Marcy and PB were up to while our heroes were away.

this was made like almost immediately after Susan's debut episode, so back when there was mutual feelings between Finn and PB

I just finished the mini series.
I am satisfied even if they ended it like this

She'd probably taste like it too.

Damn this blowed the shit out of Stakes. It's really sad how they had to change Susan into a dike though. So fucking sad

She took off the glasses because Susan was casting a shadow on her.
She literally had a boyfriend.

much blood = much red

Susan Strong more like Susan Gone.

imported bullshit causes that

>you will never lick the pink sugary syrup running down her sticky body in the slow motion of its viscosity.

Might as well try and turn this into an Islands thread. I was wondering if the show was definitely trying to make it as though it was definitely the last time Finn would talk to and see his mother or if it was just emotional because he wasn't going to see her again for a long time. I mean, I imagine he'd be keen to keep visiting her and the humans.

Why did Martin's part of the Islands story has to be so sad? The rascal got way worse than he deserved.
He used to be a decent guy, to his family at least, yet they never get to know it. His son will always remember him as a jerk who ditched him for no reason, and to his wife he's a madman who ran away with their child with no explanation and never returned. And he's also fucking dead now, so these things will never get patched.

>I know Marcy likes girls
>literally had a boyfriend

She largely ignores Finn nowadays. She only showed interest in the early days before the staff decided they preferred lesbian bubblegum vampires.

I'll never forgive them for this.

>hasn't shown any sexual interest in men since then
she hasn't shown any sexual interest in females either.

Both Min and Marty exist on different "planes" now, Minerva in the digital plane and Martin in the astral plane or whatever, I'm certain this wasn't a coincidence.

>The rascal got way worse than he deserved.
Not really, he was a shit father. He ditched everyone, never tried to fix the situation or at least patch things up with people

Grapefuits just suck 2bh.

Finn was 14 at the time...

He didn't"ditch" his family, they were see separated due to the circumstances. Something obviously happened to Martin's mind after the guardian attacked him and Finn. He barely even got the events right when he retold it

I guess that thing with Susan recently just didn't happen in your mind huh?it's even in the op

Treetrunks is legit the biggest slut in AT right? this latest episode revealed she literally gets gangbanged by aliens monthly.

and that threesome at the end?