Star vs. February

New episodes incoming. What are you hoping to see in season 2.5?

No Cinnamon or Mt. Dew please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iJ1wi7b_c4
youtube.com/watch?v=HeOY8QO-COc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This

I don't watch this show, but who is this semen demon with the bedroom eyes and the cute face?

Jackie the vixen of the show.

Marco Diaz's wife.

Jackie Lynn Thomas

Well this thread sucks already.

But in other good news, we've finally gotten word of some official product placement! I'm proud of you guys.

Jackie"cum in me marco"Thomas

Can someone explain this 'cinnamon' and 'dew' meme to me?

>Thread sucks
>post cinnamonshit
you're not helping

You realize whoever said "No cinnamon posting and Mt. Dew" in the OP is basically ASKING for that to be posted right?

This is how Trump won. Get it together Sup Forums. Infamy is still fame no matter how you view it.

Here. This is what you want right?

The "cinnamon" part is these anons wondering what Star smells like, and Mtn. Dew is.... To be honest, I dunno.

Star's stinky cinnamon farts followed by her saying "more whole grain than anything"

more princess marco. a r63 episode. maybe some Freaky Friday body-swap type magic.

Okay, I realized what they meant about Mtn. Dew. Now I'm disgusted.

I plan on asking Marco about that at the live Q & A. "Will we ever see Princess Marco again? I thought she was the cutest girl in the show."

No. Its probably worse than what you think. Its not piss its menstrual blood. Enjoy your fap!

>A whole load of Gumball and Star next month

Cool

youtube.com/watch?v=2iJ1wi7b_c4

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Sad but necessary

>marco's face popping in and out

>season 3 animation CONFIRMED

Some ugly whore that has like 8 moles

Hi, Star. You shouldn't be posting from class.

I'm hoping to see Tom. First of all, doing stuff, second of all, getting character development which I'm praying does not include Janna, I don't give a shit what dumb fans think that pairing is SHIT

Then, I'm hoping that the crew starts to kick the bigger plot into proper gear and shit'll get real

>princess Marco
Ahh yes please. Good choice

I'm the kind of person who enjoys Superman VS Goku kind of hypothetical battles, so I'd like to see the characters get stronger. And I'd like to see Tom in some kind of fight. I want to know what a guy who can regenerate and light himself on fire at will can do in a real battle.

...And 7 vajanias, 'cuz she a fish.

ALERT! ALERT. CALLING ALL CINNAMON/NON-CINNAMON FAGS. A HAPPENING IS UNDERFOOT.

>my girl kelly's back

oo yeah

final episode?

If only they posted this in the real thread

of this season

oh, had me worried for a while

When's the next episode?

>What are you hoping to see in season 2.5?

We already know that isn't going to happen.

How hard did Marco reject Star?

Dollars to doughnuts this is from a completely random scene that has no bearing on the plot, why would they reveal an important still?

Much more likely they're posting one out of context so it looks important.

Kinda odd that like ALL of Star's girlfriends are there except Jackie though....

Friendship ended with Jackie, now Kelly is Star's other female friend.

>Star kicked Jackie out of her friends circle because Jackie started dating Marco

Just like real life.

We all know that Marco and Jackie are going to break up, probably before the end of this season.

Delusions right here

Best girl will return.

Nobody ask him about cinnamon or Mountain Dew. Or cucking for God's sake. This is a children's show. Their fragile little minds don't need to be poisoned by our filth yet.

I was really happy for Marco when he spilled his guts to Jackie despite Naysaya. I'm proud of him. He and Jackie deserve to be happy together.

Most children these days have 24/7 access to the Internet. They're already corrupted.

I'm gonna ask Marco what happened to Brittney. Did she lose a game of Yugioh and get banished to the Shadow Realm or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=HeOY8QO-COc

Rate my haul /sveg/

autism/10

Holy shit.

The Kekening is upon us. Brace yourselves, Jarco friends. It's gonna be a wild ride.

Goodbye, Starcofags. Enjoy hell.

