"SORRY BUT WE CANNOT LET YOU DRIVE AN EXPENSIVE CAR ON THE STREET...

>"SORRY BUT WE CANNOT LET YOU DRIVE AN EXPENSIVE CAR ON THE STREET, EVEN IF A STUNTMAN DROVE IT SO WE WILL CGI THE CAR ALSO WE DON'T LIKE THE CITY SO WILL CGI THAT IN THE BACKGROUND TOO"

>tfw they actually did this
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>People will pay to see this
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH OH OH MAN OH BOY OH OH OH WOW WOW WOW YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAA

Not only it's ugly as fuck, but the way the car moves is worse than in the old days of speeding up the footage to make car scenes look more dynamic

OHNO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>marvel paki hate wagon in full swing
lmao shouldnt you be pushing Thor 3: Funarak?

>This is how bad the DCEU has fallen
OHHHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAA YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA THIS CANNOT BE OH OH OH OH OH WOWWWWW

Its because it is being pushed by another machine and its not actually turning, but kind of being slid forward and slightly sideways or something if you know what I mean.

I fucking hate the MCU though

Looks better than anything marvels done in the last decade

No it doesn't. I want Nolan back and more practicals

Instant acceleration and completely stuck on a rail, shit looks weird

Don't you ever get bored of focusing on the most popular thing at the moment and would rather just focus on something good? If you're supposed to be above capeshit, seems a little redundant. Unless this is just advertising?

>i want more capeshit
just kys

OHHH NO NO NO NO NO

>practical effects
>alien invasion movie
G8 b8, mcuck.

No, it is actually moving you retard.

Of course its moving, its just being pushed and the center is off.

This is the worst fucking memento all done

>ha ha its a cgi car
>no it isn't, here's video evidence
>no h-ha ha no?

Honestly literally unfiguratively kill your selv

>DC battle between godlike superhuman beings

Will it have a fight scene this good?

>Marvel battle between godlike superhuman beings

Listen to me Pajeet, no matter how many threads you make and how much do you shitpost, pic related won't change. These are past facts, they can not be changed. Imagine that Justice League comes out and it's a disastetr, like 0% on RT, bombs harder than John Carter, Zack Snyder comes out saying Marvel is the real kino, whatever you want. A Wonder Woman solo movie STILL would have outgrossed a movie with all the Avengers in the only relevant market on earth. You can't shill your way out of this, just like you couldn't shill your way out Suicide Squad making more than Winter Soldier and Doctor Strange, on the same budget, without a China release.

These are facts that won't move, won't change. They have already happened, and whatever worth you have linked to this company war would still be destroyed. And if there is one DChad in the world, just one, he will remind you. Everytime, until capeshit movies stop being popular and Marvel shuts down and even then, when people talk about this dark age of capeshit, they will mention that Wonder Woman outgrossed Civil War in the United States. When the future college professor is on his "the Dark 2010s" lecture, when mentioning this fact, he will smirk smugly and say "damn right" under his breath, and your shitposting won't change it. This part of this particular story is already written

I fucking hate the MCU as I said so why do you think I like it just cos I don't like Justice League?

*sigh* Dumping the MCUck folders, I guess

Do you think I enjoy solving captchas for the autodump? Well I don't

>Not enough jump cuts Randy... Disney wont be happy

I'm pretty certain most people who shit on DC don't like Marvel either.

I actually like them both for what they are. They usually make for good hangover torrents

Does it really take five cuts to show a guy picking another guy up?

yeah might as well just kill the actors like they do in redditpool 2
perfect plan

That's some Dragonball shit

kek

Naw. You cant generalize like that.

DC films are serious films (not saying theyre good), but their main demographic isnt children.

Marvel films are for people ages 12-18 and are sometimes relatively funny. Theyre light hearted and essentially enjoyable.

I would totally understand, if an 16 year old doesnt like serious comic films, if hes used to the MCU.

I personally miss the days of Sin City, 300, Watchmen and TDK.

I wasn't generalizing. I said "most." The same applies to people who people who post shitty scenes from Marvel moves. They aren't so much DC/Marvel lovers as much as capeshit haters.
Capeshit is capeshit.

>DChads team up and fight with literal bugmen

was this on purpose?

>Sup Forums will defend this

which need for speed game is this ? Looks dope.

is that a sketch from SNL ?

>there was an archived thread where an user was calling this art and comparing it to Peckinpah

So this is a comedy right?

It's pasta

Slow it down to 0.5 speed. It is so ridiculous.

t. SawThorAtMidnightPriemer

>IT'S 2 HOURS 50 MINS!
>IT'S 2 HOURS!
>IT'S UNDER 2 HOURS!

So how long is the actual movie?

It doesn't matter, if it's longer than 90 minutes it will be triple dogshit

was it really that choppy? god damn

>HASHTAG THIS HASHTAG THAT
I feel so out of touch

I like the brand logo. Buy this crap, suckers!

