Where the replicants he met also Blade Runners that told him they all have the same memory of a boy...

Where the replicants he met also Blade Runners that told him they all have the same memory of a boy? Why did it take him half a movie to find out that his memories are fake when its a known fact and somehow every other Replicant knows about it already?

Was Deckard able to breathe underwater for long because hes a replicant?

>Why did it take him half a movie to find out that his memories are fake when its a known fact and somehow every other Replicant knows about it already?
Did you even watch the movie?

>Where the replicants he met also Blade Runners that told him they all have the same memory of a boy?

What? No they didn't tell him anything of the sort.

>Was Deckard able to breathe underwater for long because hes a replicant?
No? His head was above water all trough the fight

>still thinks he is a real human bean after jumping through concrete wall

There was no doubt that he's part replicant, the question was whether he was half human or not.

They didnt all have that memory the resistance lady just said they all WISH they were the birthed child

>Dur hur deep mobie gus I betar see this movie again!

Clearly not.

>Was I born?
Why didn't he look up his files?

I mean dudes got serial numbers on his bones you can't get that from being born

It's obvious that Joi's implication that he was special, combined with a memory that was "real" was making him feel like he was more than what he was. It doesn't matter if you have some serial numbers on your bones if your mind is fucking with you.

Doesn't the giant Joi call him a special Joe?

No

Mabye

He didnt know if he got any numbers

BASED BLADE DOGGO

POST THE SHOT WHERE HE LONGINGLY STARES OUT THE SMASHED WINDOW WAITING FOR HIS MASTER

BEST ACTOR OF THE WHOLE MOVIE

I bet that shit was on file at the police station and at the Wallace HQ.

The screen in your pic also said Roy's incept date was 8 Jan 2016. So how come he died in 2019 and not 2020 if their lifespan is 4 years?

>Pris is 1 year old IRL

Early Jan '16 to late Nov '19 is only about a month short of 4 years. Math.

>military/leisure model

Why would you combine these two types of models in one?

assasin

Why wouldn't you?

Because there's no synergy between those two professions?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Of course it is. That's why Luv doesn't capture him in Vegas even though she monitored his conversations with Joi about him being the kid. Wallace knows they manufactured him.

Half human half replicant?

K looked so badass here

WhErE tHe RePiCaNtS hE mEt AlSo BlAdE rUnNeRs ThAt ToLd HiM tHeY aLl HaVe ThE sAmE MeMoRy Of A bOy?

The child was born from a replicant (Rachel) and a human (Deckard).

I want to see this again but it's half term in the UK and the cinemas are packed, I first saw it almost alone in the cinema, don't know if seeing it now with normies being loud would ruin the movie for me

who the fuck is this roastie?

The normies in my theater were audibly uncomfortable during scenes with long silence and no talking

child born is human, not a replicant dude. It's not different species, the creation is the difference. Also, Rachel shows no trace of being super strong ubermensch

Deckard is actually a replicant too. How can a replicant + replicant create a human?

>seen it for second time yesterday
>spend half of night arguing with my gf who persists K must be the real boy and dr Ana is a replicant

user, are you a woman?

Fuck it I guess I'll wait for the blu ray

>How can a replicant + replicant create a human?
I told you, it's not about species.
The only substantial difference is that replicants are assembled as adults. Their babby would be human, being naturally concieved, born, and raised, with real childhood and memories, without serial numbers

>spend half of night arguing with my gf who persists K must be the real boy and dr Ana is a replicant
What is it about this film that women will never be able to understand?

Why wouldn't he have super strength though? Wouldn't he inherit those genes?

>Why wouldn't he have super strength though? Wouldn't he inherit those genes?

From whom? Neither Deckard nor Rachel had strenght comparable with Roy or K.

>?hat is it about this film that women will never be able to understand?
At least she enjoyed it and really appreciated visual side, being fine arts master.

>Why wouldn't he have super strength though? Wouldn't he inherit those genes?
maybe if Wallace made new breeding replicants. But their super strength might be some kind of augmentation they get as part of their assembly / manufacture, and maybe is not genetic. Who knows

It's funny how Deckard gets owned in almost every single fight he gets into in both movies. He has his ass delievered to him by:
>Zhora
>Leon
>Roy
>K
>Wallace's goons
And almost drowns in 2049. And when he doesn't get his ass kicked by a replicant, he falls in love with it and runs away.

