NOW IT'S TIME FOR A PREVIEW OF Sup Forums'S FAVORITE COMIC BOOK

NOW IT'S TIME FOR A PREVIEW OF Sup Forums'S FAVORITE COMIC BOOK

Terrible. Just. Terrible.

Forgot one OP

Terrigen mists!

>chexit

This is the state of marvel. SAD

Jesus tap dancing christ Ramos!

I really, really hate how Kamala is just a mouthpiece now.

Literally only when she's written by Waid.

>It's Waypool all over again

I dropped Gwenpool after half an issue, but this is leagues worse

We get it Marvel, you want the Harley audience.

Ahahaha look at her ass

RAMOOOOOOOS

>the Jonas Brothers
Waid needs to update his "Idiot's Guide to Easy Targets," his is a bit out of date

just further fuel for the "hello fellow kids" meme

>givig Gwen horrible stick legs
How is she supposed to get the power for a leg sweep with those matches?

Why is Miles even in Waid books?

He doesn't do shit

>2017 Jonas Brother references
Fellow teenagers!

oh my god, it was so small that I didnt even notice it

>>The Jonas Brothers
I haven't heard that name in like, a decade.

>Kamala talking like a freshman gender study's major.
I hate every fucking page of this preview.
And the only thing this artist can draw even remotely acceptably is Viv's resting bitch face.

>Ramos drawing Gwen
Make me want to vomit.

Kamala could have just said
>>"Super villains aren't behind all corruption and racism"
NOBODY says what she just said outloud.

>The Jonas Brothers
Really, Waid? Really? You want to mention Justin Bieber or Britney Spears or Chuck Norris too?

That would have been better.

There's being out of touch, and then there's referencing the fucking Jonas Brothers.

But I thought Harley was DC wanting the Deadpool audience ?

>TFW no matter how unhip you are, you will never be unhip as Waid.

>I dropped Gwenpool after half an issue
But why? Gwenpool is great. One of the best books Marvel is currently putting out.

This, however, is absolute cancer.

It's an endless cycle.

You could say the same about Miles' own book.

Yeah, but Deadpool quit the randumb shit in his main book, so the Waypool readers flocked somewhere

except her own comic really isn't much better

This is literally the least #woke book on stands right now.

>Gwenpool is great
you keep saying that but it isn't true

Sure it is. It's just an alternative fact.

I know it's never going to happen, but I want to see Gwen call out Kamala for being a mouthpiece

Do we need to get Binky in here, mother fucker?

>asking for self awareness from Champions

>tell miles youa re the new watcher
>tell shitpions you come from another heart where they are comics
>gwen OoC
is this guy the new bendis?

That's why I said it's never going to happen, because it would require the writer to realize their mistakes, or just to have any sort of awareness.

Well she did say this to Miles.

On the other hand I'm surprised she's suddenly giving away that she knows they're comic book characters so easily.

>the Jonas Brothers
JUST

>tfw Gwenpool looks fucking awful drawn by literally anyone except Gurihiru
it's those bug eyed goggles, in her own book they're matte and flush with her hood.

I really want a story about Kingsley teaching Gwen how to better shill her brand

What was the point of the Atlantians attacking last issue?

Road to 30k sales

Nah, Marvel keeps sending hundreds of free copies to inflate sales. This book especially.

>The Jonas Brothers

I would have accepted One Direction even if they already broke up, but Jonas Brothers? Really?

Why did they have to do this to the cutest one?

Waid is going to make her Superboy-Prime

I like what hastings is doing with gwenpool, but i know eveything else with her is gonna be cringey as fuck.

Because she's what they wanted Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel to be but failed, at least in terms of popularity.
So now they're making her a mouthpiece. Soon she will be macking on Miles by force (not by choice) because they want to look good.

>The jonas brothers

When are they going to reference xD emoticons and rage memes?

Jesus Christ, nobody talks like that. I'm dumbfounded at how little self awareness Waid has.

>The Jonas Brothers
"How do you do fellow kids?" can not even begin to describe this scene.

>I like what hastings is doing with gwenpool, but i know eveything else with her is gonna be cringey as fuck.
This can pretty much apply to anybody featured in this train wreck of a team book.

