RWBY/RT General #1165: Chibi Katt Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/fd4625e2-fe5e-49e1-93e2-8eb4d5814cd8/index.m3u8

RT link: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-10-ku7r4w

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheRTStore/status/823743281095995392
youtube.com/watch?v=gNDT0db3_do
youtube.com/watch?v=Xyh-JpWdGmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Smoked Mushrooms

Jaune and Ruby gunna get Nuck'd.

>surely other cities must have went "Huh, wonder what happened to Kuroyuri"
Honestly villages disappearing is pretty much part of Remnant.

Hooray, it's Neon!

as someone who wants cinder x yang cinder x may is the most WHY? i have ever seen

Can anyone stop this absolutely insane slut on her quest for puss?

>M&K won't have the guts to let any of the beacon student characters have sex
>They will all die as virgins.

No, desu. May's thirst is legendarily unquenchable. She'll bed as many women as possible.

Why is all the official RWBY merch garbage? Some of the shirts are alright but nobody at RT has realized that if you want decent plushies, figures and toys you actually have to pay more for decent quality

It's not a horse user

Surprised I haven't seen anyone talking about a Grimm keeping TROPHIES. That behavior indicates a level of intelligence we haven't seen before.

Not that user, but that's just the name of the webm one user posted last week.

C I N D E R F A L L I S S H I T

>Surprised I haven't seen anyone talking about a Grimm keeping TROPHIES. That behavior indicates a level of intelligence we haven't seen before.
It's been discussed

A Grimm that keeps the weapons of its foes it kills is pretty damn scary, that's smarter than any other Grimm shown even the Goliaths.

Why would they? People are gonna buy it regardless.

Partially what said and I think honestly whoever is in charge of their merch design is extremely insulated from what folks are sending back to them. The pyrrha plush that was teased by the RT store a couple of days ago is a perfect example.

Who the fuck approved this? Who honestly looked at this design and said "yeah that's good as a representative merch of our Show and also one of the most popular characters of our show, yeah that totally doesn't look like someone's 2nd or 3rd attempt at amateur dollmaking from the 1800s"

Either they're not getting any feedback from their userbase or they're willfully ignoring it and focusing on just their own internal feedback from other designer(s) in the company.

About the only consolation is that I think some folks are getting the clue that RT needs to step up its merch game, at least going by the twitter responses to the announcement tweet.

twitter.com/TheRTStore/status/823743281095995392

I'm thinking that the nuckelavee is likely the result of stories about the mongols being passed through a continent-sized game of telephone.

Which means rape-based attacks may be on the table.

Maybe it looks better in person?

>village is approaching the first anniversary of its establishment
>all the villagers are worried that this is some kind of bad omen
>they collectively agree to destroy their own village before something bad happens

>There were people on the announcing tweet legitimately excited to buy this horrific thing.

I don't care if you love her or hate her.
I don't care if you want her to come back or stay dead.
I don't care if you post ashes or actually post Pyrrha when "Poost Pyrrha" user pops up in the thread.
No matter how divided RWBYg's opinion is on Pyrrha...I think we can all agree on one thing.

She didn't deserve this.
Nobody...Nobody deserves this.

What was wrong with the old plushies style?
They were cute and not that bad, should have stuck with that instead of that abomination.

One can only hope I guess

Damn straight. And like said, why the heck didn't they keep the old plushie designs? Those were totally fine! They could have even used the cheaper chibi designs and it still would have been nice.

Looks like a shitty Blowup doll

so we're going to see a better version released in japan only like 1 month after this abomination probably

Wouldn't surprise me in the least, they're already getting the better figma stuff, wouldn't surprise me if this happens too.

Those dubs can only mean one thing, the Stalker and Meme are the one true cannon ship.

I would be pretty pissed if RT decided to shaft the western fanbase in favor of the JP one.

the thing is people are suckers as well as very thirsty for merch of their fav characters so of course RT is not gonna work hard to make a good product because people will buy it no matter what

RT could release literally shit and just add a character trait on it for a popular character and it will sell

All I want is some halfway decent merchandise.

Let me buy a fucking wallet with my waifu on it or something.

nah youll get four more wallets with the bad original character silhouettes followed maybe if your waifu is in jnpr youll be lucky enough to get them on a wallet but unless your rwby or jnpr fuck you and fuck your waifu

What if Ruby

Go on...

shoved a doubled sided dildo in your mouth and straddled herself ontop of your face to ride the other end?

Hot.

what if RWBY had a cross over event in final fantasy xiv and they gave you gear and hairstyles that matched some of the more popular characters in the show and it was the closest you were going to get to a polished rwby game

What if Misa offered Cinder one of her beers?

that's what L4D2 character and weapon mods are for.

How can Misa still love Cinder when she looks like this?

I would feel sad. Doubly so because I don't play Final Fantasy.

Because she is loyal. That's why.