Truely, best BladeRunner LAPD ever had, kek.

Job must have a high turnover rate. Really activates ur neurons

>Was Deckard able to breathe underwater for long because hes a replicant

Way to go, Ridley, you hack.

He shot Zhora and Pris though. They both just beat him up a little. Leon was going to crush his skull and he got lucky.

the only other blade runners in the movie were the people with K during the autopsy on Rachel's bones (except maybe the guy Luv killed, he might've just been with the forensics / morgue)

This movie made me believe even more that Deckard was human. Unless they verified that male replicants have some sort of fertile sperm.

Zhora would have strangled him with his own fucking tie if other people didn't come to the changing room. He was able to handle Pris, a fucking pleasure model, and even she caused him substantial difficulties.

Honestly this was a great way of clarifying "yeah, he's not baseline human" before his final showdown with Luv.

No, only that he is a good joe.

If you could order a custom-designed waifu, wouldn't you opt for the military model, who was not only unimaginably sexy but could also beat the shit out of you? Cuz if not you're a fucking pleb. I can definitely see there being a market for pleasure models with military-tier physical abilities.

BR2049 absolutely confirms that deckard is human. Denis has stated that the superior theatrical cut is his preferred cut.
The only ppl who can't accept these facts are the ones reciting the deckard is a replicant me me, to be autistic, and the downies who have fallen for it.

>t. still can't explain the unicorn dream

The whole point of the movie is that two replicants made a human baby and not a replicant/human hybrid.

Did the doctor deliberately place her memory of the horse in K because she knew K was made to be a Blade Runner and would perhaps in his hunt find clues about her parent?
Or was it meant to be coincidence?

If its you again from the thread yesterday that doesn't specify the scenes you're talking about I'll murder your dog while you sleep.

It may be a memory that's placed into a lot of replicants in order to gain an emotional response from them. When marionette is in K's apartment she picks up the horse and looks at the date.

Deckard in the book obsesses over buying a goat. Taking care of an animal is a status symbol. Moreso if the animal isn't a replicant. Maybe Deckard always wanted a Unicorn, and has told Gaff. He leaves the origami as a " follow your dreams, man. I'm not gonna chase you. But someone might." It can be interpreted different ways.

And she says, "it's from a dream..."

if k's experience was one of millions of others how come he was the only one they noticed going missing amd decided to chase? shouldnt any of the other million led them to deckard?

>this fucking meme again

SHE SAID ITS FROM THE TREE YOU DEAF ROTTEN TIT

The entire movie is just a memory implanted in Deckard's mind, K doesn't exist you dummy.

>implying whole movie isn't dr Anas simulation

fucking brainlets...

Those of us that aren't idiots will demand your apology in a couple months.

I'm not the one who shat in your ear you dumb shitter.

Because of the references to Pale Fire in the movie it's probably meant to be a coincidence. In Pale Fire (the poem at least - the novel is a whole other weird thing) the author thinks he's discovered some secret knowledge about the afterlife, but it turns out he was completely wrong and it was all based on a random accident. But he's able to find meaning in this random coincidence anyway. Very similar to what happens with K.

>implying normdrones will go and see blade runner

SHE CLEARLY SAYS IT'S FROM A DREAM YOU FUCKING SPASTIC

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

Interesting. thanks for the replies

No she doesn't.

t. saw the original sound with polish subs, where it's written
>z drzewa
which literally means from a fucking tree you dumb nigger.

>WE WERE BEING HUNTED
>Wallace saying Deckard and Rachel were programmed to fall in love
>HURRR IS DECKARD A HUMANE OR REPLIQANT?????

brainlets, when will they learn?

Wallace literally confirmed he doesn't fucking know you imbecile. Half the people in this thread didn't even watch the movie or were too stoned to pay attention to anything.

>le ebin blackout convenient deux ex machina

I fucking hated some elements of this film so much

I was higher than giraffe pussy watching this and I still managed to understand that much.

