What did the director of Thor Ragnarok mean by this?

What did the director of Thor Ragnarok mean by this?

QUIPS AGAINST FRONK

Fuck thinking and fuck drumpf

Pretty weak bantz

>wow why isn't a movie about a children's character who goes into outer space to goof off super serious????????
I don't like Marvel or DC but the insistence that superhero movies should be some type of high quality serious entertainment only shows that the audience is afraid to venture beyond anything that isn't the childish action format. There are a lot of non-fun, serious movies being made, it's just very understandable that those don't deal with men in tights and silly names.

quippy blumpy teehee ^_^ *braaaap* *toot* hehe i make a stinker giggling at plumpy quips! i'm a big boy with glasses and a beard and i like brews and streaming and pegging and funko pop figures and i HATE blunmpy glombo drumpfy BLUMPF! *braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap* :3 i sharted!

How about we just stop making superhero movies altogether as they're complete shit no matter what direction they go

HAha lol

That's right kids remember the only thing that can save you from your shitty existence is Marvel quips. Experience happiness NOW in IMAX 3D!

>director goes on twitter hissy fit
why is it always the marvel shits?

>Taika shit talking CA:CW acting like it wasnt fun

this is how it starts

Does this cunt realise that enjoyable escapist cinema exists that isnt a full on 10 quips a minute comedy sketch show?

You Sup Forumstards need to give it a rest

Don't bully Taika, he's a national treasure. Also look at Boy if you haven't already

haha take all my upvotes Sup Forumsro

came here to post this

Why is "fun" always quips and comedy?
Serious things can be fun.

To be fair most capeshit is garbage. And to be fair Taika's Thor will be only recent one worth watching.

autism

Twitter was a mistake

>shits on trump
>meanwhile his country elects an anti immigrant party too but that's fine since the leader is a woman

If he thinks movies need laughing track tier comedy beats to be fun then he clearly doesnt understand cinema on a basic level. Fury Road was fun with next to no comedy.
He just can't take criticism

>Shits on trump
Where did he do that?

It means that even with the world sucking his dick right now he would rather engage in Twitter drama. He probably has depression

>labour
>anti-immigrant

nice strawman faggot

>his country elects an anti immigrant party

All wrong. You don't know how the NZ election system works. Labour had less seats than national and had to form a coalition with two small parties, green and NZ first to take power. The leader of NZ first held all the power and was able to negotiate with the parties for what he wanted.

I know he's being sarcastic, but the world's actually pretty fucking hilarious right now. The news and everything the media pumps out has basically become a non-stop comedy.

Yeah you say this but some of the best Superhero films are the more serious ones. Dark Knight, Winter Soldier and Logan.

Why won't capeshit die???

I'm kinda surprised that marketing people (jews) even let these people tweet unmonitored.

>lol its fun just turn your brain off bro haha fun fun FUN

Everyone is tired of the seeing the SAME FUCKING TWO MOVIES for all of the MCU. Either its the Iron Man formula or the GotG formula.

>Muh quips
Dude is just salty that Winter Soldier is still one of the best stand alone Marvel movies compared to the standard quip fest.

The thought of all the Wakandans quipping with their thick African accents is making me cringe

I feel like if I were to go and watch BP I would enjoy it because most of the humor would be aimed at blacks and it would just fly over my head.

soon my friend.

>Shitting on Taika

He made a generic marvel quipfest. He got called out on making a generic marvel quipfest. Why are you so eager to defend a generic marvel quipfest?

>Everyone

Not RLM and people like them.

>my baby edgy brain can only handle one type of movie

Yea just let the man make some big money, I'm not going to watch it but I'm glad he's doing well

Not what I said at all

Why dont you go suck him off you fucking faggot

>Da thot be ou' a woke-ass bix nood shiet
>Not I's be finna hav'n thay!
>user is temporarily deafened by amused clicking sounds

Mike is a massive pleb

>triggered by 1%
what a fucking faggot

YAG?! YAG ESBARRO???

I feel like he's trying to make it a race thing or maybe that's because I've been here to long

Le quirky raise one eyebrow in photos man

Good for him. But he still made a generic marvel quip fest and he got rightfully called out for it. The last thing he needs is a loon on an anonymous board screaming "LEAVE WAITITI ALONE"

You're proving my point. What are those movies in the greater scheme of things? Silly stuff that takes itself too seriously.

Logan tried too hard to not be capeshit but it was still shit

Everything is horrible now that Drumpf is in office.

Is this dare I say it? One of the greatest satirical comedy kino ever made?

DUDE BRAIN OFF LMAO

I dont think there has been a legitimately funny movie since like tripic thunder.

>Civil War was fun
Civil War was the worst MCU movie yet.

