ITT: We rate your dad's favorite movie

ITT: We rate your dad's favorite movie

Eraserhead

9/10

It's Mickkino

For some reason my dad and I love this movie

Didn't like it quite as much as he did but I get it.

Reminder if your Dad's favourite movie isn't Rambo, he's a gay man.

my dad just watches the latest shitty action flick from time to time and doesn't care much about movies beyond that
he really loved LoTR though, liked to quote things like "this task has been appointed to you" and "oaths you have taken" when telling me to get on with shit

swordfish or tombstone

my pops and I will spend Sunday mornings watching the entire trilogy but skipping the scenes with Sam and Frodo.

>except the one where Sam rescues Frodo

My dad really hates Jews.

how would I know? my dad only watches whatever is on the TV. total pleb.

>Lawrence of Arabia
>Ben Hur
>John Wayne movies in general

Cinema Paradiso

>hitler was a gud boi, he dindunuffin: the movie

Does your dad post on Sup Forums?

The Deer Hunter.

my dad's favorite film is triumph of the will. he watches it like he's taking part in a religious procession. he's not even a nazi or racist, he just really loves hitler.

10/10 The hero we need right now, too bad he got murdered for wanting to take out the true enemy

It's Mad Max 2 for my dad. He watches a lot of movies, even if he's not going for the deep artsy ones.

your dad's a patrician
your dad's a creepy sex pervert
your dad voted for john mccain in 2008

No, he voted Obama. Then Trump last year. Probably will never vote again since he hates Jews and Trump betrayed a ton of promises.

Don't know my dad. Grandma loved The Outlaw Josey Wales. She had a huge crush on Clint Eastwood.

he shouldnt have voted last year aswell

good movie. maybe best ford
your dad's a fag

Yeah, I shouldn't have either. Oh well.

Nah he can barely manage a few tabs at a time, not sure how he'd navigate a mongorien falconry board

It's pretty kino for a female-directed movie

Also I don't think he needs to post on Sup Forums cause he's already like Sup Forums-incarnate (old Sup Forums not the faggoty drumpfistan nu-Sup Forums).

Also my dad really hates Trump for some reason, he thinks he's a moron but he hates the people against trump way more.

90's kino at its finest.

I wonder what the dadcore films for the people aged ~20-25 or so now will be in 10-20 years. I know for guys around my dad's age it's stuff like Rambo, or 60s-70s westerns. Action movies in general, but without obscene amounts of CGI. I would guess there will be a fair amount of kids who consider stuff like John Wick and Dredd to be dadkino.

It will end up being trash like the Avengers

Jake?

I really can't stand that stuff.
>no blood
>big dumb cgi explosions
>one hit and a mook is out pretty much no matter what
>they always seem to live
It just pulls me right out when I see something like Iron Man blasting some random guy right in the chest with his laser, and that guy just topples over "unconcious". But not for a realistic amount of time, because then he'd just get up and start fighting again before they left.

Yes?

I have no idea what my father's favorite movie was but we watched Master and Commander together. True dad kino.

I feel truly sorry for the anons who have dads who think LotR or some Marvel shit is the best movie ever. Must suck to have a pleb for a father.

gonna post my mom's favorite because my dad is dead and i don't know what he liked

it's the only movie he's seen more than once, he thinks its useless to rewatch anything

he liked not raising a family

he liked cocaine so maybe Scarface

Douche.

Sorry about your dad, but at least your mom has good taste.

My dad loves all of that "dadcore" stuff (which is a stupid and insulting term), but he's always been more of a comedy man. The once he usually mentions or I've seen him laugh the hardest at are The pink panther (the original one you cocks), Coming to America, Beverly Hills cop and Ace Ventura. The singlemost hardest laugh I've ever heard him have though is the fart-mask in Jackass 2.

Not sure if it's his favourite but he seems to like it

He also likes Once Upon a Time in the West as he equal favourite.

>Dredd

Dads don't watch Sci Fi of any sort. Present day dadcore is more like to be Drive or Master and Commander

>Dads don't watch Sci-Fi
Wrong.

My dad watched Andromeda

My dad loves that too lmao

In that case I doubt he's your real dad.

So did he until his test results came in

He watches Steven Seagal films every night unironically and once called me a faggot for putting Men in Black on

Don't know about father's, but grandfather's was pic related.

I tell people it's Southern Comfort but actually it's Forrest Gump

sounds like a true patrician

>Go ahead, skin it. Skin that smokewagon and see what happens.

My dad hates john wayne and all westerns from being forced to watch them constantly over the years.

My mother loves this movie though since it's just a pretty love story and literally nothing happens except some drunk irish brawl near the end over some whiny bitch.

My dad died when I was really young so I don't really know, but I have vague memories connecting him to this movie, so I've always assumed he liked it.

He's a daisy alright.

There was a period of time when, I swear to god, every time I went into the TV room he and my sister were watching it. They just seemed to rewatch it constantly.

This or For A Handful of Dollar

It's a movie I frequently return to as it's one of my childhood favourites.

we still have the vcr somewhere in the garage.

Not sure of my old mans favorite but I know he loves Sgt York, Diner, Slapshot, and the Star Wars OT. How does he rank up?

Truly Daddy-kino

>When you grow up and your dad's favorite movies become your own favorites
Controversy aside, John Wayne's one of my favorite actors.
Wrath of Khan is top of his list however.

Dad will watch just about anything half entertaining however. He's bought over 500 dvd's and has now switched to blu-ray. Bless him.