How did Anas memory end up inside K? I thought it was illegal to have real memories placed inside them.

they weren't real.

Dr Ana is a replicant with implant memories herself

but she said its a real memory

Joi's mass marketing tagline is LITERALLY "everything you want to hear".
Joi is thottie incarnate.

is it really that big of a leap for you that her memory was implanted regardless of if it was legal or not? the question you should ask is why was the memory implanted.

It couldn't have just been a coincidence because it was a pivotable part of the story. I'd like to think it was some kind of trigger to replicants, like a backdoor to override their programming. That would have been interesting but it was never hinted at

True. Deckard is really shitty at his job.

This honestly. Entertainment value was there, but it shat on everything that made blade runner, blade runner.

but then why that specific memory?

what was the point of inserting the memory to K so that he'd find the horse and find deckard?

this movie made no logical sense. it didn't flow from one logical scene to the next, e.g. when K finally finds Deckard, what is to be achieved there? the story only advances when someone unexpectedly turns up. If they didn't then K speaks to deckard, asks a few questions and goes home and nothing changes

Am I just too dumb for this movie?
I watched it and I didn't feel excited or emotional at all.
I thought I understood it, but I always see anons bringing up details that I couldn't notice or think about while watching.

Today is the last day its being played and I want to watch it again.
What do I need to know to be able to enjoy what is apparently the greatest movie of the decade?

she doesnt even know

They don't have to be two replicants for the point to come across tho. If a replicant can sustain life then that's enough.

Have you watched the 3 shorts they made?
2022 - Blackout
2036 - Wallace's Nexus 8 replicants
2048 - Nowhere to Run

>what was the point of inserting the memory to K so that he'd find the horse and find deckard?
it's just a coincidence. probably to lead her to her father

>Ana was hired by Wallace to create memories for his Nexus 8 replicants

so who was she hiding from? just the old generation of humans vs replicant conflict (pre-blackout)?

If Wallace knew of her existence, what was the point of K going on a wild [spiler]goose[/spoiler] chase the whole movie? What was the point of him being ordered to find the "child"? Was it just to confuse him into questioning hes a replicant and think hes a human? Was Joi also programmed for that same purpose? How do the other replicants in the resistance know about the memory that K is having unless they also have the same memory (created by Ana)?
Was everything just set up by Wallace to find out how a babby was formed from Deckard and Rachel?

> How do the other replicants in the resistance know about the memory that K is having

They don't. One eyed cunt doesn't know why exactly K thought he was the child, she just said all of them wanted to be the child.

Wallace doesn't know it's her.

I don't understand why so many people seem to think that all those replicants had the same memory. Nothing of sorts was said as far as I'm aware.

When K was going through the old data he found that there were two people with same DNA and he said one has to be fake. Isn't it obvious that he is the fake one, Ana is the real deal and nobody else has the memories implanted?

Spic here, translation said "from a tree"

Are you guys brainlets? Have you never seen the first movie? Replicants are implanted with memories and SHE is the MEMORY MAKER. Hence why all the replicants all have the same memory as K does, but him being a Blade Runner made him follow through on the details of it. The ambiguity of it is that we don't know why/how/when/who/why K was sent on this mission in the first place. Sapper Morton was protecting the child of Deckard and Rachel.

"All the best memories are hers".

There are more memory makers than just her, you know? She said she is particularly good at it because of her wild imagination spurred by being locked in a cage since forever. There is nothing in the movie to suggest that any other replicant has that memory implanted, it's just headcannon and I already said why. There was one original and one copy.

Can you remind me who said that and when?

Why do people think Deckard is a replicant if he lives until 2049 at the least?

>ask others if they are brainlets
>proceeds to present baseless headcanon as a fact as a brainlettini brainletto the tiny he indeed is

Time to stop posting.

>There are more memory makers than just her, you know?
How do you know this? Nothing in this movie suggests that. If anything THAT is your headcannon.

>hurr durr its headcannon because i say so
Maybe if you could point out a scene from either movie proving otherwise I would be willing to listen.

I already explained how I know this, she said as much herself.

If Deckard is a replicant why does he look so old?