Marvel films are terrible. They're brutally dumb and have practically zero merits, of course if you simply watch them as a braindead comedy you might laugh a couple of times at the awful costumes and hack acting.
DC films are unwatchable, embarrassingly simple and full of cheap, cheesy religious "symbolism" that might make a neckbeard that has never even heard the word art think he's watching a "deep" film. This of course doesn't apply for trash like Suicide Squad, which is as bad as the worst Marvel flick, except the coloring is slightly darker, because hey, this is a serious comedy.

who are these bad guys? Are these cucks from apokolips?

Today I will remind them

Snyder:
>Bruce looks worn down and aged
>Still has a chiselled, toughened look to his face
>in relatively good shape

Whedon:
>Fatfleck
>dyed his hair all brown to stay in denial
>remove the stubble
>Botoxed face
>looks weirdly CGI'd
>MORE COLOURS!
>black shirt replaced with slightly lighter coloured shirt
>brighter room

why didn't you save me Sup Forums

Pretty much yeah

The way Cyborg throws Aquaman looks off

>They say fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee. But I'm the fucking anti bug spray Ray. Caspere knew this.

>obvious reshoots

fuck is this gonna be Fant4stic again?

Kek what's that from

Synder is a visual genius and Whedon is truly marvel cuck.

>change color palette for some reason
>shoot low angles for some reason
>scared of muscles so make it a goofy closeup
>"Cover up those gray spots Ben, you look like an angry old man"

Did Whedon reshoot the entire movie and that's why it's only 2 hours long?

are these fucking real?

OBJECTION

>@AqeelHawaj_DC
HAHHAHHA

the superfights were done really well, the CG sink I thought was convincingly "practical" looking

>Whedon upset that Batman looks like a grumpy old man

AAAAAAAAAGH WHY DOES HE NEVER UNDERSTAND COMICS?! IT'S LIKE HIS PUNISHER COMIC ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

>suit weighs some weight
>during shooting they said that during any of the action scenes they couldn't use the suit because if they did the action of him falling and flying n shit he could seriously fuck himself and caville up
>meanwhile RDJ just wears some balls on spandex with elevator boots

Whedon doesn't control Ben's alcohol bloat.

saw the video of a chinese man stomp on the head of a freaking toddler about maybe, 30 times as hard as he could and uh, yeah nothing like this happened. the kid ended up with like, a fracture. this is silly

whedon affleck looks more like joss whedon than ben affleck

That car was designed specifically for Gran Turismo 6

there are tv series with better directing than this

I'm a DCEU fan and even I'm starting to wonder this. A dozen threads a day for a month before every DC film since MOS where people chimp out over how much they don't care about it or how shit the film they aren't going to see is actually doing nothing but drawing attention to the film.

It seems to fucking work, too, because we are getting more JL themed threads than Thor at this point, and Thor is actually released in some countries.

>The marvel comics method of advertising. Make people pissed off and angry.

PLEASE Sup Forums HELP

DC IS POINTING GUN AT ME

ARGH HELP ME PLEASE

children are made to be thrown down stairs to be fair

Aquaman can fly?

It has the same themes as Peckinpah but it does not manage to offer humanity. However the slow fights have their purpose because the protag itself is very deliberate and ponderous in his violence. I'll assume you did not watch the movie.

It looked pretty convincing 2 me

What happened to Affleck?

It's a concept car, it probably can't even steer

THANKS YIFY

he looks uncomfortable as fuck.

joining DCEU was a really fatal mistake for him.

>those cheekbones
What happened?

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

He cut everything out that he couldnt reshoot. He wants to make this movie his own

So Joss "male feminist that rapes" Whedon ruined the movie?

Looks worse than fucking daredevil.

Going off those two scenes it looks like a b-version of Haneke's take on violence moreso than Peckinpah's

Yes. Say what you will about Snyder but he knew how to direct a shot and what lighting to use to match the emotion and setting. Whedon obviously never finished film school because his lighting is horrendous or whoever is doing the lighting knows nothing about film and must have only done low budget tv shows.

Snyder Alfred
>roughed up veteran
>has been through some shit with Bruce
>not afraid to take himself into the fight

Whedon's Alfred
>a goofy quippy old man!
>guys remember penguin?!
>look how whimsical I look now!

God damn Whedon never got over television

For fucks sake, give the movie a chance. Bone Tomahawk is also good. It's true B-movie, gritty and honest. The director can't write but he gets his attention across well. It's Peckinpah because it puts character's moral code at the center of the movie.

>I'm a DCEU fan

yeah, I hate snyder but at least he's a movie director.

I'm just hoping these are from an 'unfinished' version of the film, and at least some effort was made to 'blend' the looks, otherwise it will be jarring as fuck. I know that trailers are generally outsourced and the Whedon scenes came later, so there is hope.

Either way I'm sure there will be enough Snyder left for me to enjoy it, and I've loved the DCEU so far, but I am starting to suspect there will be a superior Snyder cut at some point.