Winter soldier is the only acceptable capeshit film
bvs is kino

Sup Forums is OUR colony you best get steppin boy

FFFFFAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT

how tf does this guy go from directing low budget movies in New Zealand to big budget cape shit

>Taika Waititi, also known as Taika Cohen, hails from the Raukokore region of the East Coast, and is of Te-Whanau-a-Apanui (father) and Jewish (mother) descent.
>also known as Taika Cohen
>Cohen

oh he's from the ancient royal Jewish bloodline

Marvel hasn't known what to do with their Thor for decades

>be marvel director
>be talentless cuck
Everytime

What a fucking thin skinned numale, jesus christ

>movies about nerds who become muscular green men when they're angry and gods who ride flying hammers have to be serious, goddamnit
No. Fuck taking kiddie shit like Thor and Batman serious. Let fun shit be fun.

>known as Taika Cohen
That explains the RT score. That and the checks, of course

It’s funny how people will still argue that it’s not about Jews there’s just lots because they hire family

But in reality any Jew worldwide can get Hollywood cash just for being part of the tribe

I did like Hunt for the Wilderpeople though

It's literally a comic book movie that's popular across the entire globe.

It's going to be as enjoyable by most as much as possible.

Thor can't do gritty as he's nigh on invincible. Gritty Thor is shit like Thor vs Galactus, Apocalypse, race tensions with humans (when Stark comes swinging his dick about asgard refugees and gets btfo). Capeshitters arent ready to see Thor lose it.

So the best they can do is camp it up and have jolly adventures.

Children's movies about superheroes should be dark with lots of blood and rape and death because I'm a manchild and I like baby toys but I need my baby toys to be for adults like me I'm mature please give me a Mature Happy Meal and don't skimp on the Szechuan Sauce I'm a big boy I'm a man I watch comic movies but only with lots of titties and gore better not have any jokes and gags I better not laugh I want philosophy I want the deep questions because I'm a thinking man whose interests stopped changing at age four.

>FUN and above all, if I may say so m'dear, FUNNY
Why don't they just say it's shit and be done with it? It's what everybody is getting from this

Another Hollywood libtard criticises Trump

Nah

Everyone criticizes Trump you mewling faggot he's a functionally illiterate narcissist and an actual manchurian candidate. He will be regarded by history as a monster and his supporters will spend the rest of their lives being laughed at.

That he's a thin-skinned cunt.

>Low budget

They weren't low budget. They were huge films - in New Zealand. He's also been on the Hollywood radar for years and worked with Disney etc before in the past.

This is actually a much more natural progression than some of Marvels other directors, like the Russo Brothers or the guy who helmed the latest Spider-Man.

Maori Man actually had more behind him than James Gunn did before Guardians.

pol people are crazy i mean a even a random like maori kiwi dude can make it as a big hollywood dire-
>Waititi has used his mother's surname, "Cohen" for some of his work in film and writing

I think you're right.

>implying movies aren't for manchildren in general
Real Men don't have a free time.

>it's actually fucking real
jesus christ, maybe miles mathis is right

eat shit nigger

okay chapo

>film director gets into twitter beef with people

is he really triggered over 99% or does he realise that this shit means nothing? i honestly cant tell

What did Disney mean by this?

I'd be very surprised about that

he's half white and maori/anglo relations aren't nearly as bad as abo/anglo relations which don't come close to black/white relations in America

i'm pretty used to this.
DC films = endless tsunami of shitposting to bash the living shit out of the film even though no one has seen it
Marvel films = endless shilling, positive hype, all around "fun", endless posting of RT scores

Hell Spiderman even had a fucking sticky here in Sup Forums. Disney plays so fucking dirty its disgusting

>Funny World
>Wife's fucking Tyrone
>Funny

Meanwhile it turns out Black Lives Matter was a Russian creation and the Democrats have been outed as officially paying to create the Donald Trump Works For Russia conspiracy theory.

Taika looks like the KING OF NUMALES. Seriously look him up, he's "getting cucked by MEW" tier numale cuck

>Meanwhile it turns out Black Lives Matter was a Russian creation
Wait, isn't it a Soros thing like FEMEN? This relevant to the thread because Marvel is financed by Soros and Hillary and Disney use the same shill companies

The movie LITERALLY opens with a FREEZE FRAME YEAH THAT'S ME YOU'RE PROBABLY WONDERING HOW I GOT HERE.
It's almost word for word.

Civil War is the best. Russo made both CW and WS and CW is marginally better.

>We want our children comics to be real serious Films
Making comedys is the only way to do it, fuck off manchildren and let the real kids have their fun

>IQlet amerifat DCuck doesnt understand Ragnarok has been out in the UK for days

>some of the best Superhero films
yeah
that doesn't really amount to anything compared to real movies

CW was actually a poorly made film even by Superhero movie standards. Even beyond the airport fight its just shockingly bad.

The best superhero movies are probably the 1978 Superman movies and Burton's Batman movies. While on the surface fairly silly the characters took it seriously.
Now it seems that they either go "everything is serious" and its dull or "everything is silly" and its pointless.

That would make me so happy

WS is shit and Logan is just alright.