What is it about his humour that appeals to autists?

What is it about his humour that appeals to autists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCvEyQhixgY
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs
youtube.com/watch?v=R6G9vECTfpw
youtu.be/Q3uloAurjMc
youtube.com/watch?v=PwVynvmNk_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GqpjgZyWI98
youtu.be/af19Kf9KzQw
youtube.com/watch?v=oMns4c-0sq0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g
youtube.com/watch?v=TW6xMt1iH1M&spfreload=10
fathomjournal.org/communists-against-jews-the-anti-zionist-campaign-in-poland-in-1968/
youtube.com/watch?v=11E_czNi0cE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the obsessed british faggot who will never contribute anything to the world or have a single fan

huy bubbbyb bbuuuubuuuuuuuuuuu how's your liiiife goinnn sweetie

This is now a Harmony Korine on Epicly Later'd thread

youtube.com/watch?v=oCvEyQhixgY

I love that florida dude he's hanging out with. OP does a pretty good job in the opening commercial too, nice going!

do u guys think harmomy korine is racist and anti-semite just because he uses black face, portrays black people realistically, calls people kikes, etc? i think he's alt-right

Is Sam Hyde British?

Nah, I think Sam's doxing people on Sup Forums. That or he has somehow convinced himself that all the hate he gets is from the British.

someone post the 2001 edit

His truthfulness

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs

youtube.com/watch?v=R6G9vECTfpw

>I to am unkempt, off-putting, and am known to be the edgy one. I'll say almost anything to make people laugh. No one can handle my humor, it's just too extreme. People call me dirty and say 'cut you're hair' and like 'wash you're face,' 'get a shower please ' but you dont need that to be famous. Sam is just like me ;)

Post the best Sam Hyde video. I want to see this guy.

That would be a flavorful smoke
youtu.be/Q3uloAurjMc

Define autist

how fucking new to mde are you if you think this is his best content

jesus fucking christ these kids i tell ya

I'm high and that's hilarious

Its my favorite video of his, i dont care if its not old enough to satisfy your autistic fanboy urges

youtube.com/watch?v=PwVynvmNk_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=GqpjgZyWI98

That's funny because Sam's Jewish. (or at least his mom is according to him)

You tripped her I saw it

>Implying Smocaine 3 isn't k i n o

>the way sam looks at nick in this vid
youtu.be/af19Kf9KzQw

Nihilism, nothing matters, hate against women or minorities...

The average Sup Forums user identify with those things because his life has no meaning or sense.

yeah

i honestly wish that I was never a nihilist. it's so deeply ingrained in my personality i forget most people don't view life through this lens.
I feel like I'm watching a movie of life on earth that happened a billion years ago

>Tfw to smart for happiness

cus he spent multiple years cultivating a persona that would appeal to edgy outcasts and then doubled down when Sup Forums became a thing by putting overt right-wing messages in World Peace

if the mde twitter is anything to go by he's far more concerned about ending the global jewish conspiracy or whatever the fuck than anything else in life at the moment

wubba lubba dub dub!

this but through 5 layers of irony

what a fucking retarded time we live in where all existentialist talk is associated with that show

>[YouTube] Sam Hyde - Just Kidding about Jews - Stand Up (unembed)
He's an actual racist.

>i think he's alt-right

Here's hoping. They deserve him.

Right, and he actually loves soy
Get a grip loser

Fiddler on the Roof really doesn't get the appreciation it deserves on Sup Forums.

If I were a rich man,
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
All day long I'd biddy biddy bum.
If I were a wealthy man.
I wouldn't have to work hard.
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
If I were a biddy biddy rich,
Yidle-diddle-didle-didle man.
I'd build a big tall house with rooms by the dozen,
Right in the middle of the town.
A fine tin roof with real wooden floors below.
There would be one long staircase just going up,
And one even longer coming down,
And one more leading nowhere, just for show.

>by putting overt right-wing messages in World Peace
If you actually think that Sam Hyde cares about politics outside of getting lulz your fucking mistaken

>He's an actual racist.
>LITERALLY the worst thing in the world
NO
IT CAN'T BE
THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE

little late to the party

Indeed you are the Sam demographic if you use the word lulz.
2017.. I am forgotten

youtube.com/watch?v=oMns4c-0sq0

Good luck with that, user.

what does Sup Forums think?

What is up with the neck brace he's always wearing?

It's performance art, user. It also helps to accentuate Sam's beard by lifting the skin up off his neck oto his face.

>He's an actual racist.
No way, get a grip.

youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g

Brooding teenage existentialism and nihilism has been ridiculed for decades, if not centuries.

He kinda just panders to the lolsorandumb post-modern dadaist consuming demographic that people like Andy Kaufman helped give rise to in the 70s and 80s.

