Jesus will they ever end this stupid subplot? It's exactly the same every time is on screen now

Jesus will they ever end this stupid subplot? It's exactly the same every time is on screen now
>Cartman is annoyed by her
>Doesn't break up with her though because reasons
>Put three versions of this scene in every episode, at some point it must become funny

>subplot
it's a fucking gag, get over it
she was the funniest part of the Facebook episode

It's already an unwelcome gag. She's funny, he's funny but her + cartman is not funny.

t. woman

When will people stop talking about new South Park episodes like they stopped talking about new Simpson episodes?

Need a South Park equivalent of feed and seed joke

No, that would kill all South Park discussion.

Trey Parker desperately wants out of his marriage, but lacks the courage to tell his wife. The subplot will continue until he grows some balls.

And?

Cant relate can you?
heh

>He still watches South Park after that season with a continuous plot
Used to be my favourite show, I couldn't get through that season and now I can't force myself to watch it.

Just start this season.
Its pretty good.

There hasn't been a single laugh this season.

I wouldn't mind if Cartman trying and failing to get rid off/kill Heidi without her realizing it became a reocurring subplot.

Stop watching South Park, it sucks for seasons...

It was a weak episode and once again they made fun of /ourguy/ Drumpf

fucking dropped

This

But if they continue like they did with the old age home they could start rebuilding their fan base

>Leave out the "they will not replace us" crap

I get that vibe too. Cartman always seemed to be a self insert for the writers and now that he's become a bitch in his relationship the only way that he can voice it without being reprimanded by pc culture is to use cartman as a proxy for his own misery at marrying a stripper with a child that now bosses him around like a liberal cuckold he is

So Trey Parker is a numale like Dan Harmon? Glad I dropped the show last season.

member when south park was original and took chances then had off the wall endings?

>it's a Randy episode
It was alright. The ending was a bit abrupt though.

Just replace Hartman with Heidi, she's the smart and funny one.

South Park is a shell of what it was but it still has its moments and even the occasional great episode.
It's bad, but not bad enough for people to give up on like the Simpsons

>DUDE RANDY DOES CRACK LMAO

What a shitty episode, literally zero payoff for the Randy plot other than lol the president has lasers or the Cartman plot other than lol Heidi is annoying

Does anybody else here want butters to cuck Cartman? That would be hilarious.

This but unironically

no payoff other than Cartman actively plotting to murder her?

Cartman thinks he can block her? What's his shtoyle?

Past couple of episodes have been improvements on the earlier season stuff

>>DUDE RANDY DOES CRACK LMAO
that would have been a great premise for a season 7 episode

>Trey
>liberal

Good.

So Chip is Weinstein?

I mean if you really want him to be sure. Damn you guys piss and moan about South Park doing nothing but regurgitate the weekly news and then they make a silly little Halloween special and you all lose your shit because you can’t find the parallels to current evens
>it’s white nationalists!
>It’s Weinstein!
>it’s muslims!
Or it was just about Randy and his dumb shithead friends dressing up as witches

its ok, shes almost ready to be funny, just give her one minute...

I was just asking, geez man, why so much sand in your vagina

it was a witch chase thing

Spoken like a true virgin

Looks like someone's never had a gf

>t. roastie

Like 95% of women do this shit, it was funny.

They're not even trying this season.

I fucking loved this last episode.

crack and jack witches for life

now I do