I just got high and watched pic related for the first time. What are some memorable quotes?

I just got high and watched pic related for the first time. What are some memorable quotes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHeSC_Ws5Ic
youtu.be/4Grf35-MO78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, what quotes did you remember?

>oh god... did you eat all this acid?
>that's right! MUSIC!

You tell me faggot you just watched the damn thing

[incoherent rambling]

The ether scene

GET UP AND CLEAN YOUR SHORTS GODDAMNIT LIKE A BIG BOY GO ON

THIS IS RAPTOR LAND

"The Circus Circus is what the whole hep world would be doing Saturday night if the Nazis had won the war. This is the Sixth Reich."

I am fucking, Ahab

youtube.com/watch?v=NHeSC_Ws5Ic

how can one man be so fucking based?

DUDE DRUGS LMAO

I don't know, I've only ever seen it while high and can remember no details from it

>he doesn't get that Fear and Loathing is a critique of the DUDE DRUGS LMAO crowd
>he hasn't understood the subtext of the hippies surrenderring to american decadence

TELL ME ABOUT THE FUCKING GOLF SHOES

DUDE BAT COUNTRY LMAO

>people still think this is a comedy and not a drama
plebs

t. brainlet
>We are all wired into a survival trip now. No more of the speed that fueled that 60's. That was the fatal flaw in Tim Leary's trip. He crashed around America selling "consciousness expansion" without ever giving a thought to the grim meat-hook realities that were lying in wait for all the people who took him seriously... All those pathetically eager acid freaks who thought they could buy Peace and Understanding for three bucks a hit. But their loss and failure is ours too. What Leary took down with him was the central illusion of a whole life-style that he helped create... a generation of permanent cripples, failed seekers, who never understood the essential old-mystic fallacy of the Acid Culture: the desperate assumption that somebody... or at least some force - is tending the light at the end of the tunnel.

Impossible to walk in this muck.

>Did you see what GOD just did to us, man?

Well if you weren't so fucking high you would remember

dogs fuck the pope
no fault of mine

Had to shut this movie off cause I couldn't understand the main guy

She looks like my last girlfriend. Maybe I dodged becoming a mass killer by breaking up with her.

>that's argh
youtu.be/4Grf35-MO78