How old is Batman in Rebirth?

How old is Batman in Rebirth?

Old enough.

mid 30's?

Adult.

Can someone explain Rebirth to me? Did Flash resurrected his mom again?

Wally combined the old and new universe

But why? And how?

I don't really know, try reading the Rebirth comics, you might get it better than I did

He was 32 in Endgame. So 32 or 33.

he was born 35 minutes ago

No he didn't.

Just read the comic you'll only find stupidity here.

Also Batman's around 38. Damian is 13.

Still a young man like Superbro

Why did you feel the need to mention Damian's age?

Dr. Manhattan altered the time stream and took away a few years as well as everyone's memories so heroes who used to know each other don't and a lot of connections have been severed as a result. Nu 52's superman is dead, so in his place we have pre-crisis Superman who had been living there for a while as well, everyone in this universe is a younger version of their pre-crisis counterparts

Watchmen is now canon to DC?

Yep.

Damian's age changed everyone else is the same age

Yeahs burnside batgirl is still around and so is young nightwing

yeah, he's about mid 30s

when you say crisis you mean flashpoint?

It'll never stop being the stupidest thing ever.

No I mean crisis

It's the post-Crisis Superman, not pre-Crisis.

There is no pre-Crisis Superman in any books, you don't know what you're talking about

>pre-crisis Superman
You mean the one who married Linda Danvers and had a kid with her?
Nah. Rebirth is post-crisis Supes.

my bad

my kid is 21 and i'm not even 38

fuck you

Who changes the batmobile's tires?

Batman.

>now

It has always existed in the Bleed. DC is in giant letters on the spine.

That just sounds like you've made some bad decisions in life.

What was Dr. Manhattan's reason for doing this

how does that relate to damian having to be much younger and bruce having to be almost 40 in consequence?

do you know how damian was conceived?

Don't know yet

We don't know yet but the way Johns has talked in interviews it's probably inadvertent.

>and had a kid with her?
What's Ariella been up to?

When Bruce was already a grown Batman with Dick as Robin.
at least mid-late 20s. If Damian is 13; then Bruce must be mid-late 30s at youngest.

Damian was the only one who aged up in Rebirth so there's no point to try to learn Batman's age based on him.

Nu52, probably 22. Now, they probably made him like 26 or something. They want their characters to be forever young and relatable.

Batman remembers his golden age meeting with catwoman. While catwoman remembers post crisis.

Suffice to say i get that most characters are in a malleable reality.

They might retcon crisis to up are one editable reality changed by dr manhannten. With plucked characters.

Also remember the classic jla teaser on the preview while back.

He's perpetually 30, he never ages.

He was de-aged by the dionysium.

>Batman remembers his golden age meeting with catwoman. While catwoman remembers post crisis.

Remember in Batman RIP it points out that Batman took lots of drugs to understand the Joker, so Batman's memory of meeting Catwoman pre-crisis makes sense when you consider that.

Hell, both Zero Year and Year One make sense when you take into account the whole Black Casebook and Batman doing hallucinogens to understand the Joker.

So wait, the Golden Age was just an acid trip?

And which origin is canon? Zero Year, Year One, or what?

It's all in canon.

And not ALL of the Golden Age is an acid trip, but some of it is.

Year One is canon. If you read the last issue of Batman Snyder did it has the whole "Bruce keeps making Batman with his weird memory machine thing." And the person remembers "Yes father I shall become a Bat" from Year One.

So Year One is the canon origin of Batman and thus Zero Year is an acid trip, but certain elements of it took place.

Because Batman is 25 in Year One and Zero Year.

Bruce Wayne wasn't a dumb fuck who got a girl pregnant when he was in high school.