Elastigirl will be in her 50s in "The Incredibles 2"

I just hope Pixar doesn't ruin her.

T H I C C

You will be in your 50s in 10 years.

Violet will be the new hotness.

I'm not opposed to the age-up, I just don't want Pixar to nerf her because she's older.

filthy mutants.

She'll never surpass Elastigirl at her peak.

Did anyone notice how her boobs bounce in that clip?

Violet will have her mom's thickness.

EVEN

FATTER

ASS

Shadman's gonna have a field day when that happens.

some animator had to spend hours getting that bounce just right, appreciate it

Of course. Her body will retain more weight and have a slower metabolism in her 50s.

Who says we have to choose one or the other? We can have both.

I predict this will make Sup Forums boner for her even more.

Especially if Pixar keeps her good looks and subtly softens her figure. Most of her body fat will go to her butt and hips. Her waist will be slightly wider.

I have a theory.

Thickness went mainstream in cartoons because of her. It was a broadly released animated film that had cross-generational appeal.

Source?

I'm good with it either way, especially if she's still hot.

>Violet will be in her 30s
ruined

She can look younger than she is.

MILF Violet would be a magical thing.

What was his power?
Is he some kind of reality warper or something?

Especially when both Elastigirl and Violet are MILFs in the same film.

shapeshifter from the looks of it

Appears to be a combination of trait control (fire, weight, etc.) and shape-shifting.

>having any hope it's going to be good

Well they'd better get Elastigirl and Violet right at least.

>Might not be showing up in sequel because her voice actress passed on
>No more Mirage-Violet shipping
feelsbadman.jpg

Each character's power is represented by the overall stereotype associate with each character. Men are stereotypically stronger than women, so Mr. Incredible has super strength, women are stereotypically more flexible hence Elastigirl's stretching abilities, stereotypical young boys are usually very hyper and energetic so Dash has super speed, and stereotypical teenager girls want to be left alone and hide hence Violet's barrier and invisibility powers.

As a baby, Jack Jack represents the limitless potential babies have, so his powers are unstable and he has a bit of everything. This will probably level off once he's older and he'll probably just be a shape shifter.

You had me wondering what niffers have to do with ice until I got the punchline. I think.
Best not worry about it

>Nobody at Pixar give a shit about ancillary material like comics outside the guy whose job it is to be the Pablo Hidalgo of the Cars franchise
>Mezmerella will never be in a movie
>There will continue to be almost no Mez/Violet shipping

feelsbadman.jpg

>women are stereotypically more flexible hence Elastigirl's stretching abilities

It was specifically her character role as a mom. She's the perfect mom because she can literally stretch herself to get everything done.

As long as she doesn't retire or gets taken out of the film, ill be happy

I forgot how much of a matchstick she actually is

Source, faggot

Elastigirl always had the advantage in that department.

"The Incredibles", of course. This hotness was in a broadly released film, which is why I suspect it caused Thick to go mainstream in cartoons.

Being a 2004 film, it's had plenty of time for its impact to spread.

Holy shit underrage detected.

Source that says she's going to be in her 50s, you fucking retard.
I'm not going to see some shitty fucking sequel about Dash and Violet.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

The plot hasn't been confirmed yet, so it's still speculation.

Thank god

Um, usually when people ask for "source", they're asking for the source of the OP. And the movie came out in 2004, so it's not exactly a recent movie (this is being 2017).

>OP posts an image to a movie everyone on the fucking board knows with text about the plot of the as of yet non-existent sequel without a source for the information
>HURRR DUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR THE SOURCE IS THE INCREDIBLES
Fucking kill yourself

I really don't think Elastigirl was in her 30s in that movie, not with 3 kids of wildly different age.

Didn't Mr. Incredible mention crushing her like a toothpick or something like that? I suppose he wasn't far off

>this scene was supposed to make you think her giant ass was unappealing

Yup. It backfired gloriously.

Probably turned more square-prudes into booty-lovers than anything else.

It was just her thinking "God I put on weight". Just another joke of them acting like a regular family while doing super hero stuff

The weight clearly went to the right places.

Whatever the purpose, its effects are beloved to this day.

Still my preferred level of THICC.

It's a lesson that stuck with Pixar. The "Inner Workings" woman was hugely Thick.

Inner Workings wasn't Pixar.

But she was Thick.

I'm dating a woman in her 50s.

Best sex I've ever had in my life.

With her powers, would gaining weight benefit her stretching or hinder it?

>thick
>gilf
They're just reading the tagged from my sadpanda searches.

Probably both. More weight to attacks, less speed.

We gonna take the thread down that road?

Dory was alright.

Was actually asking as a legit question for once.

An elastic woman would be capable of hiding her true weight.

Wonder if we will get updated pages in the sequel.

>Minimum Thickness

They were on to us this whole time!

Ok I just looked up the incredibles and for some reason for dash's actor it shows a pic of Jesse spencer. Why? I was very confused.

>length at 300 feet.
>6.5 threat level.

Street level hero. Sounds about right.

Does anyone know the average threat level of the Supers?

Such perfection. Shame she will most likely change in the sequel.

Why wouldn't it be 5.0?

Does Helen have a 'resting' body, or is she infinitely elastic and constantly has to consciously hold a form?

Doubt she has to concentrate to keep her human form, just when stretching. Thats why she can't solve her butt problem in the scene cause she would be focusing 24/7.

So it does, in fact, matter if she puts on fat, then? That's always seemed logical, but some of our more fetishy Elastigirl threads delve heavily into the idea that she can compress herself, so I've had cause to wonder whether her gaining weight would even show.

For that matter, would she wrinkle with age?

I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E

>sequel also directed/written by Brad Bird
I have hope.

I think she can compress her fat, but she can't hide its softness.

They got away with that 10 years ago because unironically 10 years ago was before fat asses were in and critics considered the OP image a fat woman joke

im 100% serious
They thought it was a fat joke
people were not sexually atrracted to OP image 10 years ago, before I suppose black people and The Kardashians put thicc on the map

The point is I wonder what the future holds for Milf Incredible and the post puberty Violet

>people were not sexually atrracted to OP image 10 years ago, before I suppose black people and The Kardashians put thicc on the map
Are you 13?

Old people not being powerful is ageist

>tfw attracted exclusively to women over 40

>GILF Elastigirl
Literally don't see anything wrong with this.

>Hellen with silver shimmering hair
OH FUCK MY DAMN DIIICCCK

>People were not attracted to large asses before 10 years ago

u w0t m8

>cape story
>characters age
??????????

Oh man I can't wait for him to draw her with streaky makeup and a dick like every single other drawing of his.

Nah, that's when Shadman finally follows up on that shit from Incestibles where Violet wanted futa Helen to impregnate her and then fuck the incest daughters when they got into their teens.

don't forget the piercings surrounding the puckered asshole, followed by a page of someone sniffing it

Is no one going to point out the last active record being 13.11.55?

Prove it

Will she be married to the boring chad from the first movie, single, or married to a superhero?

Nice.

>50s
Breh