How could you be loyal to someone who looks so weak and pathetic now?

Do you not understand how love works?

Because she still sees the sexy keikaku woman in Cinder.

There's nothing wrong with weak and pathetic

You should give it a try. It's not half bad.
Right now they're doing a cross-over event with some Japanese tokusatsu series

I don't know what a Garo is, but it apparently allows my waifudaughter to pass as a man.

So what exactly is Salem and the Council of Evil's endgame? Or are they just bad guys for the sake of being bad guys?

Seems that Salem wants to bring an end to the current world, recreate it perhaps, into 'what' I can't say for certain.

Those working for her seem to worship her, understand her power, and/or have something to gain from working for her, likely that they all have their own personal reasons for following Salem.

Considereing there is a large amount of Grimm goo in the cave, the weapons are most likely were stuck in Nuck body and pulled them out after it returned to its cave.

There are still too many people that suck their dick for that plush on twitter

I'd love a t-shirt with just the Schnee insignia on it an nothing else. But no, the only thing which even remotely interests me there are the plushies.

They're still using the artist that did the shitty playing card art

Your waifu is a slut

The phonecall that could of saved Beacon

Heres a quick rundown on these guys

-Schnee Family bows down to them
-In contact with Salem
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control Atlas with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

You've got some big fucking balls m80

nobody else wants to do them lol

I don't have a waifu

So does your waifu m80

>He doesn't even have a waifu

What a fucking disgrace

How do you waifu.

Just give me some tips and I can try harder.

delet this

Step 1: Pick a girl
Step 2: Imagine yourself in a loving relationship with her
Step 3: Realise that your waifu is vastly superior to everyone else's
Step 4: *autistic screeching*

That man's Semblances must be advanced chin control

Not gonna lie, that took a moment for me to get.

Is it fine if I skip to step 4.

2 & 3 are difficult.

No, the steps must be completed in sequence

If you can't complete step 2, you have obviously chosen the wrong girl and must start over

If you can complete step 2 then step 3 should come naturally

plastic surgery semblance

can alter appearance at will

How long does this usually take.

Depends on your devotion to your waifu and to finding a waifu.
To you user which girl is your favorite

for example, here is MY waifu, the BEST GIRL

this one is mine, so you get someone else

Goodwitch

youtube.com/watch?v=gNDT0db3_do

BEST SHIP

Now imagine yourself in a healthy loving relationship with Goodwitch.
Maybe that you cook her a nice dinner after she has had a long day at school.
About just laying back on the couch watching movies and having a great time.

A good choice

But unfortunately you are wrong and Neo is best girl

Dubs of truth

>Maybe that you cook her a nice dinner after she has had a long day at school.
She then bitches about kids blowing up the Cafeteria and Ozpin ignoring 90% of his students.

>About just laying back on the couch watching movies and having a great time.
She needs to grade papers and watches from the dinner table. While I am internally throwing a fit about her ruining dinner and questioning my masculinity.

*ahem*
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=Xyh-JpWdGmQ

does the new season live up to the infinite set up and hype the last season wrote up?

It surpassed my expectations.

>does the new season live up to the infinite set up and hype the last season wrote up?

>RWBY
>having hopes and expectations

In all honesty it's been genuinely pretty okay. There's still some Q U A L I T Y moments but they're fewer and not as bad. I still don't like the opening

This, It has truly surpassed my expectations in how disappointed I would be.

Its pretty slow because it split up the 4 main protagonists

+New locations
+More worldbuilding
+Everybody from RWBY and JNR gets a bit of development and backstory except RWBY

+-Lots of exposition worldbuilding

-Not many fights
-Ruby doesn't get much development while most of the other characters are sorting themselves out.
-4 arcs in one show slows everything down to a snails pace.

>She then bitches about kids blowing up the Cafeteria and Ozpin ignoring 90% of his students.
You walk behind her and start giving her a shoulder massage. She suddenly forgets about her students and Ozpin as her stress slowly goes away.
She stands up to give you a passionate kiss and thanks you.
You spend the rest of the dinner talking about anything, but the work she has to put up with.

>She needs to grade papers and watches from the dinner table.
She's a combat instructor, she doesn't have to grade papers. She will be tired after a long day of making sure her stupid kids don't kill each other in the arena, so she won't want to do anything other then cuddle with you on the couch.

>While I am internally throwing a fit about her ruining dinner
She won't ruin dinner as I said above. Even if she did, people sometimes have a bad day. Don't let a minor thing like that ruin your relationship between you and your waifu.

>and questioning my masculinity.
Don't worry about your masculinity. Every masculinity you might lose to being a house-husband, you will gain back when you blow her mind in bed.
Also just because she is working, doesn't mean you have to stay at home.

does that mean volume 5 will be all payoff

No, it'll be a bit faster though.

Payoff seems like volume 6

Blake was a mistake