Power Girl Thread: Part II

Previous Thread

This question has always worried me: if if hasn't happened already, will there ever be a day where the mainstream public finally decides to turn on Peej because she's "too big"? I really don't want her to lose her one defining feature.

If that ever happens the solution is to double down and make her bigger past the point of conventional mainstream attractiveness in tandem with more height and defined musculature, and suddenly now she's a role model for larger women and girls who feel neglected by media done a disservice pretending girls like that just don't exist. Consolidate that with a more regular, average face instead of a 11/10 model look, and now you got an average girl who happens to have really big tits, because some girls do.

Easy.

You just gotta learn to play the same game as these people user.

Anyone know the source for this?

new blackpowergirl

It was the new52 Supergirl, near the end Power Girl and Huntress from Earth 2 came to the main one and Powergirl met Supergirl. Dont remember the numbers.

So how about her . . . character development. She certainly hasn't been the same character for over 30 years right?R-right?

Nah originally she was kind of a feminist cunt. Then she was a superrefugee, then she was sort of a self centered super refugee.

Put-upon everywoman (with superpowers) in the Palmioti run.

Every Power Girl story should be about some guy in danger when Peej swoops down, saves him, and then flies him away, smothering his face between her massive jugs.

I'm 100% certain this will never happen. The worst you could expect is they just try and force a replacement minority, which is what's currently in vogue. In fact I think they've already done this.

Is Power Girl ever ashamed of looking like that? Even a little bit?

Fuck Yes! This thread is back! I'm game for requests or just good pose ideas.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

She looks like a bimbo with bad implants

>tfw lewd drawfriend shows up but you only have non-lewd requests because Peej is your pure and wholesome waifu
G-good luck...

She is similar to She-Hulk to me where the body type is part of the iconic look these days. I don't really see it happening, but I guess you can't really anticipate the kind of changes that might occur. Go back 10 years and no one would guess Harley would look the way she does now.

Hefting her breasts as if weighing them while looking dismayed and embarrassed

So this is your fetish? Bimbos and embarrassment?

I'm not judging. I also have fetishes that I didn't ask for, fetishes I wish I could live without. Just curious.

As long as they're mixed, yeah.

I'd like to see Peej doing the whole "peeking around the corner of the bedroom door with the beckoning finger" thing

What she's wearing is up to you (I'd prefer nothing)

>tfw you will never be sandwiched between two pairs of wonderful Kryptonian breasts

Why live?

>White Peej has huge tits
>Black Peej doesn't have phat ass

One fucking job, DC

She has Big Powers though.

Remake this with Power Girl.

The other Power Girl.

Tanya Spears, the Power Girl who has the power to grow big.

Please.

I love her udders

>udders
Rude

she ain't power cow
tho, i think the zoo crew might have one or needs one now

>she ain't power cow
I'd pay good money to see her mooing in cow print

I'm going to write a big about her, here we go!

I am conflicted about her because I like her but I am pretty sure it is because she is sexy. I don;t think there i anything else about her that stands out. She was created as a derivative superman, but a Woman! how about that!

As time went on, as a joke, her chest got bigger. Since she had no other real characteristic readers could connect with, her chest took center stage. So for this reason, I feel like everytime she appears they try to compensate for it in some way. The o'Connor PowerGirl run is beloved, i liked it too, but I felt like it was so easy. She's busty, smart, runs a company, is a good friend, a decent person and bullets bounce off of her. She's too perfect and I think it's because we want her to be. She suffers from the same problem I think Harley suffers from, where Harley can't really be a villain, every boy wants to save her, so she ends up being very unrealistic and forced. I don't know if there is a way to fix that or if it should even be fixed, but I just can't take her seriously written that way. They might as well make her promiscuous also.

missed opportunity to have her comically expand her bust and say "Oh, you mean like this?"

>She was created as a derivative superman, but a Woman! how about that!
She was created to show how Supergirl would grow up if time didn't stand still in the DC Universe and characters were allowed to age.

You didn't do your research. I give you a D-.

>This supposed to be a prank or something, kid? 'Cause you don't look like She-Hulk to me.
>What's She-Hulk supposed to look like?
>You know. Strong, green, with the big... powers. (reaches up high to indicate how tall She-Hulk is)
>Oh. Okay. Well-- I've got big powers. (breasts expand ridiculously)

well, super girl is already a derivative superman. I did do my research just missed that part, I knew in some origins thats who she is but sometimes its a parallel universe and some times it isn't?

too bad Marvel is too uptight now to make a boob joke

Personally I would say that Power girl must have the biggest chest in DC, all other chest should be measured accordingly and not exceed hers. i think too many super heroines have D cups. There needs to be more of a variety.

It depends on the perspective you look at it, but more or less she was always from another universe even when she didn't know it post-COIE (since the knowledge that the worlds and timelines merged faded from everyone's minds besides Psycho Pirate).

It's been discussed before. Phantom Lady might be biggest.

Mighty Endowed.

Nice.

;_;

joke characters don;t count, we never actually see how big she is, Power Girl could be bigger.

>phantom lady

literally who.

>I did do my research
There is also no such thing as an "O'Connor" run on Power Girl.

You didn't do your research.

moo

no, even what we can see doesn't make her bigger than maybe an E-EE cup

No way, even if we go purely by what was obscured by smoke she's much bigger than that. An E is just a DD.

>literally who.

normie please leave

Stop! You're upsetting Peeg!

yeah but it feels like when you have a hot chick say "you know, i'm not just a pretty face" it feels like they're pathetically trying to say "she's not just about tits guys WINK WINK"

She'd get a reduction but there's no way to pierce her tits. It's not her fault.

she isn't bigger than peej tho
like, no one is unless its some stupid obscure character that had one appearance and had one panel where her tits looked gigantic.

reminds me of the og golden girl threads, good times

>knows the artist is amanda connor.
>mistypes it

wow what a moron normie, if only he had got it perfectly right then i would have been able to understand him, as it is, his opinion is a bunch of nonsense, sad.

lol. I just feel like, its hard to take a character more seriously if she's drawn this way i guess.

Pretty sure that's canon.