BRUTAL SHIT

BRUTAL SHIT

God, Franks gets me hard.

That's pretty brutal, but the palm of the hands is a terrible place to nail someone, if it's a matter of life or death, it's really easy to sacrifice your hands to save yourself.

He really ought to drop his one liners BEFORE killing them. I mean, what's the point if they don't hear it?

>pshh... nothin personnell...

Frank is a stealth fourth wall breaker

why

Why is the first thing he does running his hand across the whole thing?

KakyoinScreaming.jpg

probably a habit he has that whoever put the razor blades there knew about.

To listen for out-of-tune keys? Because it's fun? A habit?

Yeah, but logically he'd pull his hand away after the first key or two. He'd get some skin shaved off, but nothing serious. If the razors were angled high enough to really dig deep into his flesh they'd probably get stuck on the first blade.

Jeez i love the way his legs are drawn, i need to learn this style

I actually shivered at this

Depends how fast the hand moves as the pain might not get to your brain so fast (plus it needs to be interpreted, and often the shock would mean you'd see it before you felt it), besides it doesn't show that he did the full piano (he even starts somewhere midway), more like an octave and a bit

classic

What the fuck is this from?

I can't find it but there's a Punisher story that ends with him helping a woman give birth then shooting her in the head as soon as the baby is delivered. That was pretty fucked up.

Not really more than usual for Frank, though.

He blind, nigga

Miracleman pulled no punches. The more you stare at it, the more fucked up shit you find.

This is just confusing.

And this is the guy in Remender's Uncanny X-Force lecturing the others about killing a kid.

I'm certain if someone went back through all of Deadpool's appearances they'd find a time where he was either shown killing kids or talking about having done it.

He was right though, they would have said that. Gotta maintain that rep.

What is this from? Google shows no results

He's not really known for his coherence or consistency.

yeah i wouldn't recommend pissing him off if you're not a meta

Is there some context I need or are you gonna post a follow-up page?

Fine, you baby. Have your bottle.

That doesn't help. Why was the fat kid so shocked when the guy took off his helmet?

this is hardest "wheres waldo" ive ever seen

>corpses underwater just lying around
sigh

Next to the second pillar on the upper left, inbetween the second and third row of desks.

What does taking their mask off usually mean to a superhero?

Sexual fetish?

It would be very painful.

See, a proper filename already helps tons to give some context. Though I still don't know what the exact one is from the previous scenario.

Helps if you actually read the page.

Thats stupid

I'm amazed no one has posted Invincible yet.

Same old stuff gets kinda dull after a while.

>"Yeah, I'm a scumbag and will openly state that my intent of being an even bigger scumbag, and there's nothing your superpowered ass can do about it."

Why? Like, why the fuck would you ever do that?

Why would you tie up animals and light them on fire? Crazies gonna craze.

That fucking demon comic was FUCKING GREAT.

But nah, I have no idea what it's name was. Or even for certain if this was the same thing. The story goes that a demon was sent to claim the soul of a man who was birthed from a witch that sold both there souls. Demon had to make him go mad.

This is one of his more creative ways of doing that.....

no barbarians?

IIRC some Hellraiser comic.

>Thread title is brutal shit
>Posts the page before the actual brutal shit
>When someone calls him on it, claims that it's spoonfeeding
Fuck off back to a or v

You got no class and no clue. Sit on a screw. And fuck you.

Why isn't there a hole in his chest?

>The story goes that a demon was sent to claim the soul of a man who was birthed from a witch that sold both there souls.

Isn't the story usually that you have to willingly give up your own soul? It seems wrong that someone else can sell your soul for you as a baby.

Fairy tale logic is brutal.

Y'know, I found Aerith, the RE cast, the dragon balls, Waldo, etc. etc., but I never even noticed the naked people around the fountain.

I would have raped her first. Hate wasting a decent pussy.

o... o-kaaaay?