So why does she act like deadpool when he has literal brain problems that make him this stupid?

Fear of rejection.

>THIS CAN BE APPLIED TO ANYONE
NOT TO MILES, HE A SHIT

Gwen has a total disregard for human life because to her, everybody in the Marvel U isn't real besides herself and the only ones who matter in the long run are the front running heroes and villains while everybody else might as well be cannon fodder.

Nearly every single one of her problems basically spawn from her own inability to see things differently.

could/should be better. long day. whatever

>tfw the best part about this about Miles
>tfw Miles is the best part because he doesn't do anything

>How do you do fellow Champions?
Do you think he knows

W-what is this?
How am I supposed to fap to this "Gwen"?

>Last panel

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE TEETH

Jesus fucking christ. I can't read a single fucking page of this without cringing.

Waid is too old and nowhere near subtle enough to try and write this.

Does the Uncle Gwenom line mean Gwen will eventually steal one of the currently defunct symbiotes the military is hiding away and start murdering more people.

Whoever made this should be fired immediately

You know something has gone wrong when the subpar straightman with the charisma of a flower pot is the best part of your damn book.

Good show, user. Saved for the inevitable future.

#10 was released btw. Did I missed storytime thread?

I fucking hate how the ONE good legacy character Marvel has created through sheer luck is now being trashed like this. It's almost sabotage at this point. They had a good thing going for her, but since she isn't the white blond facist cunt they ACTUALLY want to push, they're purposefully fucking her up at every angle. I'm actually mad now, just when I thought I've grown numb of Marvel's bullshit.

No, or else we wouldn't be going

>Jonas Brothers

How is this trashing Robbie Reyes?

I would argue that the most #woke big two book out right now is Deathstroke.

Yes, it was good.

It's probably Flintstones, to be honest family.

STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS

They're aren't, but that's only because unlike Kamala he has no competition. Marvel doesn't give a shit about Ghost Rider, but you bet your ass he's fucked if he gets more popular.

The jonas brothers would work if any of the authors of Gwen put some effort into dating exactly WHEN she got ported over.

Her knowledge of comics should be dated to a specific point. But, half the problem is she seems to know things that occurred after she woke up in Marvel comics.
there could be alot of jokes made dating exactly what years she has knowledge of as a reader. and, which books she was a fan of. as it is.. its "current." which is dumb.
Also, not knowing any DC characters is a mistake. all sorts of jokes could be made with her using DC comics ideas, and strategies, which Marvel characters would not have any idea of. "Gwenarangs. utility belt. etc. her taking credit for "inventing" stuff.

Her age is also a problem. She's 21-25. Which, you know. why is she even hanging with teenagers?

More like Blackstroke.

I CAN SEE IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT

Well it established that after the terrorist attack on Atlantis by the Skwad Supreme, they're now claiming airspace as well as ocean territory which they'd never done before

What has she shown knowledge of that was post-Secret Wars? The latest Spider-Man (Brown Recluse) book she read before was before Secret Wars from her perspective.

>Racism

Where the fuck did that come from?

they're fighting the Sons of the Serpent

Mostly because in three issues of Ghost Rider he was what, on five pages tops? The rest was the wacky adventure of Chulk and Whoreverine. I don't know what happened to Marvel after Secret Wars, but this shit is just laughably bad.

OH LORD

>Gwenpoolom vs Mania

If only Marvel still had editors, they could have warned him about the Jonas Brothers.

>The latest Spider-Man (Brown Recluse)
Is that the Miles book?

Is this supposed to be THE Gwen Stacy?

It's not any Gwen Stacy. It's a different girl who has the same first name.

>Waid is going to make her Superboy-Prime
What would be so bad about that though?

Its honestly just mediocre. I still cant get over that 3d model schlock marvel was putting out a while ago. At least this is an actual fucking comic book with art and shit.

>this is totally okay but Brevoort went full autistic screeching at a pitch for a non-canon Gwenpool vs Galacta mini

I don't know why but they turn me on, the same thing happened with Sandoval's Squirrel Girl.

Context?

>Mania
>ever appearing again
You still have too much hope in Marvel user.

>Non-Gurihiru Gwenpool

I SAY THEE NAY