16, you loved life. You gave everything up to save it, and you were just an android. I let you die. I can't do that...

>16, you loved life. You gave everything up to save it, and you were just an android. I let you die. I can't do that. I won't watch anymore. I... I feel it slipping. And I won't watch this anymore!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iZVJq_6_aP4?t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=XebyKpo6A9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One thing
I don't know why

>Sup Forums thinks the Cell saga is shit

They deserve a gassing.

>this dub retcon dialog

Cell saga should have been the perfect ending of DBZ. Goku sacrifices himself, Vegeta comes to terms with future Trunks and starts a family, Krillin gets a girlfriend, Gohan becomes to the ultimate hero that he was foreshadowed to be all along.

Frieza saga is still GOAT but Cell saga comes a very close second.

Buu saga was utter shit. The Garlic Jr. saga was way more entertaining.

Frieza saga is much better but Cell saga was still highly watchable compared to the abortion that was the Buu saga.

ONE
nothing wrong with me

Frieza saga was the last God Tier saga. Cell is way overrated.

I think it might be in the Buu saga that Vegeta finally comes to terms with Goku being better than him. He has an internal monologue about how he will never be as good as him and it really completes his character transition. Other than Vegeta I do believe ending of Cell Saga would be perfect.

Buu wasn't utter shit. It was definitely weak but it had its moments. I hate how they teased Gohan as the hero with a sword and then basically said, "lol the sword was supposed to be broken to unlock a master that could draw out his true power" and then Gohan gets beat pretty easily and is never serious again.

Back to your degenerate playground, child.

As much as I love Cell, the way the Androids get bitched out was so disappointing. They're built up for so long as this unstoppable force. In History of Trunks they're monsters. They start out well jobbing out people left and right and then....all of a sudden they're weak as shit and can't even stop themselves being absorbed. The editor told Toriyama he didn't think two teenagers should be the final bosses but he should have told that editor to go fuck himself.

As usual, hyperbolic time chamber and power levels are bullshit

>I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kill you
>Doesn't get to kill him

everything after dragonball is shit

I wish they went full Gohan surpassing Goku. God dammit Toriyama

I thought about that very scene with I typed that post. Vegeta's monologue is one of very few redeeming qualities of the Buu saga.

If you include agaric you gotta include many other sagas. Saiyan saga and Android saga.

I'm on the Android/Cell saga side. Frieza was boss but the androids followed up by Cell was fucking gold. That was peak DBZ.
Also fuck Kai. Funi dub, old school. Perfect DBZ.

Welcome to DragonBall where every 10 episodes a new superstrong character who makes everyone else look like a toddler is introduced.

Spaship

Sup Forums only cares about flavor of the month pedo japshit

too bad they couldn't make vegeta finally a friend to goku. instead they stuck him with the catty bitch cross my arms and scoff at you shit that is entirely retarded.

there was no peak DBZ

Take away Goten and kill the Gotenks story and Buu saga gets slightly better.

Actually, in the Z-fighter's timeline, the androids are even stronger than the ones in Trunk's timeline. Here's a page after the Androids rekt Vegeta, Trunks, and the gang.

The Mack Daddy of Justice was the best part of the Buu saga after Vegeta.

Americucks will never know what is to experience this scene with the original godlike soundtrack youtu.be/iZVJq_6_aP4?t=12s

>Super will never have moments like this

Don't know why people hype this moment up. Vegeta's character had been castrated and his "sacrifice" became meaningless after less than a minute of run time.

Gotenks is the best part of that saga, are you drunk?

Actually it was CHADhan

The cell saga has great moments separated by retarded shit that doesn't make sense and serves no purpose.

such as?

Reminder TFS is ending at the end of cell saga so they can get their acting careers started

There is a reason he was able to achieve Super Saiyajin Blanco, his pure heart managed to tap into Angel ki and make him strong enough to defeat El grande padre.

His love for life is that big

Super >>> Z

stop this

that was awful

The Future Trunks shit

Who is this semen demon?

It has already begun, It can't be stopped

>cell saga is bad meme
>buu saga is bad meme

Both sagas are great for different reasons. Cell saga has some really great moments, but some stupid decisions and fucked up pacing drag it down. Buu saga is legitimately refreshing after 3 arcs of constantly serious events and Majin Buu is the best villain we could have got after Freeza and Cell. The only shit thing about it is that it starts dragging on after Super Buu vs Gotenks, mainly when Gohan appears just to job. Vegeta and Hercule vs Kid Buu redeems the ending at least.

