In the “Civil War" story arc, when one Inhuman is overwhelmed by his powers and destroys a small town, the U.S...

>In the “Civil War" story arc, when one Inhuman is overwhelmed by his powers and destroys a small town, the U.S. government steps in and passes the Registration Act – a piece of legislation that requires all Inhumans to publicize their superpower. When the Avengers disagree with this new law and refuse to enforce it, Truman Marsh decides to enlist the Mighty Avengers instead. Unfortunately, with these two teams fighting in a civil war, no one expects Ultron to make his final move. This four-part storyline will introduce the Mighty Avengers, a team consisting of Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, Red Hulk, Vision, Songbird, and Ant-Man.

YAAS QUEEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTWTMGB2u7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder if we'll ever get a Marvel: Legends partition?

>Story concerns the rights of Inhumans directly
>No Inhuman has agency in it
Uhh...

What is this?

Apparently Ultron mindrapes Black Bolt to attack the Avengers.

were are all the white, straight men?

why are they so few?

I guess I won´t bother with it in that case

>shithumans steal an X-men plot

End the farteater meme

Avengers Assemble: Ultron Revolution

That is almost exactly the same goddamn premise of the first civil war
I'm pretty sure they stole a third party butting in from Ultimate Alliance 2 as well

Do we really need another Civil War? It wasn't a good idea the first three times.

Fucking bullshit that's what this is, Modern Marvel is the fucking poster child of everything wrong with the modern comicbook industry

> After Civil War II, everyone hates Carol
> Decides to do the same thing with the cartoon

kek

When Captain America won't stop committing microaggressions by assuming people's gender and referring to them as 'lad', it's up to Squirrel Girl to give him a stern talking through about his white male priviledge, but Hellcat thinks Doreen is going soft and wants Cap thrown into the depths of the Negative Zone for being a shitlord.

Who will emerge victorious? Coming Summer 2018, Civil War 3.

Almost as if Carol is a gigantic giga cunt oh wait that's exactly what she is

Woah, meta. So that means the new Captain Carol ongoing takes place in her dreams?

>MCU shilling: the cartoon
>Songbird

Well she hasnt been since KSD soo....

I don't think you understand so let me spell it out for you.
When a woman messes up, you must ALWAYS remind her how much she fucked up, it cannot be overstated that the woman in question fucked up immensely, and any attempt at arguing from her should be met with blatant ignoring or telling her to shut up, because she did x.

> disrespecting those who serve their country

Nah m8, you're the cunt.shes just following orders

So this is the Thursday Carol thread?

2 of the 7 members are straight white males. That's 28.5%, seems about accurate, especially considering there's a robot skewing the "non straight white male" stat.

Says the cunt that goes around covered in stars and stripes and calls himself Captain America despite having no current affiliation with any army.Stick to what you're good at, being the guy who does fuckall in superhero groups.

And the Normie of the Week award goes to...

Hey, it's Carol! I love her!

Me too!

What do you mean?

Steve vs Tony, Tony vs Carol, Carol vs Steve

The triangle's complete.

So, they mashed both Civil Wars into one?

I think they're trying to pull a Iron Man here; change the source material to make the opposing side more sympathetic.

>Superhero whose film Marvel desperately wants people and kids to be excited for
>Make her the poster child for racially-based government encroachment

Does Marvel know what it's doing?

Hey! Wait! Ms. Marvel's involved! ...and they've put her on the Pro-Registration side...

NO SERIOUSLY, DOES MARVEL EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT'S DOING?!

Our world's about to break
Tormented and attacked
Lost from when we wake
With no way to go back
I was standing on my own
But now I'm not aloneeeeeee

"Now that Scarlet Witch is in the MCU they can't possibly leave her out of every cartoon," I said.

Hopefully we get her next season.

>DOES MARVEL EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT'S DOING?!
Look at the comics side, where their diversity push is correlating with mutant genocide that we're apparently supposed to agree with.

I don't understand why they keep pushing Captain Marvel into the spotlight to make her more famous, while also making her into the aggressive asshole that constantly attacks other heroes more than the villains on the wrong side of conflicts all the time.

She just looks like the condescending "I am always right, fight me bitch!" asshole in every appearance.

And it really looks like her team seriously out powers Cap's team.

Probably not. One of the producers (Cort Lane) is a big fan who got her into the Super Hero Squad show, but that was before the Marvel "no mutant characters" policy.

>Songbird
What?

>Ant-Man on the pro-registration side

t. Carol

Pre-emptive Thunderbolts movie shilling

i.e. Star Wars Legends

Meant for

They had a whole Thunderbolts arc. It was decent.

>despite having no current affiliation with any army
He's the Director of SHIELD and soon to be Supreme Leader of HYDRA.

Thunderbolts Phase 4, it's happening.

Well Songbird did show up when they did Dark Avengers

Wasn't the guy that wrote that song arrested for being a pedophile?

that show is still going?

Kamala is in it? I'm interested now

Posting the Thunderbolts reveal comic since the cartoon has as much animation as still pictures

Wow.

AVENGERS...ASSEMBLE!

youtube.com/watch?v=sTWTMGB2u7U

I'll never understand how Marvel can get cartoons so wrong every damn time they make one these days.

So foreign royalty bend the knee to America and allowed implanting of chips in their neck? FOr what purpose?

I thot is was for raping a passed-out chick.

>WAAHHH MUH WHITE OPPRESSION
jump off bridge plz

That sucks.