At what point does this show stop becoming worth watching?

At what point does this show stop becoming worth watching?

>Lahey
>Philadelphia Collins
>Shitty Bill
>Trevor
...... she's dead..... Jim

Everything after season 7 is shit

I really hated the season with the model train, and the one preceding that was a little weak. I liked the netflix seasons overall. I felt like they had great writing but lazy production.

I mostly agree. I feel like Ricky having a grandson and Lahey being dead is the shark jump

Season 1-3 are gold. There's a charm and simplicity to it.

Season 4 is when you notice that the show is starting to become a little too over-the-top. Still, it's pretty good.

Season 5 should decide whether you want to stick with the show or not. While there are good moments in it, it's clearly becoming stale at this point.

Skip all of the Netflix shit.

thought they were becoming a little too cartoony when they made ray a main character and made a driveway out of hash also the routine of leahy going sober and then by the end of the season going insane again got a little old

The hash driveway and Ray's trailer burning down were legitimately hilarious moments, though.

When it starts shooting in HD or up to Netflix season.

>Trevor

What?

>Everything after season 7 is shit

There's definitely a difference in the quality standards, but after giving the new stuff a second chance, I found I did actually enjoy it.

Netflix seasons are pure cancer

I think that the pre netflix showcplus movies were fucking great.The current shows on netflix arent as good but they do have alot of funny moments.Im wondering with lahey dead rip even though they finished filming if they will do something next season

2 and 4 are god tier
1 and 3 are good
5-7 is watchable
8 was good for the first season in years
Every season after is trash

S1: A little rough around the edges, but still great
S2-S4: The peak
S5-S6: In decline but still good
S7: meh
S8-S9: Not totally irredeemable
S10: The lowest point. An entire Snoop Dogg meme cameo season.
S11: Okay-ish

He quit after season 5

The last netflix season was pretty decent, I thought they were on track to bring the show back bigly but rip lahey

>Rip Lahey
No. You're lying
....right?

There's a very unique charm to the first few seasons, especially 1-4. I adore the entire series but it's clear that there was a change in direction for the writing for 5 until the original end.

The netflix seasons are easily the most divisive. I highly enjoy them but i completely understand why many do not. They truly went over the top with the situations and comedy. it's not for everyone and I wouldn't even say it's that great honestly.

I miss the original seasons the most, it was more simple and low-key. The humor stems more from the ridiculous improv of the actors and the subtlety. The newer seasons are as far from subtle as you can be. It's just an outrageous unrealistic comedy now

That said there are moments of absolute gold in the new shit, pic related IMO

is this any good

the post clatenberg stuff

Why did all the people in this show get so fat?
Ricky was already chubby but he got bigger, Julian was semi-lean at the beginning but now he is as big as Phil Collins (RIP). Even Cory is as big as old Julian,The only ones that didn't get fatter are Bubbles and Lahey (again, RIP).

never
It's the most perfect show ever

/thread
They took down to Earth, semi-believable characters and then Flanderized them.

Post-Clattenburg
Season 1-7 and the first 2 movies.

This

Clattenberg understood subtlety, and the boys do not when it comes to writing and directing.

Seasons 1-7 are pure kino. Don't listen to the people who say seasons 6 and 7 are weak, those seasons are as great as any.