I want Marco to receive turtle hermit esc training and become an iron fist/ryu kamehameha wave firing karate master. am I autistic?

It's live motion capture, dipshit.

Not this, not yet at least. This would have to be nearing the end of season 3, there's still much more suffering to be had

Nah, that'd be the shit. He's already got the moves, he just needs to get stronk.

This, please. I was one of those retards suggesting this but now pray there's no mention of It, we don't need to harass Adambro with our autism. Please listen to the dubs

10/10 would watch Star vs and snack with you user

What did Nefcy mean by this Sup Forums?

Exactly what he says, media mostly only covers "news" that will be controversial or wide spread, and usually exaggerates it

Fuck me

Wew so close to

Janna of the Kalderash

>it's one of those hot-ass nights where you can just lie naked on top of your covers with the fan on
>Marco's doing just that, shit is cash
>tumbling and other strange noises coming from downstairs
>ohnodidshefuckingdoitagain.wad
>those gypsy jazzy pitter-patter foot frolics could only be the work on one hatteda woman
>JAN?
>get_em_on_board_i'll_call_it_in.txt
>so Marco just lays there, complacently knowing she'll inevitably burst in and bargain with him to not press charges
>BURST! the door comes down
>"Well, hello." her voices simmers down from a manic rave to a gentle sweet-talk
>his eyes are closed
>she's walking towards him
>knees weak, arms are heavy
>mom's spaghetti
>"Hey, Marco. I'll suck your dick if you don't call the cops."

I know

C&P!

>Marco call up Tom
>they spit roast Janna
>Jackie walks in
>"Cool, Marco, you should have told me you wanted an open relationship."
>Star opens the door just in time to witness Janna and Jackie swapping cum
>Star slowly backs away, then runs back to her room
>nobody notices
>Star cries herself to sleep

Ok, I clearly missed out on some important information. What the hell is all of this cinnamon and mountain dew bullshit about?

Then she cuts down a forest.

She starts shaving Sabrina's cooch?

its always cute and perfect time

Cinnamon & pop?

Sure, it's inevitable, but let's not hasten the process. Let them enjoy their innocence while it lasts.

>What are you hoping to see in season 2.5?
More of this.

>another half season of cucking memes
>another hiatus of cucking memes
>jarco dies s3 midseason finale
>starco doesnt happen until s3 finale
>show ends
>endless suffering for everyone

Forced meme.

>Last aired episode has Star failing to confess her love for Marco, Marco and Star in a huge fight, and Marco leaving for a romantic trip to a cabin with Jackie
>Show is suddenly cancelled abruptly before the series finale could be aired
>Nefcy promises the fans that instead of just an episode, a web-exclusive movie will be produced, so she can finally show fans the original ending she envisioned better than ever
>It never ends up coming together
>Nefcy retires and never comments publicly on whether Starco would've ended up happening or not

kinda like it better than generic otp happy ending

will works better if he just liked her just as a friend and she realized after his dead that she cant force someone to love

>Star vs. The force of evil last chapter: Diaz familly being deported for mexicans, end

you can thanks me latter

I'd like to see the end of those ugly meme faces. The crying man, and the frog. Really, why have those?

This show is partially based on how the creators got together though, you're basically wanting them to rewrite their auto biography just to keep this shitty pairing

Leaked S2.5 artwork

Kelly confirmed for another appearance!! Excellent!

forgot pic

They are legal immigrants, Marco is only half Mexican. They are okay by Trump. Star is a dangerous alien, she has a weapon of mass destruction. She has to go back. We're gonna build a dimensional scissor blocking tower, and Mewni's gonna pay for it!

gr8b8m8Ir8it8/8

2lewd

Hey can someone tell OP's waifu to pass the butter? She should have plenty of it considering what a gigantic lumpy butter face she has.

And by the way... tourquise isn't a real eye color.

Fuck off sato

Get off the computer, Star

Jackie seems like the kind of girl who would call you Bro during sex

Star seems like the kind of girl Marco would call bro while being oblivious to her desire for sex.

YES! C&P!