The only interesting part of it? How there even be a story without the future trunks?

Goku’s new wife in Super

I have a genuine question

If saiyans get a boost to power level right before dying and given how nappa had just gotten the piss beaten out of him, how could (pictured) kill him when, at that moment, he was stronger than vegeta?

??

Retard.

you fool, it's

>saiyan gets almost killed
>saiyan gets healed/recovers naturally
>saiyan gets power boost

if you don't heal you don't get a boost, it's like bones healing and becoming sturdier.

*blocks your path*

Buu saga was trash. Everything after Cell saga should never have happened.

Didn’t gohan go toe to toe with super buu by himself? It took goku and vegeta fusing to take him

My memory is fuzzy

That's what happens when you watch DBZ when you're 30 yrs old.

I loved buu saga when I was a kid and everyone in my school would try to do the fusion dance.

Did Goku actually get rid of Chi-Chi or am I being memed? That’s pretty great if true she was always a bitch. What do Gohan and Goten think of it?

Why are GT and super utter trash compared to DB/Z?

Why can’t they animate cool fight scenes anymore?

>Vegeta getting the best character development in all of Z
>A villain that finally has a different personality to Cell and Freeza
>Gotenks alone has the most varied moveset in Z
>Great fights like Majin Vegeta vs Goku or Gotenks vs Super Buu

For every bad thing that Buu saga did, there were a lot of things it did well. It's probably the most inconsistent arc and the one with the lowest low (Everything from Gohan vs Super Buu to Buu's body) but it's still the Z we know and love. It's just that Buu saga likes to make fun of itself instead of trying to deal with serious subject matters like Cell saga, where Toriyama drops the ball because he's primarily a gag artist at heart.

If you dislike Buu saga you probably think Z should just be muh serious anime about fights instead of just a normal shonen that can have both serious moments and gags.

Gohan was beating him but then went full edgelord retard and let him absorb Gotenks/Piccolo and then got the shit beat out of him.

Cell is shit though

All the DBZ sagas were so much higher quality than anything shat out in GT or Super.

It blows my mind that there is a new generation of DB faggots that somehow think Super is the tightest shit and is better than Z. Fuck those plebs.

He’s memeing you, that girl is a Saiyan from a different universe, but when they fight you can definitely tell they want to fuck.

The future Androids were just as strong as the ones in the main timeline. The reason they appeared weaker was they liked playing with their food, and only were using 50% of their power.

>the manga isn't canon. hurr durr.

>Sup Forums has shit taste in DBZ arcs

Shocking.

>different universes

What the fuck, so you’re telling me that that one multiverse fanfiction became reality

>There was a good Initial D thread discussing the anime on Sup Forums
>Mods delete it for no fucking reason

It really is the absolute worst board in existence

I used to love that scene until I saw the original Japanese version. It's amazing how badly the dub fucked that scene up.

youtube.com/watch?v=XebyKpo6A9s

Sup Forums is easily the most retarded board on Sup Forums. Every now and then I take a walk amongst the numerous boards (I usually keep at Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /vp/ and /lit/) and even though I have endured waves after waves of autism, I was scared at Sup Forums. Never going back there again.

It was the only way of bringing enemies stronger than Goku really. So far it has a few interesting concepts, like sayans from another universe, who are actually honored warriors instead of the niggers they used to be. But mostly it's Toriyama selling out harder than ever before.

>16 gets introduced
>Trunks: "Woah, what's with this third android, this didn't happen in my timeline, what's the deal"
>Dr. Gero: "You can't activate 16, he's too powerful, he'll destroy the world"
>All he ever does is fight Cell once, in a weak form, for about 30 seconds, and then gets repaired only to die later after accomplishing nothing
The Cell Saga has a lot of great characters but it's clearly a clusterfuck of Toriyama coming up with ideas and then abandoning them halfway through, and then being forced to mold what he's already set up into something else

>Take away Goku and kill the Mystic Gohan story and Buu saga gets slightly better.
FTFY

You posted this last time you shit

zero zero zero
Babysitting what you like again

at least the buu saga did not retread the previous sagas instead of making a copy pasta of Friez and Cell

Yeah, who doesn't enjoy 9 episodes that take place within 5 minutes in-universe?

