Anyone else scared for when the Blade Runner 2049 hype will die and there will be no more bros to discuss it with?

Anyone else scared for when the Blade Runner 2049 hype will die and there will be no more bros to discuss it with?

Joi poster for life here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPS7u7x8tx4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509007432721.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508789303844.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just by your own Joi and talk about it with her.

It will come back for a while when the blu ray comes out

Joi posters made this movie a 10/10 to a 8/10 for me

The movie will be discussed here for years.
What this user said
Sup Forums will be full of BR2049 memes after the bluray. There's so many memorable scenes, you just know.
Somebody will be trying to force a meme out of Lt. Joshi's head hitting the counter, baseline threads, K and the real girl threads, Luv CBT threads, where's the dog? threads, Leto the mad man threads...

Here's a new one for you user, spread it around like seeds in the wind

EDIT: Oh you were making a negative post towards Joi posters

KILL YOURSELF NORMIE

BEES?

time to let it go

/Luv/ poster here. I'll be around as long as possible.

They're pulling the plug on Thursday, so shills will be gone. A few more "Too good for this world" threads. Then hopefully it's over

I hope they include that on the Blu-ray release. Got the full gif?

I was astonished watching the scene play out in the cinema. It was a fucking perfect sfx, especially when you compare it to JAG SPURDO or the latest Star Wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPS7u7x8tx4

Thanks!

Or anything else by Disney's capeshit
This really tops them all

>26% more image
Can LIEmax theaters show this much or do you have to go to a real huge one capable of playing 70mm?
Also do they release the IMAX-aspect-ratio version on the blu ray? If it's 1.90:1, then it's almost the same aspect ratio as regular 16:9 (it's equivalent to 16:8.4)

Thanks for showing to all of us that the only reason you like this garbage flick is because it's a girlfriend simulator

anyone know where i can find a Joi?

>local IMAX selling tickets to 2049 for €5 tonight
I've already seen it 4 times but I'm tempted.

Have you tried a Russian mail order waifu website?

FFFAAAARRRRTTTTT

1. stop whine
2. post joi

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509007432721.webm

The only "joi" I out of the movie was when I finally switched off one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy replicant and his pals from Los Angeles as they track down assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make technology untechnological, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Ridley vetoed the idea of Deckard being human; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody? just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his films. The Blade Runner series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Star Trek series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the original was good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the story was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time Deckard went for to "investigate", the character instead became a farcical parody of a detective, equipped in some versions with his own gloomy inner monologue.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time a phrase was repeated, to remind the audience of what was happening. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Villeneuve's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of directing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Blade Runner by the same George Lucas. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Blade Runner at 21 or 22, then when they get older they will go on to watch Star Wars." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Blade Runner" you are, in fact, trained to watch Star Wars.

A-any of t-these with Luv in it???
This is from the Chinese trailer right?

just this old one:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508789303844.webm

the chinese trailer was all about Joi. It had that scene and the sex scene

>First Contact
>God Tier
Bruh

she reminds me of Cleopatra. Also because of all the pyramid shaped buildings

>only IMAX in my country pulled it in 2 weeks so I never got to see it a second time
>tfw I walked out of hy shitty Macro exam today, headed straight to the kinoplex and these cunts tell me they're only showing geostorm

I want to kill myself, after seeing it in IMAX I don't know if I can bear going back to it in a regular screening, is it worth it lads?

>stop talking about movies

Considering that the original is still discussed and it was in theaters before ninety percent of this board was born, I don't think you have to worry.

You mean the torrent.

>tfw in Japan
>we get movies last in the world.
>It will be on DVD before it even comes to theaters here

fuck this sucks.

ebin

Dude you live in the fucking blade runner world. Be contempt with that.

say thnx to sony. It bought the rights from wp

Same thing

I think it comes out in china and japan sometime this weekend

guess you'll have to wait for the next sci-fi movie to come along and define your entire identity as a person

Sucks man. But it's really worth watching on big screen

I got over it after watching the movie for a third time.
Still gonna buy the BD though, hoping for an extended cut

>Terminator 2
>low tier
Your list is shit

Can't wait till someone tries to recreate the kino 8 minute long baseline scene by looping existing footage, unless it's included already on the disk

neogafugees please leave

wtf is that?

wow

The place you belong but sadly can't go back to

Best LuvPoster here, and I'll be around as long as people enjoy my posting and /LUV/ threads exist

i wish :(

fuck you m8, joi posting is here to stay

That was so fucking good
Sent tingles down my spine

pure kino

Dem feels, The Simpsons used to be good. What happened?