Is that really eggman?
Did they do a collab video or something?

Yes. I don't know. Maybe? Stay tuned.

What makes racism such a terrible crime?

>He's an actual racist.
holy crap how dare he! we must protect black people from this evil man!

Humour comes from the unexpected. The most unexpected thing a comedian can do is not tell jokes at all. He takes it a step further though, not only does he make anti-jokes but he adds that edgy element of anonymous chan culture. At a twitter stand up comedy event the guy literally got up and earnestly read out his anti-gay manifesto.

>What makes racism such a terrible crime?
marxist jew brainwashing

Source

Well he did get killed by a icepick

post your Tortskys

he looks like a fucking Jew.. is he a jew?

moralfaggotry, specifically Christianity

This, being unfunny is actually funniest thing..

by a Mexican

And the man behind it

>Full name: Lev Davidovich Bron(((shtein)))
>Leon Trotsky was born Lev Davidovich Bronstein on 7 November 1879, the fifth child of a Ukrainian Jewish family

SMOKING WEED HERE, GIVE US SOME PRIVACY

lmao egg got to meet his hero. good for him

Is this a serious question? Of course. The Russian commie revolution was an almost entirely jewish operation.

Georgian Churka

Honestly yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=TW6xMt1iH1M&spfreload=10

1 No agreed upon way to identify the white race->no long term plan
2 Racists unironically believe jews are a race, therefore giving jews even more power
3 Racism is literally for brainlets and favours tribalism

That's rather depressing.

>believe jews are a race, therefore giving jews even more power

Most every major early communist was Jewish.

Stalin dindunuffin Hitler betrayed him

the jewish race is a lie, a tool used by the jews to gain even more power. If you do your research you can easily see this

>Racists unironically believe jews are a race

why does this file no longer exist?

Sam caters to the still growing anti- politically correct crowd made out of autist and general social paria.
He can always double down on his edgy statements because he's shielded by the 'I'm just merely pretending' excuse. Sam says or does something and people get offended, a small percentage of people end up liking him and an even smaller percentage will donate to him or whatever. That's his method, sadly he's reaching top and edginess and people just aren't impressed or shocked with his shit.
He'll probably back pedal soon and start to cater to other people, he'll brush his edgy statements off with the 'it's just an act' excuse.

they are indeed a different race, look up the genetics, they're middle-eastern for god's sake, but yes, they use the i'm not white/i'm white to their advantage to push their agenda

It's crazy to think about. Depression doesn't even cover it.

dont reply to me ever again

>the Jews are a defined self-interested powerful cohort with undue influence on modern thought
>if they were merely a religion rather than an ethnic tribe, this would be mitigated somehow

>and this whole point is meant to illustrate why racism is so terrible

>that pic
is this what they mean by shapeshifting?

>>if they were merely a religion rather than an ethnic tribe, this would be mitigated somehow
False. Islam is patently not a race, but people still treat it like one. It gets all the privileges.

So get them both the fuck out of Christendom. I don't see what's so complicated about this.

>muh christendom
>kike on a stick
LMAO

>is this what they mean by shapeshifting?
unironically yes, that's why the term originated- the long, long history of such manipulative behavior

>jews are so bad post ww2 communists kicked them out
fathomjournal.org/communists-against-jews-the-anti-zionist-campaign-in-poland-in-1968/
LMFAO

It had a few good centuries, before Napoleon anyway.

Sam Hyde's ENTIRE shtick is this:

>Say the opposite of your point, in a sarcastic tone
>Be as edgy and inflammatory as possible

Someone like Bill Burr or Norm Mcdonald can have a style of delivery and how they write their stuff, but Sam Hyde literally does nothing except these 2 things

>if they were merely a religion rather than an ethnic tribe, this would be mitigated somehow
It would be much easier to eliminate jewish nepotism, for example. All of this without violence of course

>he likes eric LEL SO RANDUM andre xD
setting a high bar huh?

He's 100% British, mate.

>It would be much easier to eliminate jewish nepotism, for example.

By not regarding them as a race, even though they plainly regard themselves as a race. A "chosen people", in fact.

People come up with the most amazing mental gymnastics to not step into HBD territory.

exactly, no racism card to protect their privileges, in fact as another user pointed out they "invented racism", ever wondered why?

youtube.com/watch?v=11E_czNi0cE

He appeals to a certain demographic

MDE's humor has absolutely nothing to do with nihilism faggot.

Can someone tell me how this annoying fuck is related to movies and why is he being posted here all the time?

I never once read "centipede" or "magapede" on Sup Forums.

And?

They're not the same demographic.

Correct. Sup Forums is Reddit though.