Same reason GoT's last few seasons are shit, story isn't fleshed out by the creator and the team producing don't have their heart put into it anymore/at all.

If you outline the events in most of Super's arcs, the stuff that Toriyama gave them to produce, its actually pretty cool stuff, but the way its executed is basically a parody of what DB/Z is. Its really sad. The only cool/interesting thing in the current arc is Roshi being useful and Frieza is a complete wild card atm.

why couldnt goku and vegeta just blast each other 100 times while dende or whoever heals them until they are beerusx10 levels?

because Toriyama is really good at making plot devices that open up a lot of holes in logic

zenkai, fusion dance, potara earrings, kaioken, etc

GODDAMNIT HE JUST WANTED TO PROTECT HIS FAMILY

HE DIDN'T HAVE TO DIE

HE DID NOTHING WRONG

HE DIDN'T EVEN GET AN AFTERLIFE, THAT WAS ERASED TOO!

Is there even a fight in Super that can compare to the Piccolo vs Goku fight from the end of Dragon Ball?

The mainline android 17 & 18 were strong enough to solo more than one super saiyan. The future timeline androids never fought a super saiyan alone. They always fought 2 on 1 and Gohan was able to put up a fight against it.

Nothing in Super compares to Dragonball or Z.

>best part of the Buu saga
>not Majin Buu himself
The fucking balls on these anons.

Why was Future Gohan was so weak when he had so much potential?

Didn't he have a fucking nuke inside him?

Makes no sense for Gohan to do that too, even a superpowers version. He isn't He gets, he isn't a cocky douchebag.

Inferior training methods. Likely didn't touch the time chamber and definitely didn't have another Super Saiyan to spar with for a year.

>it was supposed to end after Namek
>studio and Toriyama want more money, Cell Saga comes about
>it's a damn good arc and has a satisfying ending
>MOAR MONEY.jpg
>Buu Saga ruins everything but Vegeta, who gets to wreck shit AND get more character development
>Super is okay at best

Why does greed ruin everything we love, guys?

He never got to use "muh deus ex machina" hyperbolic time chamber with his dad.

The power level spikes in it are retarded. Android 18 completely bitches out Vegeta, but can't face Imperfect Cell. Then after training, all of a sudden, Vegeta is destroying Semi-Perfect Cell with ease, who is magnitudes of strength more powerful than Imperfect Cell?

Why not just have the Z Fighters power up, beat the Androids and then Cell absorbs their dead bodies? Would have made more sense

Apparently the zenkai boosts have a limit to them. Vegeta and Goku talk about it with Whis during Super.

Probably had something to do with the DNA collecting robots receiving more and better DNA because Trunks came to the mainline. In Trunks's timeline those bots only got a weakened Frieza and probably a smaller amount of Goku. Maybe that's why the androids in Trunk' s timeline are weaker, but idk.

Some of the ideas in GT were pretty good in concept. Like a set of dragon balls that spread throughout the universe instead of the planet because the power creep got so bad, gathering the dragon balls had literally become a way for the characters to spend their afternoon by the end of Z. I like how the major villains all had a theme of something the heroes thought was over or had taken for granted coming back to haunt them. I even like the idea of domesticated Vegeta having to deal with a bratty daughter. It's just too bad it's all so poor in execution.

>going on Sup Forums ever

Android saga>cell saga

>i'm gonna kill you
>proceeds to be very cocky and drags on the fight enough so that Buu can absorb Gotenks and overpower him

That was the most retarded fight in any anime ever. It was clear it could have ended there. But Toriyama made Gohan go completely out of character, instead of trying to end the fight quickly and fighting with all his power from the start, they made him act like a fucking retard.

I thought it went like this

>Super vegeta humiliates 2nd form cell
>lets him absorb 18
>semi-perfect Cell beats him up
>Cell lets him charge up Final Flash because he is underestimating the attack
>when it's about to hit him he realises it's much stronger than Vegeta's actual power level
>manages to dodge by a split second and only get half his body fried
>heals
>beats him up again

Was Sup Forums not enough, you had to drag your weebshit here too?

Gotenks was lame and his ghost attack was stupid.

The best part of Buu saga are the scene when Mystic Gohan shows up and tells Buu "Fight you? no, I wanna kill you." and Minute of Desperation.

Oh yes. The part where literally everyone acts like a fucking retard is the best one.

Gohan didn't say a word in the original language version.