Greatest female screenwriter of all time

>greatest female screenwriter of all time
>one of the best female actresses
>chooses to go indie even with offers to go mainstream because indie is where her heart is

please tell me Brit Marling is /ourgirl/ and also one of the most talented girls in show-business

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/10/harvey-weinstein-and-the-economics-of-consent/543618/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude, I saw her in the OA and I was floored. When I found out she wrote it as well, it was like I was curb stomped into the floor. She is as talented as Kubrick but lacks the priveledge to make it Mai stream, it's sad

That would be Leigh Brackett fag

Nope. The East, Another Earth and Sound of My Voice have, whenn accumulated together, a better Rotten Tomatoes score than her

On top of that, she is flawless aesthetically.

An unbelievably beautiful and talented woman. The girl of Sup Forums's dreams

she is a good slut

What about her tweets tho?

i want pusy

OA was shit but she was nice

If Brit Marling were a fish she would be Brit Marlin

She just wrote an article about how Weinstein tried to rape her. It related to how she viewed Trump and her experience writing "the OA" and I was pretty much blown away

that fucking spoon to mouth feeding shit in her retard eco terrorism flick was god awful

And yet how many films have you made with A-list actors?

oh wow good come back... not

>You're not allowed to criticize a movie unless you yourself have made a movie with a similar budget

Funposting

Fuck uou OP. Why make tthis thread when she just admitted Weinstein massaged her?

How do I meat a girl like Brit Marling?

>she tweets
DROPPEDEPPORD

I just had one. AMA

>What if Earth but.. another?
Bravo, Marling

I really like her but that dance crap was uninspired and a terrible idea.

Daily reminder that Brit Marling is literally Neil Breen with tits, and if you just find yourself a girlfriend you may see how shitty her writing and acting is.
Literally everything she's ever done was 'LOOK AT ME LOOK HOW SPECIAL I AM'.

Fuck you and your autistic waifu.

*blocks your path*

she's a qt3.14 but her feets are horrid

Saw her cult me and it was just awful. The OA looks hilariously bad. So she probably doesn't do mainstream because she's not good enough.

Mental hospital, bribe the doctor to find you an extreme narcissist/psychotic qt.

Such a great writer, one of the greatest of all time, so relatable, our girl.

Bit of repetition in her themes; afterlife, channeling, spiritual ufo.
Still hugely talented and great to look at.

This chick doesn't "write" these movies. Notice all her movies are co-written by the directors? She bangs them, gets them to write a movie for her to star in, twists their dick until they give her co-credit on the screenplay to give her some sort of credibility.

yeah, those guys are gay brothers. So Im not sure how much banging is happening.

>the OA
>not an untentionally funny pretentious piece of shit

HARVESTED
theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/10/harvey-weinstein-and-the-economics-of-consent/543618/

>>greatest
>>female
Choose one.

yeah right

She wrote The OA, which is the most awful piece of crap ever put to video. I'd call you a dickrider if I wasn't 100% certain she's female.

brit marling is literally insane tho

Can anyone actually give a genuine criticism of the OA that doesn't hinge on seeing a webm of the dance?

>Rotten Tomatoes score